PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Going into hibernation]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

RuDe
02-02-2015, 07:25 PM
It's not that bad seagull , Also nice Weeklie!

Edit : though what I want to know is who made phantoms member sig I that one is pretty good

Darknesspawn
02-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder Promo!

Now that we have a full clan are first step is to show off what our clan is made of

Goal: Show off your Rhg's skills by defeating Blacks in the forest and continuing on the path. You can fight as many as you want

Rules
+ Your RHG must enter from the left and exit to the right.
+ You can speed up or slow down the movement tween of the background as long as it ends in the correct area
+ Your part must at least be 8 seconds in length
+ Have SFX!
+ Name all your symbols! (Ie: Darkness_Flare)
+ 24 fps!
+ Dont shake the Background or V-cam

Send all your parts to me in a Fla file! (Sorry Seagull, there was a certain way a pictured it in my head so I think I want to try and compile. If I cant handle ill pass the duty on to you)

Due Date for this is Feb 23! You have plenty of time so dont rush! If something seems off then it probably is!

If you have questions ask them all here, I want everyone to see the Q's and A's

Thank Arumazu for making the background x3

Template: http://sta.sh/0achat9520z

Darknesspawn
02-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Oh and Rude, I created all the member sigs

Edit: Totally double posted on accident x3

AwakenedRage
02-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Btw Dark.....update your RHG image man. I keep rewatching your RHG battle and then I see the image...its so misleading lol Like its a different character.

Darknesspawn
02-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Btw Dark.....update your RHG image man. I keep rewatching your RHG battle and then I see the image...its so misleading lol Like its a different character.

But I like that image TT__TT

AwakenedRage
02-02-2015, 08:24 PM
And I liked the faces in your RHG 2 battle alot better lol. DO IT :O. Nah jk, just saying how misleading it is.

ScatterFace
02-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Even if dis is a clan promo and I can't really join in... I still wanna du something like do a intro or somethin ;-;

Phantomations
02-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Promo is for members only im pretty sure.

Darknesspawn
02-02-2015, 10:23 PM
GUYS the template says you would exit out the left. DO NOT exit out the left, you come in through the left and out the right!

Oh and scatter, you can make us art or something if you want man.

Seagull
02-02-2015, 10:41 PM
NO SHAKING?!?! Lol ok. I'll get the template first thing tomorrow. I'm gonna go for at least 12 dudes to beat. Also i found a cool program today for putting flash videos on YouTube. Now i can rape my anims with filters all i want and put them HD with no lag :) #getrektyoutube

Darknesspawn
02-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Then flash constantly crashes during creation... Are you talking about swivel?

Seagull
02-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Then flash constantly crashes during creation... Are you talking about swivel?

Yes actually. Works like a charm.

Setto
02-03-2015, 02:36 PM
A MAGIC CHARM :O
Lol.
Good luck with this promo guys :D
I bet it might not suck!
:3

Darknesspawn
02-03-2015, 02:38 PM
A MAGIC CHARM :O
Lol.
Good luck with this promo guys :D
I bet it might not suck!

Sometimes I cant tell if you are with us or against us

yunero
02-03-2015, 02:58 PM

same here lmao

ScatterFace
02-03-2015, 02:59 PM

I have a feeling he's trying to get pay back on that supporter sig you gave him or something

yunero
02-03-2015, 03:26 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/034/7/3/pathfindergrouppicture_by_alumentum-d8gkdz7.png

here's your smelly group pic

Darknesspawn
02-03-2015, 03:28 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/034/7/3/pathfindergrouppicture_by_alumentum-d8gkdz7.png

Yas Aru, Yas! x3

Seagull
02-03-2015, 06:10 PM

I look like I'm drunk. Very accurate, nicely done!

Edit: also, i saw that you said to have my guy come in from the left even though it says right. Does that mean we should switch the direction the bg moves too? Or have it stay the same as it is.

Darknesspawn
02-03-2015, 07:10 PM
I look like I'm drunk. Very accurate, nicely done!

Edit: also, i saw that you said to have my guy come in from the left even though it says right. Does that mean we should switch the direction the bg moves too? Or have it stay the same as it is.

The bg should be fine, enter from left, leave right

Seagull
02-03-2015, 07:15 PM
The bg should be fine, enter from left, leave right

Alright, cool.

Han
02-03-2015, 09:00 PM

is it just me or do i look the most seductive guy in our group XDXD

ScatterFace
02-03-2015, 09:06 PM
is it just me or do i look the most seductive guy in our group XDXD

Ya. But the most seducive guy is ShadowRose... I couldn't even tell he was a guy at first!

Also (I forgot his name it's Jam I think) Has like the smallest wrecking ball whip that it now defy's gravity

Darknesspawn
02-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Ya. But the most seducive guy is ShadowRose... I couldn't even tell he was a guy at first!

Also (I forgot his name it's Jam I think) Has like the smallest wrecking ball whip that it now defy's gravity

You must take into account that he can alter a items flexibility. So you could also see him as hardening the constitution of his weapon.

Phantomations
02-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Looks schway yunero

Seagull
02-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Waiiiiit a minute. I just realized something important. Arumazu in the pic of us looks like he's flipping us off using his ice. I'm liking this pic more every time i see it.

Darknesspawn
02-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Waiiiiit a minute. I just realized something important. Arumazu in the pic of us looks like he's flipping us off using his ice. I'm liking this pic more every time i see it.

Lol, he realizes 7 hours later XD

ScatterFace
02-03-2015, 10:33 PM

You didn't notice yet?

Seagull
02-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Lol, he realizes 7 hours later XD

So wait, you guys knew all along? Well... did you know that....... that.... my RHG's robot eye isn't always flaring like crazy, he just does that to look cool? I bet not. Ha. Why am i even doing this lol?

ScatterFace
02-03-2015, 11:17 PM
So wait, you guys knew all along? Well... did you know that....... that.... my RHG's robot eye isn't always flaring like crazy, he just does that to look cool? I bet not. Ha. Why am i even doing this lol?

Well I always supposed that flare got in the way of his other eye and it turns off when he actually fights considering I didn't see a flare when the fighting off your set to vs u fight happened so kinda ya.

Edit: tablet auto correct does not "correct" when auto correcting

Seagull
02-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Well I always supposed that flare got in the way of his other eye and it turns off when he actually fights considering I didn't see a flare when the fighting off your set to vs u fight happened so kinda ya.

Edit: tablet auto correct does not "correct" when auto correcting

Actually on the battle i just didn't have time to put faces everywhere. And even if his eye is on, he only makes it flare if he wants to look awesome. The eye on the menu without the crazy flares looks more accurate to what it looks like normally. Sometimes he can make little holograms around his eye and all around him for a computer. But actually, in my next battle there's gonna be a lot more faces and an actual background and angles and stuff. Going all out on this. And of course it'll have an actual ending.

Darknesspawn
02-04-2015, 10:07 PM
And even if his eye is on, he only makes it flare if he wants to look awesome.

I thought we all understood this was fact. There is no freaking way that man would have an eye flare 24/7. He would have to put an eyepatch on the mf or somethin

Phantomations
02-04-2015, 10:53 PM
*Meltdown voice* Or we could rip out his eyes.

Seagull
02-05-2015, 06:20 AM
*Meltdown voice* Or we could rip out his eyes.

I smell challenge.

yunero
02-05-2015, 10:50 AM
I smell challenge.

god damn it man!

Phantomations
02-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Yep your eye is coming out.

Setto
02-05-2015, 02:16 PM
He's Blind?
Welp.
Now I cant rematch him DX
Nice art btw Aru! :D
But I was looking in the pages and i found dis
Quote*Sometimes I cant tell if your with us or against us.*Quote
Well I am
But you keep judging me ;-;

Darknesspawn
02-05-2015, 04:30 PM
He's Blind?
Welp.
Well I am

You send mixed messages all the time yo XD

Setto
02-05-2015, 04:51 PM
OH YEAH?
WELL...
I got nothin ;-;

Phantomations
02-05-2015, 05:11 PM
He is just like a woman cant tell what they are thinking

yunero
02-05-2015, 05:26 PM
You send mixed messages all the time yo XD

my favorite part about setto lmao

Setto
02-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Yey :D
any
body
want
a
bagel?
I leik bagelz.
@Phantom
YOU DARE COMPARE THE GREAT SETTO
TO A WOMAN
I WILL DESTROY YOU MORTAL PEASENT
HUE HUE HUFHRTHSAADJ

Seagull
02-05-2015, 08:28 PM
He's Blind?
Welp.
Well I am

Wait... what do you mean can't rematch me? Beats can take you with his eyes closed anyway. According to his story he's had his eye ripped out before. That's why he's got the robot eye in the first place.

BBKing5
02-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Sorry Pathfinder <3 we Exile wanna be allies for once more ._.
so

Phantomations
02-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Setto I will compare you to a female child if I want you serf.

Setto
02-06-2015, 05:31 AM
I WEEL DESTROY YOU >=D
But not now.
I need to get a birthday present from victoria secret >_>
@Seagull
Bruh
Imma sword both ur eyes out
den kik you in the feels
den slice your bod in half
and feed it to azurth's wolf
Bruh

Seagull
02-06-2015, 08:48 AM
I WEEL DESTROY YOU >=D
But not now.
I need to get a birthday present from victoria secret >_>
@Seagull
Bruh
Imma sword both ur eyes out
den kik you in the feels
den slice your bod in half
and feed it to azurth's wolf
Bruh

ripping out his eyes doesn't mean he can't see bruh. he's all about sound. #echolocation

Setto
02-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Wtf
Since when could he do that
Nigga
You just added that so I wouldn't rek you xD

Seagull
02-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Wtf
Since when could he do that
Nigga
You just added that so I wouldn't rek you xD

Lol jk he doesn't have echolocation. He's too smart to let you cut out his eyes tho.

Setto
02-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Well fck that
I dont need 100% of my brain to know gotta take ur eyez out to win
bruh
like bruh

Seagull
02-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Well fck that
I dont need 100% of my brain to know gotta take ur eyez out to win
bruh
like bruh

And i don't need 20% of mine to keep you from getting my eyes. I smell so much challenge.

Darknesspawn
02-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Hows the animation going yo?

Seagull
02-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Hows the animation going yo?

Well mine is going ok. Is it cheating if my guy is on a motorcycle instead of running?

Darknesspawn
02-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Well mine is going ok. Is it cheating if my guy is on a motorcycle instead of running?

I dont even know how you manage to have the space for a vehicle in that frame

Setto
02-06-2015, 04:47 PM
XD
He'll make it work somehow dark.
Somehow.

Seagull
02-06-2015, 05:10 PM

It's not a very big motorcycle. How big does our sticks have to be? Is it as big as the little sample thing or like bigger?

Darknesspawn
02-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Abut the same size as the example

yunero
02-06-2015, 05:51 PM

Don't make him smell challenge man, don't make him do it!

Seagull
02-06-2015, 06:11 PM

I am quoting that. I lold so hard when i saw this.

Setto
02-06-2015, 09:37 PM
He's a challenge bloodhound.
He's gotta find challenge.
He smelllls that challenge.
He will destroy all the challenge.
Then there will be no challenge left.
Then he'll cry in his mom's basement for about 10 weeks.
Then he'll destroy the challenge again >:D

Darknesspawn
02-06-2015, 09:41 PM

This sounds like a metaphor for masturbation

Setto
02-06-2015, 09:50 PM
What dus dat mean

Seagull
02-07-2015, 11:51 AM

Umm that's mostly true. I don't have to destroy the challenge, and i don't cry in my mom's basement. But i do see how this is a metaphor for masturbation. You're too young, setto.

Setto
02-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Shut up your just jealous cuz ur old >:O
Wait lemme check google...
"Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.[1] The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys or combinations of these.[1][2] Mutual masturbation, mutual manual stimulation of the genitals between partners, can be a substitute for sexual penetration."

wtf.

Seagull
02-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Shut up your just jealous cuz ur old >:O
Wait lemme check google...
"Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.[1] The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys or combinations of these.[1][2] Mutual masturbation, mutual manual stimulation of the genitals between partners, can be a substitute for sexual penetration."

wtf.

Woah wait, you actually had to look it up? Tbh how old are you?

Setto
02-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Well, I don't go around learning random words >_>
And I'm 14 ya butt butt

Root
02-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Are you home-schooled, Setto? Because otherwise I don't see any way that you couldn't be exposed to that by now.

Seagull
02-07-2015, 05:02 PM
And I'm 14 ya butt butt

Now i realise how perverted my world really is. Back when i was 14, i knew so much. But hey, you're a pretty good animator for a 14 year old. I turned 17 like two weeks ago and i thought i was young.

RuDe
02-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Now i realise how perverted my world really is. Back when i was 14, i knew so much. But hey, you're a pretty good animator for a 14 year old. I turned 17 like two weeks ago and i thought i was young.

Dude your 17 . I thought you were like fourteen (* checks his profile *) OOOOHHHHH now that i think about it i think that was hanif ........:p

Darknesspawn
02-07-2015, 05:29 PM
And I'm 14 ya butt butt

Its not a random word. Any decent school would have given you sex ed by now and you would know, but I guess they left that out of the curriculum

Setto
02-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Kk
Also happy late birthday I guess XD
And thank you

ScatterFace
02-07-2015, 06:14 PM
And i don't need 20% of mine to keep you from getting my eyes. I smell so much challenge.

*Hiss* He's mine... HE'S MY PREY!!! I WILL RIP HIS EYES OUT NOT U ALPHA! I'LL KILL THAT 2 MANNED MAN NAMED SETTO!!!!

(I say 2 manned because he's so random I feel like Azurth uses it since he's banned)

I'm 14 and I had Sex-ed at 10. #Canada...WeGetRightToThePoint...

Even though I knew Sex,masterbation,boners and crap when i was like 7 because I lived in a court and I had really fucked up friends and my parents forced me to go outside because they didnt want me inside all day...

Even though they knew that I was getting bullied outside >__>

Setto
02-07-2015, 06:38 PM
ur parents sux man lel
but dont take that the wrong way or anything >_>

Seagull
02-07-2015, 06:57 PM
*Hiss* He's mine... HE'S MY PREY!!! I WILL RIP HIS EYES OUT NOT U ALPHA! I'LL KILL THAT 2 MANNED MAN NAMED SETTO!!!!

(I say 2 manned because he's so random I feel like Azurth uses it since he's banned)

Even though I knew Sex,masterbation,boners and crap when i was like 7 because I lived in a court and I had really fucked up friends and my parents forced me to go outside because they didnt want me inside all day...

He's the one trying to rip my eyes out. He's not my prey really. Although if he gets his ass kicked in the process, that's not my problem.

ZephAxix
02-07-2015, 07:17 PM

Dang it, I feel sorry for you man. Why don't you learn karate or something? I've been learning for 7 years so the last time some tried to bully me, i went easy on him and nobody has bullied me since (I whupped him that hard). That was 3 years ago. And I agree with Setto. You do have sucky parents. And again I agree with setto, plz don't take it the wrong way.

Setto
02-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Yeah what that random guy said :D
But we are getting extremely off topic here x3

ZephAxix
02-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Yeah. from clans to karate...:confused:

Darknesspawn
02-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah. from clans to karate...:confused:

Lol, even though the only guy to say a thing about Karate was you.

Setto
02-07-2015, 09:27 PM
We were talking about sex ed apparently which is wayyyyyyyy off topic here

Darknesspawn
02-07-2015, 09:32 PM
We were talking about sex ed apparently which is wayyyyyyyy off topic here

>Says we are off topic

>Goes back and restates what we are going off topic with, thus keeping us off topic

Setto
02-07-2015, 09:33 PM
I know.
hehe :3

ScatterFace
02-07-2015, 09:44 PM
I dun take Karatie because I'm a computer nerd and I have this huge rage inside me from the bully days...

Someone f***s with me? I grab there head put in em a head lock jump on there back until they fall.

And whats even better because people f*** with me because I have this nice kid innocent boy reputation so when I put someone in a headlock and kick there ballz it feels so good!

Now back to topic: Anime anime anime. Anime's are good. SAO anime gud. Gud anime SAO.

We make SAO.

:D

ZephAxix
02-07-2015, 09:48 PM
I agree with the SAO thing and if putting people in a headlock works for you then...i guess...okay.

Darknesspawn
02-07-2015, 10:08 PM
I dont know what the heck is up with your peoples communities yo XD. There was always verbal "bullying" for me but no one ever tried to touch me yo. Ive never needed to fight anyone or anything...

Setto
02-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Yo say yo alot yo.
stop with all the yo's bro.
like yo.
bro
staph.

BTW
bullying was never really a prob at my school...kids are too scared to do it where i go xD
but dat doesnt mean mch
Cuz im not rlly 14 :3

ScatterFace
02-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Yo say yo alot yo.
stop with all the yo's bro.
like yo.
bro
staph.

BTW
bullying was never really a prob at my school...kids are too scared to do it where i go xD
but dat doesnt mean mch
Cuz im not rlly 14 :3

School never got into my bullying life besides when I got robbed.... I got backstabbed by two kids. First one was a friend who lived on my court and was also in my class... He's the asshole who turned into the bully. Emotional and Physical pain wus bad times...

Second guy was my friend. Then he fucking robbed me! He fucking comes over to my house in the morning and I change walk out the room and I have a money jar and he just grabs fucking 20$ or some shet and keeps it! THEN one day he comes fucking knocking on my door after school asking if he can come in he wants to come over. Fucking let him in my room alone to play my computer while I eat what. Dad says "he's obviously the fucking robber" Walks in and he's looking AT MY SHIT AND HE SAW THE MONEY JAR THAT WAS HIDING UNDER THE HATS! I said "Yo. My dad wants u in my living room" He replies "OH SHIT WHATS THE TIME I GOTTA MEET SOMEONE AT THE SCHOOL" fucking runs out. I look for anything missing. My fucking 3DS XL is fucking missing! IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TOO!!! I also remember I lost 2 games for it. Pokemon X and Y and pokemon adventures a while back... Guess who fucking has Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon Adventures in there fucking hand in the school waving it around like its his. He's also a rage feggit. In grade 5 the final day at school like 10 minutes before bell rings motherfucker punches a guy because we had a waterfight and he got splashed when he was splashing everyone else. Then I confronted him about the 3ds and he's like nahhhhhh. I muved. And avoided me... Then he broke my 70$ coat when my zipper got stuck!

I don't even give a shet anymore! In fact. I told a secret to my second best friend! And this asshoe tells the entire class (and dis is a embarrasing secret abut a girl I like) and a girl in his class f***ing hates me for the guts but no one f***ing likes her she's like the feggit of the school. And dis girl! Tells the entire school! AND STOPS MEH IN THE HALLWAY and yells out "U like blankey blank blank!"...

I no longer like any girls,boys and ect... Sao world pls come soon so I can live in it and then most likely die by a lvl 3 warthog instantly! ;-;

ZephAxix
02-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Man you're luck, Darkness. 12 olds at my school smoke weed and drink beer. In public. And in juvie (don't ask me how they got it in).

Setto
02-08-2015, 06:34 AM
Um...
That was a long and emotional story.
But it was completely random
And also, why are all your friends fucking douchebags my god.

Seagull
02-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Ok, ummm i missed a lot in one day. Well just to keep things straight, if you've ever met me, half the time I'm your best friend and the other half, you'd want to pound my face in. So even though i had some friends, people did want to bully me. It was usually just them talking mess (then getting told because i could talk mess back) but eventually people wanted to get physical with it. Put a stop to that real quick.

Darknesspawn
02-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Hmm, well anyways. A week has passed, two more left to go. How is everyone doing on their parts?

Setto
02-08-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm not doing a part so idk :3

RuDe
02-08-2015, 01:13 PM
That whole conversation was entertaining ( I read the whole thing )

Also , Scatter that's fucked up you shoulda dumped that guy when he stole your money

Seagull
02-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Hmm, well anyways. A week has passed, two more left to go. How is everyone doing on their parts?

Pretty good. My boy beats is looking pretty badass at the moment.

Setto
02-08-2015, 01:32 PM
I thought beats was a gurl D:
Thats 1 anim wasted

Seagull
02-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Thats 1 anim wasted

........ really? his story even says he's a he. Many times. I never referred to him as a girl. What made you think he was a girl? Oh yeah dark, is it alright to have some slomos in the entry?

ScatterFace
02-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Thats 1 anim wasted

What did this Sig: http://i.imgur.com/TlAR8eV.png

and his profile pic: http://forums.stickpage.com/image.php?u=229785&dateline=1418526863 Made you think beats is a girl

yunero
02-08-2015, 02:18 PM
What did this Sig: http://i.imgur.com/TlAR8eV.png

and his profile pic: http://forums.stickpage.com/image.php?u=229785&dateline=1418526863 Made you think beats is a girl

new rhg rule: if it has anime eyes, its a girl

Darknesspawn
02-08-2015, 02:24 PM
........ really? his story even says he's a he. Many times. I never referred to him as a girl. What made you think he was a girl? Oh yeah dark, is it alright to have some slomos in the entry?

Just dont make your part longer than 15 seconds =.=

RuDe
02-08-2015, 02:35 PM

But anime eyes are a common thing , even on boys . to tell you the truth I never really focus on the eyes . though when you stare at the eyes for a long time it does look slightly girlish .

Seagull
02-08-2015, 02:36 PM

Those aren't even anime eyes dude. They're a solid color on my profile.

yunero
02-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Those aren't even anime eyes dude. They're a solid color on my profile.

im refering to the pathfinder signature but i see the confusion in that

Setto
02-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Is it just me or do most variations of han and aru look almost like girls >_>
Just saying lol
@Seagull and Scatter
Well
It was kinda a joke
But I really did waste my time actually making a girl beats >_>
I'm not tellling you what happened in it tho.
I deleted it hue hue hue
You wouldnt like it >_>

yunero
02-09-2015, 06:01 PM

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/040/5/f/genderbends_by_alumentum-d8hdnkw.png

no one shall know

Setto
02-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol dem girls doe
but why a purse tho xD

Darknesspawn
02-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Omg, why isnt there a like button on this site XD

Hewitt
02-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Because I would get a bajillion and you'd have to scroll down my bajillion followers everytime I post

Ipman
02-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Because I would get a bajillion and you'd have to scroll down my bajillion followers everytime I post

LOL, Signature material right there.

Setto
02-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Lol the like buttons tho ;3

Seagull
02-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Just saying lol
@Seagull and Scatter
Well
It was kinda a joke
But I really did waste my time actually making a girl beats >_>
I'm not tellling you what happened in it tho.
I deleted it hue hue hue
You wouldnt like it >_>

Lol WHAT. THE. FAWK. DO YOU MEAN. BY THAT. "I'm not telling you what happened"

Darknesspawn
02-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Because I would get a bajillion and you'd have to scroll down my bajillion followers every time I post

Bruh, im thinking the like system on facebook, your "bajillion" followers would be compressed into a single number. No worries

Setto
02-10-2015, 04:38 AM
I mean I made you do something gross lol

Seagull
02-10-2015, 08:22 AM

I don't even wanna know.

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 02:23 PM

I kinda want to know

Setto
02-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I kinda want to know
You sure?
I made you 2 kiss lololol

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 03:03 PM
You sure?

O.o

Remove that supporter sig right now

Setto
02-10-2015, 03:03 PM
But yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Im disgusted, thats why =.=

Setto
02-10-2015, 03:35 PM
:c
pls
ill be a guud boi
give me another chanz
BTW what about your avatar tho? Are you a black siperman artist or something bruh :3

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Siperman?

Setto
02-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Spider man ;-;
i misclicked ok man you hppy? xD

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Spider man ;-;
i misclicked ok man you hppy? xD

That should be your new Rhg, Siper man. With the power to Siper

Setto
02-10-2015, 05:16 PM
YOU CAN SIPER UR FACE DX
Wait that idea actually doesn't sux tho
but i aint switching RHG >w<

Seagull
02-10-2015, 07:31 PM
You sure?

Woah... umm... okeeyy. Um.... yeah take off the supporter sig. Lol jk but I'll get my revenge! You'll see.... hue hue hue hue hue

ScatterFace
02-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Woah... umm... okeeyy. Um.... yeah take off the supporter sig. Lol jk but I'll get my revenge! You'll see.... hue hue hue hue hue

Setto in his anime he gawna kill u first :o

Seagull
02-10-2015, 07:35 PM

He'll try. He will try.

yunero
02-10-2015, 08:14 PM

god damn it what did i say about making him smell challenge!

ScatterFace
02-10-2015, 08:16 PM
god damn it what did i say about making him smell challenge!

You didn't say anything about it...

Also... He's not smelling challenge at all... He smells battle because challenge has already been accepted

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 08:30 PM

I dont even know what you are talking about scatter.

ScatterFace
02-10-2015, 08:33 PM
I dont even know what you are talking about scatter.

It'll make sense if you look at Exile page >___>

Basically me alpha setto and eclair having a rhg fight on march 3rd and I foked both Setto and alpha by inviting Eclair to the match and eclair accepted and then I foked them because they both sent me a pm syaing "YOU FOKED ME!" and I said in Setto's anime he gawna kill you first because y'know. it's 4 rhgs... (Shadowkirby don't mind)

Darknesspawn
02-10-2015, 08:55 PM
I wasnt talking about the Rhg battle, I was showing you that arumazu did indeed say not to make Seagull smell challenge earlier

Setto
02-11-2015, 04:41 AM
God dang it scatter.
Why did you do it?
LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE MAN.

Seagull
02-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Well scatter, you didn't really "fok me" cuz even with a fourth person, I'm still doing the battle. I haven't even seen the guy's demo yet. Hopefully he's not too awesome. Either way tho. But anyway, about me smelling challenge, i would say "i smell challenge" a lot so eventually arumazu was all like "don't make him smell challenge, man. Don't make him do it!" So that's where that came from. And I'm not smelling challenge in this case because there's already been a challenge and i accepted it. I know i said I'd take a break off RHG after i finish fighting EarthquakeAnims, but this offer was just too good to pass up. So has a 4 way battle ever been done before?

ScatterFace
02-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Well scatter, you didn't really "fok me" cuz even with a fourth person, I'm still doing the battle. I haven't even seen the guy's demo yet. Hopefully he's not too awesome. Either way tho. But anyway, about me smelling challenge, i would say "i smell challenge" a lot so eventually arumazu was all like "don't make him smell challenge, man. Don't make him do it!" So that's where that came from. And I'm not smelling challenge in this case because there's already been a challenge and i accepted it. I know i said I'd take a break off RHG after i finish fighting EarthquakeAnims, but this offer was just too good to pass up. So has a 4 way battle ever been done before?

I'm on my tablet so I can't link but yeah except it was a joint so it was technically 2 v 2 each team does a joint but shadowkirny doesn't mind a fight like did.

Setto
02-11-2015, 02:21 PM
so...
we start march 3...
really anxious for dis O.o

Seagull
02-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah making four people fight eachother seems really confusing in my head so imma make us form teams in the anim like 2 v 2 then whichever team wins out of that fight eachother.

Setto
02-11-2015, 03:44 PM
OMG I was gonna do that xD

ScatterFace
02-11-2015, 03:48 PM
OMG I was gonna do that xD

Lol I have the thing planned out. First- wait... I ain't spoiling...

All i'ma say for my plan is first people to meet is Alpha and Setto and Setto's like "Bish rematch!"

Of course I plan things out way above my skill and I fok up and make a shetty anime

Edit: Also a 2 v 2 would kinda make sense since its 2 blue stickmen who are different shades and a orange and red stickman.

But it's best if you animate me on your side because I have Houndy poo.

Setto
02-11-2015, 04:03 PM
So now I have to animate 5 guys...
Scatter why you do dis...

ScatterFace
02-11-2015, 04:59 PM
So now I have to animate 5 guys...
Scatter why you do dis...

Because I'm a arse hole and ruined Pivot people like you with Houndy poo

Phantom Ace
02-12-2015, 05:38 AM
Just wanted to visit my dear allies and friends and also wanted to say a beloved and friendly hi to you guys. And btw, how's this Clan's Promotion doing so far? I'm really eager to know how much progress did each individual has done by today.

Seagull
02-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Because I'm a arse hole and ruined Pivot people like you with Houndy poo

You didn't ruin me. and setto's gonna whoop you in mine. He don't need hound on his team if he's got me lol

Setto
02-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Beats is a dope as 2 rappers,
you better be scared,
bish.

ScatterFace
02-12-2015, 02:25 PM
you better be scared,
bish.

Battle is supposed to be 1 v 1 v 1 v 1

Settos: Making a temporary alliance and once he beats other team he gonna betray his temporary partner
Alpha: Making a temporary alliance and once he beats other team he gonna betray his temporary partner
Eclair: Most likely Making a temporary alliance and once he beats other team he gonna betray his temporary partner
Scatter: Doing the actual battle with 1 v 1 v 1 v 1...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/69/6982e354c809ed458304fbef66fcaddcc1140d5e9a49174578 0109b078fa3930.jpg

Setto
02-12-2015, 03:05 PM
it is legit.
why thank you :3

Seagull
02-12-2015, 05:19 PM
you better be scared,
bish.

Does that mean Albert E equals MC squared? (ERB reference)

Setto
02-12-2015, 08:43 PM
That's whre I got it from XD
And yes.
It does mean that.

Seagull
02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
That's whre I got it from XD
And yes.
It does mean that.

Lol awesome.

Han
02-12-2015, 10:28 PM
hey guys sorry for being inactive, I just had to take some time off from animating, but im back and still working on that promo!

Setto
02-13-2015, 04:35 AM
GET BACK TO WORK
Nash jk welcome back :D

Seagull
02-13-2015, 06:30 AM
GET BACK TO WORK
Nash jk welcome back :D

You can't tell a member of our clan what to do! That's our job. Han, get back to work XD

Darknesspawn
02-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Yea! What Seagull said!

Setto
02-13-2015, 02:53 PM
xD
You guys cant do dat!
I'm 73 years older than all of you!
Oh wait...
Seagull is 17...
nevermind ;-;

Darknesspawn
02-13-2015, 03:03 PM
You had me and then you lost me

yunero
02-13-2015, 05:09 PM
You had me and then you lost me

like always

Setto
02-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Yup
Thank you.

ScatterFace
02-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Yup
Thank you.

You have to stop taking things like that as compliments...

It annoying... IN A BAD WAY!!!

BBKing5
02-13-2015, 10:50 PM
like always

aru did you make your avatar?

yunero
02-13-2015, 10:59 PM
aru did you make your avatar?

yas, i did

Setto
02-14-2015, 06:17 AM
Omg your art is so gud
But why did you make it look like you were flicking off everyone that last time...

ScatterFace
02-14-2015, 08:50 AM
Omg your art is so gud
But why did you make it look like you were flicking off everyone that last time...

Because a lot of people thought aru was a girl because Arumazu sounds like a girl name

yunero
02-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Omg your art is so gud

Because a lot of people thought aru was a girl because Arumazu sounds like a girl name

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/045/9/d/femaledax_by_alumentum-d8hyc29.png
she's very sassy

Setto
02-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Lol

Seagull
02-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Goddamn super smash flash 2. It keeps distracting me from animating. :/

yunero
02-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Goddamn super smash flash 2. It keeps distracting me from animating. :/

isnt that game old as hell

Seagull
02-14-2015, 12:42 PM
isnt that game old as hell

Yeah but it updates every now and then. I hear that the new update is coming this summer. And honestly it's the best I've seen from a flash game. As of now it's only a demo and I'd rather play that than brawl. And i can actually explain why it's awesome in one word: Goku.

Darknesspawn
02-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Yeah but it updates every now and then. I hear that the new update is coming this summer. And honestly it's the best I've seen from a flash game. As of now it's only a demo and I'd rather play that than brawl. And i can actually explain why it's awesome in one word: Goku.

Bruh, you play that? Ill mess you up homie!

Seagull
02-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Bruh, you play that? Ill mess you up homie!

I smell lots of challenge in your direction. I might be able to go online on there on Tuesday.

yunero
02-14-2015, 04:08 PM
I smell lots of challenge in your direction.

please dont

Setto
02-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Look what you've done God damn it
But bruuuh
Goku ur main?
Ha
My main is ichigo
Get rekt
Also you can go online on that game? I didn't know

Seagull
02-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Look what you've done God damn it
But bruuuh
Goku ur main?
Ha
My main is ichigo
Get rekt
Also you can go online on that game? I didn't know

Yeah you can go online. And i won't get rekt, cuz my goku can over power a lvl 9 Naruto that's in final smash.

Darknesspawn
02-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Yeah you can go online. And i won't get rekt, cuz my goku can over power a lvl 9 Naruto that's in final smash.

Level 9's are Garbage. I can take 3 of them on with Sora

Seagull
02-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Level 9's are Garbage. I can take 3 of them on with Sora

All on the same team or free for all? And sora's good with surrounding enemies anyway.

ScatterFace
02-14-2015, 04:57 PM
... Ima download this "Super smash flash 2" or watever it is

Seagull
02-14-2015, 05:11 PM
... Ima download this "Super smash flash 2" or watever it is

yeah but be careful it might distract you from animating. A lot.

Darknesspawn
02-14-2015, 05:21 PM
All on the same team or free for all? And sora's good with surrounding enemies anyway.

teams, always

ScatterFace
02-14-2015, 05:30 PM
Played the demo on the site.

That game is shit.

How do you like that crap.

The controls were actually retarded. The controls were so retarded It turned me retarded now.

I actually have to go to school retarded.

Darknesspawn
02-14-2015, 05:33 PM

That game is shit.

The controls were actually retarded. The controls were so retarded It turned me retarded now.

Well first off, you obviously change the controls to fit your play style. Second off, I personally use an xbox controller to play the game.

Setto
02-14-2015, 05:40 PM
That next gen playing tho dark x3
@Alpha. A level 9? That's not shit to brag about but I actually will get rekt cause it's been a while since I played...

Seagull
02-14-2015, 05:40 PM

That game is shit.

Yeah what dark said and third off, you obviously don't play smash. Of any kind. Because even though you only have "attack" and "special" in the controls, you actually have tons of moves at your disposal. And you also don't have set combos. You make your own. It's really fun if you know what you're doing. Also guys I'm applying to be a game dev there.

Setto
02-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Oiiii. Almost ninja' me alpha.
Edit*. WHAT. I. FUCKING. HATE. SORA.
and it's not because he's bad, he's my 3rd best actually.
IF I COULD ONLY DO HIS GOD DAMN FINAL SMASH
GOD

Darknesspawn
02-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Oiiii. Almost ninja' me alpha.
Edit*. WHAT. I. FUCKING. HATE. SORA.
and it's not because he's bad, he's my 3rd best actually.
IF I COULD ONLY DO HIS GOD DAMN FINAL SMASH
GOD

You dont know what you are talking about Setto

Seagull
02-14-2015, 10:50 PM
You dont know what you are talking about Setto

Yea sora's final smash is easy to pull off. Your enemy just has to be right in front of you. It's marth's final smash you need to worry about. If you miss, you die.

Han
02-15-2015, 12:02 AM
sorry for the much inactiveness, Im still working on the part!! Im not dead!

Setto
02-15-2015, 07:44 AM
How do you know.
@Alpha well I ca never time it right ;-;
Suck at it
Wait... Since when was Marth in the game new update I dunno about? :3

Seagull
02-15-2015, 11:25 AM
How do you know.
@Alpha well I ca never time it right ;-;
Suck at it
Wait... Since when was Marth in the game new update I dunno about? :3

He's in the newest version. Just look on the site. His final smash is him launching either left or right and when he hits someone it one hit KOs them. He launches really far though so if you don't hit someone you end up killing yourself.

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 12:34 PM
sorry for the much inactiveness, Im still working on the part!! Im not dead!

As long as you get that animation in its all good!

Setto
02-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Oh. I like Ike better... :(
lol
My ichigo will REK you tho
My ichigo reks all

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Oh. I like Ike better... :(
lol
My ichigo will REK you tho
My ichigo reks all

In all seriousness. Ichigo is garbage. Ive never once seen an ichigo player that can play. Its always spamming that long range attack and doing the flash step attack.

Seagull
02-15-2015, 01:04 PM
In all seriousness. Ichigo is garbage. Ive never once seen an ichigo player that can play. Its always spamming that long range attack and doing the flash step attack.

Yeah and most of his attacks are very predictable. I think Goku and Naruto are the two best characters.

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah and most of his attacks are very predictable. I think Goku and Naruto are the two best characters.

Naruto is quick, spammy, and ahrd to handle on 1v1's. Goku is much easier to manage, and I never loose to him 1v1 because ALL of his attacks are predictable. The only problem I have with Goku is when there is a 4 man smash and goku just wants to charge is kamehameha wave on the other side of the stage while no one is looking >.>

Setto
02-15-2015, 01:31 PM
That's what I do xD
Except I make good combos.
Actually, no I dont.
I'm a beast with Mario tho.
But he isn't that good either. Naruto really is one of the best. Besides of course the fabulous link, except I personally am not good with him. I'm decent with almost any other guy tho.
You guys wanna play online later? :3

Seagull
02-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Naruto is quick, spammy, and ahrd to handle on 1v1's. Goku is much easier to manage, and I never loose to him 1v1 because ALL of his attacks are predictable. The only problem I have with Goku is when there is a 4 man smash and goku just wants to charge is kamehameha wave on the other side of the stage while no one is looking >.>

All his attacks are predictable? I guess we'll find out, then. Tuesday at 1 pm? My user is Alpha Seagull of course.

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Well It depends on everyones timezone. I for one dont get home on tuesday until around 5

Seagull
02-15-2015, 03:15 PM
Well It depends on everyones timezone. I for one dont get home on tuesday until around 5

Usually I'm online at school at around 1 pm central time.

Setto
02-15-2015, 03:55 PM
How about we go right now? :3
My user is setto.
Obviously.

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 04:01 PM
How about we go right now? :3
My user is setto.
Obviously.

Well Ill play you. I hope your internet is up to par, otherwise the game will LAG.

Room Name : Darkness
Password: setto

Setto
02-15-2015, 04:08 PM
Told you. Rusty as heck xD

Seagull
02-15-2015, 04:12 PM
I'll go after I'm done with work, but my internet is kinda slow. That's why i usually go online at school.

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 04:15 PM
I'll go after I'm done with work, but my internet is kinda slow. That's why i usually go online at school.

I can play with you wednesday. But back to pathfinder stuff. Did you ever think of an intro sequence for the clan? And could you also think about creating a preloader for the clan :o

Setto
02-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Lol. Darkness rekt me.
Mario And Naruto >_<

Seagull
02-15-2015, 06:03 PM
I can play with you wednesday. But back to pathfinder stuff. Did you ever think of an intro sequence for the clan? And could you also think about creating a preloader for the clan :o

Well the preloader will be easy, but I'm thinking for the intro, it'll be a tiger or something running through a jungle, then it'll jump at the screen and the pathfinder logo will pop up. I'll try to animate it soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

generalZ
02-15-2015, 07:02 PM
Can i get a custom support sig?

Darknesspawn
02-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Well the preloader will be easy, but I'm thinking for the intro, it'll be a tiger or something running through a jungle, then it'll jump at the screen and the pathfinder logo will pop up. I'll try to animate it soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Ok, awesome dude!

Sure man.

Setto
02-15-2015, 07:49 PM
Good luck seagull! Make sure it doesn't suck

Seagull
02-15-2015, 07:53 PM
Good luck seagull! Make sure it doesn't suck

It won't. I learned a few cool tricks recently. Like alpha gradient masks.

Ipman
02-15-2015, 08:20 PM
It won't. I learned a few cool tricks recently. Like alpha gradient masks.

How can that benefit you from making tigers

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Ya seriously animals are like one of the hardest shet to do.

It's higher than shapeshifting shet and that's pretty foking hard.

yunero
02-15-2015, 08:39 PM

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/046/7/d/pathfindersupportsig1_by_alumentum-d8i7081.png

does this look good enough my man?

Seagull
02-15-2015, 08:51 PM
How can that benefit you from making tigers

It doesn't. But it'll be useful in a few cases.

Setto
02-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Can Aru make the sigs from now on XD?
Cuz he does it better den u beatz

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Can Aru make the sigs from now on XD?
Cuz he does it better den u beatz

I mean seriously beats. Setto's this douchebag rival so I should feel happy about him getting a shitty sig from you but seriously...

http://www.filz.us/files/9fbc140f/ce7/setto_sig.png What the fuck is dis?

(unless alpha doesn't even make em which then I'm extremely sorreh Setto said alpha made em')

Edit: Also can I be honorary member :3

Seagull
02-15-2015, 10:45 PM
I only made setto's sig. I never made anyone else's. I just tried my best to make a sig that looks like dark made it.

Edit: and i wouldn't call Setto my "rival"

Setto
02-15-2015, 10:46 PM
It wasn't THAT bad lol.
Just the eyes are...
Uhm...
Shit

Seagull
02-15-2015, 10:49 PM
It wasn't THAT bad lol.
Just the eyes are...
Uhm...
Shit

Yeah i agree. That's literally the first and only time i tried to draw eyes like that. And scatter, what is honorary member anyway?

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Yeah i agree. That's literally the first and only time i tried to draw eyes like that. And scatter, what is honorary member anyway?

It's a member thats not a member. So basically if you're a honorary member in a clan you can still be a member in another clan it's just Honorary doesn't technacally have as much power...

(So kinda like a Supporter who is able to join collabs and do more membery shet)

Seagull
02-15-2015, 11:00 PM
It's a member thats not a member. So basically if you're a honorary member in a clan you can still be a member in another clan it's just Honorary doesn't technacally have as much power...

(So kinda like a Supporter who is able to join collabs and do more membery shet)

I see. Can a clan have more than one honorary member? Cuz if they can i wanna be one for nemesis. Also I'm making the intro and here's what the tiger will look like
http://www.filz.us/files/66184459/e81/IMG_20150215_223400.jpg
ok more like stickman with ears and a tail, but close enough. I would've BB coded it into here but the pic was way too big in resolution and would've taken up the whole screen.

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 11:03 PM
I see. Can a clan have more than one honorary member? Cuz if they can i wanna be one for nemesis. Also I'm making the intro and here's what the tiger will look like
http://www.filz.us/files/66184459/e81/IMG_20150215_223400.jpg
ok more like stickman with ears and a tail, but close enough. I would've BB coded it into here but the pic was way too big in resolution and would've taken up the whole screen.

Well certain clans can accept more than 1 most only accept 1 (e.x Nemesis) and usually that 1 is very skilled in animating either around the groups level or higher.

(it could be lower but thats rare)

Setto
02-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Scatter meant I'm HIS Rival.
To think I thought my rival was venix :c

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Scatter meant I'm HIS Rival.
To think I thought my rival was venix :c

Lol you're a rival with Venix in pivot

You're a rival with me with different programs.

Alpha is some random guy who rekt u and u want rematch

And Eclair I just added to the fight because I feel like the 4 of us r the 4 dumb everywhere people...

Wait... NO! We're the 4 choosen 2014 random idiot everywhere active people! This make so much sense!

Seagull
02-15-2015, 11:11 PM
Lol you're a rival with Venix in pivot

You're a rival with me with different programs.

Alpha is some random guy who rekt u and u want rematch

And Eclair I just added to the fight because I feel like the 4 of us r the 4 dumb everywhere people

Well for me, Setto is a guy i beat and wants a rematch. I wanna make up for my terrible ending when i beat him so technically i want one too.

Scatter is a random newb who is pretty confident in thinking he can beat setto just because setto's a pivot user.

And Eclair is french.

ScatterFace
02-15-2015, 11:13 PM
Well for me, Setto is a guy i beat and wants a rematch. I wanna make up for my terrible ending when i beat him so technically i want one too.

Scatter is a random newb who is pretty confident in thinking he can beat setto just because setto's a pivot user.

And Eclair is french.

Hey betch! I never said dat or acted like dat!

Seagull
02-15-2015, 11:25 PM
Hey betch! I never said dat or acted like dat!

Oh rly?

One way or another you're f***ed you pivot newb

There's that and i think I've seen a few others about flash being way better than pivot and even though it is, you should only have a right to say that if your skill is actually beyond pivot's limitations.

Btw this is my 500th post yay.

Darknesspawn
02-16-2015, 12:01 AM
And im still mad I wasnt invited. Even though I was trying to be in the 4th slot, I was rejected and ?Eclair? took my spot...

Setto
02-16-2015, 04:38 AM
Well eclair is a cat.
Cats are better than black Spider-Man people.
I'm sorry. @Alpha. We're friends too XD
@Scatter lol he got banned

Ipman
02-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Well eclair is a cat.

This sounds racist..

Seagull
02-16-2015, 10:16 AM
Well eclair is a cat.

Yeah dark wasn't invited because we weren't the ones doing the inviting. Not because dark is a black spider man guy. And how long did scatter get banned for? That'd be kind of sad if he ends up forced to forfeit this battle.

Setto
02-16-2015, 11:41 AM
Yeah... I had some new fire effects to try out too D:
I hope he's not perma banned for something!
That would suck...
@Ipman. No it wasn't >_>
But you know I'm black so I wouldn't be racist ._.
Also, I VMed oxob and said hi. Hope he responds :D

Seagull
02-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Yeah... I had some new fire effects to try out too D:
I hope he's not perma banned for something!
That would suck...
@Ipman. No it wasn't >_>
But you know I'm black so I wouldn't be racist ._.
Also, I VMed oxob and said hi. Hope he responds :D

That's called reverse racism. Basically being racist against your own race. I'm a little bit like that. Why are us white people so stupid?

Edit: oh and I'm almost done with the preloader and intro. I'm using the same bg as the promo lol but anyway all i have left are the sounds then I'll upload it.

Edit: alright I'm done with the intro. Here's the fla http://filz.us/2sKN
it has simple instructions on how to use it for those who are flash newbs. Also, if done right it should look like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUtj9AAlTEM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Darknesspawn
02-16-2015, 03:48 PM
That's called reverse racism. Basically being racist against your own race. I'm a little bit like that. Why are us white people so stupid?

Edit: oh and I'm almost done with the preloader and intro. I'm using the same bg as the promo lol but anyway all i have left are the sounds then I'll upload it.

Well I for one am entirely racist towards my own race. Has anyone checked out the boondocks? If you have you know exactly what character just came into mind.

Oh and awesome Seagul :o Cant wait to see.

Setto
02-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Omg the intro :o
And I wasn't being racist u fatty

Seagull
02-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Oh fail. Should've refreshed the page. Check my last post to see the intro.

Ipman
02-16-2015, 04:56 PM

it has simple instructions on how to use it for those who are flash newbs. Also, if done right it should look like this.

The run looks really weird because it looks like he's just lagging in mid-air, you should check on how a dog runs.. And I was actually expecting the tiger to hit the camera but I didn't see it hit the camera.. But nice intro, it's simple

Seagull
02-16-2015, 05:18 PM
The run looks really weird because it looks like he's just lagging in mid-air, you should check on how a dog runs.. And I was actually expecting the tiger to hit the camera but I didn't see it hit the camera.. But nice intro, it's simple

I agree with the whole weird running thing. I was trying to make it leap as it runs. But either way.

Darknesspawn
02-16-2015, 06:00 PM

Awesome man, good job. We'll have to touch it up later tho o:

yunero
02-16-2015, 06:16 PM
yo that intro is dope!

Phantomations
02-16-2015, 09:23 PM
Schway dude

Seagull
02-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Awesome man, good job. We'll have to touch it up later tho o:

Yeah true like maybe I'll fix the weird running.
Glad y'all like it! Imma start back working on my promo part.

ScatterFace
02-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Back from meh 1 day ban of a infraction overload.

Setto
02-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Ok good, we thought you did something stupid and got banned for a while lolol

Seagull
02-18-2015, 11:49 AM
Yeah I thought you got permabanned lol. But hey welcome back.

Setto
02-18-2015, 12:47 PM
I think it was a little harsh to think he got perma'd already xD

Seagull
02-19-2015, 11:33 AM
Man, less than a week til the promo is due. gotta animate the shet outta this

Darknesspawn
02-19-2015, 07:50 PM
Ok everyone, im moving the due date to March 1st. Han is having some family issues so I dont want him to feel any pressure with this.

Seagull
02-20-2015, 08:21 AM
Ok everyone, im moving the due date to March 1st. Han is having some family issues so I dont want him to feel any pressure with this.

Ok good, cuz I was thinking I'd have to seriously rush this lol.

Setto
02-20-2015, 08:22 AM
Lol well now you don't : D

Seagull
02-24-2015, 12:19 PM
Well turns out I'm not gonna have slomos in my part. Mainly because i want time for something else i've planned. heheheheheh :)

Darknesspawn
02-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Sounds good to me, I feel like slomos would feel out of place in this anywho

Seagull
02-25-2015, 11:41 AM
So hey anyone know what happened to Setto? apparently he's banned but idk what for.

Darknesspawn
02-25-2015, 07:32 PM
So hey anyone know what happened to Setto? apparently he's banned but idk what for.

Im pretty sure since he had two accounts on the same computer (him and his brother) one of the accounts was banned, and it happened to be setto's

ScatterFace
02-25-2015, 07:42 PM
Im pretty sure since he had two accounts on the same computer (him and his brother) one of the accounts was banned, and it happened to be setto's

No that's not what happened at all. Setto just got a infraction overload and infraction overload bans only end is when the infraction comes back to 4 or below (i'm pretty sure)

Setto and Azurth had nothing to do with Setto's ban but it had to do with Azurth's ban.