PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Going into hibernation]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Darknesspawn
05-25-2015, 04:25 PM
http://sta.sh/0alrs5rtisw Heres my weekly :D cnc if you want??

Its pretty wobbly for a walking animation, did you rush it? Why dont the faces move with the head. On the neutral walk why dont the arms swing? Try to walk with your arms straight at your side, see how unnatural that feels? I like how you loop holed your way through the weekly though. Slapping angry faces and stating arms really wasnt what I had in mind when telling you to animate emotions through the walk
but then, I wasn't specific so whatevs.

Edit: Done with my weekly. Dont worry about the fps and we will be just fiiiiiiine

http://sta.sh/08q6p4f2nn9

Han
05-25-2015, 10:44 PM
So.... this is how Arumazu feels about me... http://orig04.deviantart.net/dc22/f/2015/143/4/f/untitled_by_alumentum-d8uhqei.png

First of all, I should be the one humping Dark,I make him wet everyday secondly, Why...., lastly, I make Aru wet as well..... hehhehehehheheh

yunero
05-26-2015, 10:20 AM
First of all, I should be the one humping Dark,I make him wet everyday secondly, Why...., lastly, I make Aru wet as well..... hehhehehehheheh

oh god dude what happens in the skype chats stay in the skype chats. xD

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE IS MY WALK THING FROM YOUR RHG DARK. >:T

Darknesspawn
05-26-2015, 01:48 PM
oh god dude what happens in the skype chats stay in the skype chats. xD

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE IS MY WALK THING FROM YOUR RHG DARK. >:T

This walk is different from the one you saw on stream

M3th
05-26-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm done with meh weekly

http://drsharko.deviantart.com/art/Weekly-Pathfinder-535635366?ga_submit_new=10%253A1432693320

Darknesspawn
05-26-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm done with meh weekly

http://drsharko.deviantart.com/art/Weekly-Pathfinder-535635366?ga_submit_new=10%253A1432693320

Is that how sad people walk in the Philippines? XD

Seagull
05-27-2015, 09:16 AM
So.... this is how Arumazu feels about me... http://orig04.deviantart.net/dc22/f/2015/143/4/f/untitled_by_alumentum-d8uhqei.png

I'm gone for less than a week and this happens.

Darknesspawn
05-27-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm gone for less than a week and this happens.

More importantly, you are the only one not to turn in a weekly. Lets get that shizz done.

Seagull
05-28-2015, 07:47 AM
More importantly, you are the only one not to turn in a weekly. Lets get that shizz done.

That's cuz my phone was off and I didn't know it had started. Nevertheless, I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Darknesspawn
05-29-2015, 02:05 AM
That's cuz my phone was off and I didn't know it had started. Nevertheless, I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Alright man, blow these other scrubs out of the water XD

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 03:37 AM
Hi allies! How are you guys have been doing?

ScatterFace
05-29-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi allies! How are you guys have been doing?

Idk Alphas gonna blow some skrubs or something.

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 08:18 AM
@Scatter:

Okay then.

I was looking back at the pages and ended up seeing this. Can you explain this, Darkness?

yunero
05-29-2015, 10:03 AM
@Scatter:

Okay then.

I was looking back at the pages and ended up seeing this. Can you explain this, Darkness?

It would be better if I explained it because I'm the one who drew the picture. Dark and I are having an RHG battle, and im hauling ass and he isn't doing much cause he has like a minute of dialouge (dont kill me dark pls) the picture is my depiction on the outcome of our battles lol

Seagull
05-29-2015, 11:25 AM
Idk Alphas gonna blow some skrubs or something.

Totally. Look at this quality weekly right here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMeIjCjfdI

Darknesspawn
05-29-2015, 11:40 AM
@Scatter:

Okay then.

Honestly, its better not to ask what goes on here anymore XD

xRAGEx
05-29-2015, 11:50 AM
I ship it already, don't deny it.

http://media.giphy.com/media/ljssLLBmv6xrO/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Seagull
05-29-2015, 11:51 AM
I ship it already, don't deny it.

Ship deez nutz. ha got em.

xRAGEx
05-29-2015, 11:53 AM
Ship deez nutz. ha got em.

i'll ship them into a wall.

Darknesspawn
05-29-2015, 01:41 PM
ON TO THE NEXT WEEKLY!

Weekly 7
Arumazu wants to make a Menu for as and we all are going to contribute. Alls you have to do is make a little animation that your character will do once it is clicked. Maybe he will twirl his sword or simple get into a ready pose. Create it, make it a symbol, and send it to either me or Arumazu. This will be due next week

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 05:10 PM
It would be better if I explained it because I'm the one who drew the picture. Dark and I are having an RHG battle, and im hauling ass and he isn't doing much cause he has like a minute of dialouge (dont kill me dark pls) the picture is my depiction on the outcome of our battles lol

So that's why… Okay…

@Alpha Seagull:

Nice weekly that you've made their, Alpha! Seems like you've improved a lot. :-D

Darknessspawn:

I already know your secret… You perverts…

xRagex:

I destroy it! >:O

Seagull
05-29-2015, 05:57 PM
So that's why… Okay…

@Alpha Seagull:

Nice weekly that you've made their, Alpha! Seems like you've improved a lot. :-D

Darknessspawn:

I already know your secret… You perverts…

xRagex:

I destroy it! >:O

Thanks! I've been working a lot on my movements lately.

Also @Dark, i can also help with some action scripting and buttons on the menu if you need.

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 10:12 PM
Thanks! I've been working a lot on my movements lately.

I see. Impressive. ^_^

Seagull
05-29-2015, 10:33 PM
I see. Impressive. ^_^

Yeah lol trying to be smooth like X-treme or FL-Nordin.

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 10:48 PM
Yeah lol trying to be smooth like X-treme or FL-Nordin.

Someday, you'll get there. While I'm nowhere near getting near passing the intermediate level. @_@

Seagull
05-29-2015, 10:50 PM
Someday, you'll get there. While I'm nowhere near getting near passing the intermediate level. @_@

Yeah i get a little confused about skill levels sometimes. Like i usually think of myself as high beginner, but i think I'm considered intermediate now. I just don't see much of a difference myself so idk.

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 11:17 PM
Yeah i get a little confused about skill levels sometimes. Like i usually think of myself as high beginner, but i think I'm considered intermediate now. I just don't see much of a difference myself so idk.

It's kinda complicated to determine what skill level you are considered as. That's why it's better not to tell what level you are in, and instead, let the people in the community determine at what level you are.

Anyways, what are you guys doing currently.

Seagull
05-29-2015, 11:21 PM
It's kinda complicated to determine what skill level you are considered as. That's why it's better not to tell what level you are in, and instead, let the people in the community determine at what level you are.

Anyways, what are you guys doing currently.

Well we just got done with the walk cycle weekly, and aru's making a custom menu for pathfinder, so we all gotta animate our character doing a pose kinda like the end of the second dojo collab so he can put those in the menu.

Phantom Ace
05-29-2015, 11:35 PM
Well we just got done with the walk cycle weekly, and aru's making a custom menu for pathfinder, so we all gotta animate our character doing a pose kinda like the end of the second dojo collab so he can put those in the menu.

Oh okay then. You guys are progressing pretty well. Though as what I could observe, you're the most active xD.

Seagull
05-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Oh okay then. You guys are progressing pretty well. Though as what I could observe, you're the most active xD.

Yeah till my phone turns off every month. 989 posts though.

Darknesspawn
06-03-2015, 01:28 PM
I hope everyone who hasnt already is finishing up their weekly :c

Seagull
06-04-2015, 02:15 PM
So in case nobody noticed, I've got my name officially changed to Seagull. Also Dark I'll have the weekly done by the end of today hopefully.

ScatterFace
06-04-2015, 02:23 PM
So in case nobody noticed, I've got my name officially changed to Seagull. Also Dark I'll have the weekly done by the end of today hopefully.

Oh great now your name looks retarded

Seagull
06-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Oh great now your name looks retarded

Only because you're used to the other one. I know because it looks a bit weird to me too. You'll get used to it.

yunero
06-05-2015, 09:20 AM
had people bee sending their weeklies to dark? Cause dark hasn't given me anything from anyone and the only movie clips I have are from Bang and Dark himself. (I already know about m3th tho)

Seagull
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Hey yeah sorry didn't have much time cuz of the five day rush challenge, but here http://www.filz.us/files/8eb9ebf9/628/Weekly_6_Make_a_pose_by_Seagull.fla it's a graphic right now, but you can change it to a movie clip if you want. I also set it to where if it's a movie clip, the pose he makes will loop forever, instead of replaying the whole movie clip. Couldn't make it very flashy cuz i had no time :/ oh well.

Phantom Ace
06-06-2015, 07:08 PM

I think I'd rather have Mr. Seagull instead. But oh well, can't blame what you decide. :/

Seagull
06-06-2015, 07:22 PM
I think I'd rather have Mr. Seagull instead. But oh well, can't blame what you decide. :/

Lol "Mr. Seagull" but why is nobody posting here? Normally this place gets at least a couple posts a day :/

yunero
06-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Lol "Mr. Seagull" but why is nobody posting here? Normally this place gets at least a couple posts a day :/

cause we're all on skype m8

Darknesspawn
06-06-2015, 07:41 PM

Yea its not like we are dying, your just the only one whos not always connected XD

Phantom Ace
06-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Yea its not like we are dying, your just the only one whos not always connected XD

Hahaha! So that explains why he doesn't knows where you guys are xD.

@Seagull

Yeah, I'd rather have Mr. Seagull instead of Seagull. But Alpha Seagull is the bedt username from the three.

yunero
06-06-2015, 08:49 PM
@Seagull

Yeah, I'd rather have Mr. Seagull instead of Seagull. But Alpha Seagull is the bedt username from the three.

is it really? it just seems like a username come out of a name generator, i could've made myself Tube Button if i wanted to lol. I like simpleness, and Seagull gives it that

*engage ongoing war on which username is better*

Seagull
06-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Hahaha! So that explains why he doesn't knows where you guys are xD.

@Seagull

Well originally i wanted people to call me Seagull for short, since that was my original nickname irl and then people would call me alpha online and that annoyed the shit outta me for some reason.

ScatterFace
06-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Well originally i wanted people to call me Seagull for short, since that was my original nickname irl and then people would call me alpha online and that annoyed the shit outta me for some reason.

Well I'm sorry but you are banned from the name Seagull since u no longa da alpha seagul u ded and kiked ut n stuf

Darknesspawn
06-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Well I'm sorry but you are banned from the name Seagull since u no longa da alpha seagul u ded and kiked ut n stuf

I agree with whatever Scatter just said. Though im not entirely sure.

ScatterFace
06-06-2015, 10:12 PM
I agree with whatever Scatter just said. Though im not entirely sure.

I just said that he's no longer allowed to be called Seagull since usually when a Alpha is removed from his leadership he would've died or been kicked out.

So we're now able to call him a fggt with no problem.

Oh and I'm thinking of buying this: http://www.amazon.com/Ugee-Inches-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet/dp/B00NL4P3Y0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1M5SNHEMY594FS9VKHMQ

Gonna be like 500$+ because I'm in Canada and fuk Merica' sometimes but I think it will be worth it from reviews I've seen. It's better than a huion (190 atleast as that apparently has a lot of software issues) I've heard and the company works with yiynova. Plus it's cheaper than a Cintiq

Darknesspawn
06-06-2015, 10:34 PM
I just said that he's no longer allowed to be called Seagull since usually when a Alpha is removed from his leadership he would've died or been kicked out.

So we're now able to call him a fggt with no problem.

Oh and I'm thinking of buying this: http://www.amazon.com/Ugee-Inches-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet/dp/B00NL4P3Y0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1M5SNHEMY594FS9VKHMQ

Gonna be like 500$+ because I'm in Canada and fuk Merica' sometimes but I think it will be worth it from reviews I've seen. It's better than a huion (190 atleast as that apparently has a lot of software issues) I've heard and the company works with yiynova. Plus it's cheaper than a Cintiq

You really dont need that, lol. But if you want to go all out for no reason. My 80 dollar tablet is fine for me.

ScatterFace
06-06-2015, 10:34 PM
You really dont need that, lol.

SHHHHHHHDSFDHGFIDSHFpidsgf

I wunt it.

Darknesspawn
06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
SHHHHHHHDSFDHGFIDSHFpidsgf

I wunt it.

I bet m8

ScatterFace
06-06-2015, 11:41 PM
I bet m8

8 months and I'll be able to get it darkness! Dun hate

Phantom Ace
06-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Ooookkkkaaaayyy… Umm, what are you talking about right now? I got so lost that I can't understand what you guys are talking about. @_@

Seagull
06-07-2015, 10:19 AM
You'll all call me Seagull whether you like it or not. And my $45 tablet has never let me down. Until i stepped on the pen on accident lol. Here's the link if you want to get it m8 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DKW816K/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1426622284&sr=8-1&keywords=pen+pressure+graphic+tablet&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

ScatterFace
06-07-2015, 10:28 AM
You'll all call me Seagull whether you like it or not. And my $45 tablet has never let me down. Until i stepped on the pen on accident lol. Here's the link if you want to get it m8 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DKW816K/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1426622284&sr=8-1&keywords=pen+pressure+graphic+tablet&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Okeh Alpha. I'll call you Alpha Fggt.

Seagull
06-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Okeh Alpha. I'll call you Alpha Fggt.

Wanna speed battle again m8? I'll rek you again. If i win, you call me Seagull. Lol.

ScatterFace
06-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Wanna speed battle again m8? I'll rek you again. If i win, you call me Seagull. Lol.

Lel Nah bruh.

Oh ya I was dying again yesterday... Yaaaaay

Darknesspawn
06-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Sorry about the lack of a weekly ^_^; This Rhg battle is talking alot of my attention, ive never been a very good multitasker. The next weekly will be posted and in effect next week, be prepared B)

Seagull
06-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Sorry about the lack of a weekly ^_^; This Rhg battle is talking alot of my attention, ive never been a very good multitasker. The next weekly will be posted and in effect next week, be prepared B)

Lol ok good luck.

Darknesspawn
06-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Alright guys, place your bets

http://i.imgur.com/DdUDfP9.png

I for one believe Hewitt will transcend time and space

yunero
06-10-2015, 07:53 PM
Alright guys, place your bets

This just in, Darknesspawn can't count

District 5, hands down.
(if Root was there he would've been my other option)

Seagull
06-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Umm wtf are we talking about?

ScatterFace
06-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Umm wtf are we talking about?

Darkness has a hunger games simulator from a forum game and he picked random people into his game.

Darkness with my luck I'm going to do absolutley nothing and step on a landmine. Just like the forum game...
So district 5.

Bbkeng and TJ bust tem evr.
(Plus BBKing has 2 lives... 3... And for some reason with Zex0's pic)

Seagull
06-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Darkness has a hunger games simulator from a forum game and he picked random people into his game.

Darkness with my luck I'm going to do absolutley nothing and step on a landmine. Just like the forum game...
So district 5.

Bbkeng and TJ bust tem evr.

Um ok where is this game?

ScatterFace
06-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Oh my god look at the General Section bruh.

I'm like in the top 5 and do nothing but get injured. LITERALLY All 3 times I get mentioned my nose is broken, my arm is broken and I step on a landmine and die.

Darknesspawn
06-10-2015, 09:22 PM
They did this in the general section already.... Shit.

And no, thats not Zexo's picture, all of those are BBkings Rhg's

Also, if you cant see the picture Alpha, http://prntscr.com/7fkgsv there you go.

Phantom Ace
06-12-2015, 07:51 PM
They did this in the general section already.... Shit.

And no, thats not Zexo's picture, all of those are BBkings Rhg's

Also, if you cant see the picture Alpha, http://prntscr.com/7fkgsv there you go.

#YOLO Me and Ipman are gonna win it. For the District VIII!

Seagull
06-12-2015, 09:57 PM
#YOLO Me and Ipman are gonna win it. For the District VIII!

I'm probably gonna die in some stupid way. But hopefully I'll be fishing long enough to win.

Phantom Ace
06-13-2015, 04:12 AM
On second thought, District 10's got this on the bag! And BBKings too elligible for this competition. -_- (Which is why he has two more of his duplicates that are joining the Hunger Games).

Darknesspawn
06-13-2015, 04:06 PM
On second thought, District 10's got this on the bag! And BBKings too elligible for this competition. -_- (Which is why he has two more of his duplicates that are joining the Hunger Games).

Lol. Well about those hunger games... I kinda had to restart my computer and I forgot I had that tab open so Its kinda just gone... ^_^;

yunero
06-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Lol. Well about those hunger games... I kinda had to restart my computer and I forgot I had that tab open so Its kinda just gone... ^_^;

so lets just say that alpha and i won then and we're all good : D

Seagull
06-13-2015, 05:45 PM
so lets just say that alpha and i won then and we're all good : D

Yep. Agreed. Moving on to other things now lol

Phantom Ace
06-13-2015, 07:20 PM

O.O Ooookkkkaaayy… Well good game then!

Darknesspawn
06-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Agreed, welp. Its safe to say that the Next weekly shall be announced after I have watched Jurrassic World! Tomorrow. Tomorrow Night. Dont ask me why I dont just do it now, dont ask me why I dont do it before I go, I just like being difficult... lol. Aru's been wanting a music sync weekly, how do you guys feel about that btw?

BangOutOfOrda
06-14-2015, 07:19 AM
a music sync sounds cool

yunero
06-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Agreed, welp. Its safe to say that the Next weekly shall be announced after I have watched Jurrassic World! Tomorrow. Tomorrow Night. Dont ask me why I dont just do it now, dont ask me why I dont do it before I go, I just like being difficult... lol. Aru's been wanting a music sync weekly, how do you guys feel about that btw?

i havent been wanting a sync weekly i've been BEGGING for a sync weekly. :'<

Seagull
06-14-2015, 11:09 AM

YUSSSS!! I've always wanted to do this lol.

Darknesspawn
06-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Weekly 7.2
I know you guys wanted to do a music sync, but I think this is slightly more important for now. So I want everyone to animate a 25 hit combo. It can be 25 hits one person, or multipule people, it doesnt matter as long as it is 25 hits or more. Ill give you guys 3 week for completion. Its due on the 6th of July. Good luck
[/spoiler]

Seagull
06-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Alright, imma go for a 50 hit combo. #overkill

Edit: hey guys, my phone turns off tomorrow so i likely won't be able to get online until next Wednesday. Plz don't kick me for being inactive when that happens :/

Mart456
06-20-2015, 05:51 PM
hey, can i get a support banner for path finder? my rhg is faesyl, you can find him here http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?94817-Faesyl&p=1371540#post1371540 as a reference for it. im thinking a forest background with Faesyl running through or something and smirking and pointing to the PAthfinder logo. thanks!

Phantom Ace
06-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Weekly 7.2
I know you guys wanted to do a music sync, but I think this is slightly more important for now. So I want everyone to animate a 25 hit combo. It can be 25 hits one person, or multipule people, it doesnt matter as long as it is 25 hits or more. Ill give you guys 3 week for completion. Its due on the 6th of July. Good luck
[/spoiler]

Seems like an impressive weekly, Darkness! This'll improve them a lot for sure. ^_^

@Seagull:

50 hit comb-?! Probably you'll be able to do that 'cause you're a persevering person. Good luck! :^D

Until next wednesd-?! Man, why are you surprising me too much?! >:^(

yunero
06-21-2015, 09:30 AM
hey, can i get a support banner for path finder? my rhg is faesyl, you can find him here http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?94817-Faesyl&p=1371540#post1371540 as a reference for it. im thinking a forest background with Faesyl running through or something and smirking and pointing to the PAthfinder logo. thanks!

alright, you'll get yours tomorrow if not at the end of today, this RHG battle is ending veerrryy sooon and i want to focus all my time on it

Aslime1999
06-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Can I get a Supporter
RHG:http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?94160-Zayas
lemme know when you're done
good clan BTW

Darknesspawn
06-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Aru wil get it to you as soon as he is available.

But okay guys now that the Rhg is out of the way we should drift back into a more involved schedule c:

Seagull
06-24-2015, 12:58 AM
Ahhh, feels good to be back. Weekly's coming out pretty good. I see there's been an RHG battle among the clan. I call next against the winner lol

yunero
06-24-2015, 08:28 AM
soo here you guys go, from this point foward no background requests please until i say so.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/2210/f/2015/175/b/4/arumazusigs9_by_alumentum-d8yjx4n.png

http://orig13.deviantart.net/d749/f/2015/175/a/6/arumazusigs8_by_alumentum-d8yjx4e.png

MadMirrors
06-24-2015, 10:36 AM
nice clan and cool battle wish you luck but I don't believe in it.

Seagull
06-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Alright, 24 hits into my weekly. I'm trying to do jomm's style cuz it seems to work best with me. Imma try to get all the way to 50 before the 6th. Also, I'm making a LOZ animation for my soon to be girlfriend. I'll be kinda basing it off of Oxob vs Xenrath, with the same kinda 2d interactive background. Wish me luck! :)

Aslime1999
06-25-2015, 03:34 PM
soo here you guys go, from this point foward no background requests please until i say so.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/2210/f/2015/175/b/4/arumazusigs9_by_alumentum-d8yjx4n.png

http://orig13.deviantart.net/d749/f/2015/175/a/6/arumazusigs8_by_alumentum-d8yjx4e.png

Nice that looks cool by the way I'm adding Dax in my RHG Hitlist :)

Seagull
07-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Alright bros, almost done with the weekly. Unfortunately, there's been a flood at my place due to a pipe leak, so i couldn't animate for like a week since we actually had to move out and into a new place because of it. So because of that, i couldn't get the whole 50 hits. I'll end up only making it to 35 hits. Oh well. How's the rest of your weeklies coming, guys?

Darknesspawn
07-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Alright bros, almost done with the weekly. Unfortunately, there's been a flood at my place due to a pipe leak, so i couldn't animate for like a week since we actually had to move out and into a new place because of it. So because of that, i couldn't get the whole 50 hits. I'll end up only making it to 35 hits. Oh well. How's the rest of your weeklies coming, guys?

Im at 10 hits ans Aru is at 20, Your gonna have the most hits so I expect some baws things from you

~//Styrx Rix\\~
07-03-2015, 09:29 PM
I want supporter sig =D
my rhg link is on my signatures somewhere >.>

Seagull
07-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Im at 10 hits ans Aru is at 20, Your gonna have the most hits so I expect some baws things from you

K. I'm pretty much done. I just gotta finish the last few seconds, add the sounds and music, and move the vcam. And u will get some baws things lol.

yunero
07-04-2015, 03:22 PM
I want supporter sig =D
my rhg link is on my signatures somewhere >.>

http://orig02.deviantart.net/1e1e/f/2015/185/8/d/arumazusigs10_by_alumentum-d8zxcwv.png
here ya go m8

EDIT: freakin hell i just realized i spelt your name wrong, unfortunately the supporter sigs are only screenshots so i dont have anyone's saved so you can either keep the sig or i can just make a new one. sorry.

Seagull
07-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Whew. Finally done. I was too lazy to add in the sounds and music, but here u go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTV5Pg2tlSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
35 hits total.
Also, I've found a little trick to help make my anims smoother. And like, i mean being able to singleframe the whole thing without it looking shitty. I didn't use it much really in this one, but i plan to in my future anims.

ZephAxix
07-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Because I would get a bajillion and you'd have to scroll down my bajillion followers everytime I post

This might be old but I just want to say...um..nope.

Darknesspawn
07-05-2015, 10:37 AM
This might be old but I just want to say...um..nope.

Wow, you had to dig deep for that one.

Seagull
07-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Wow, you had to dig deep for that one.

That's what she said? And did u see my weekly?

Loops
07-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Hey Guys,How's The Clan Going?.And Also:
Darkness...
WHAT THE HELL?!I THOUGH WE HAD SOMETHING! ;-; XD http://orig04.deviantart.net/dc22/f/2015/143/4/f/untitled_by_alumentum-d8uhqei.png

yunero
07-05-2015, 01:42 PM
WHAT THE HELL?!I THOUGH WE HAD SOMETHING! ;-; XD

why is everyone going balls deep into the clan thread?

also
weekly complete:
http://fav.me/d901f4d

Darknesspawn
07-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Ok Seagull, im bothered by the fact that you had one more day for this and you didn't add sounds. I don't get the logic but okay. Nice anim otherwise

Arumazu, fuqq your lazy ass water effects.

Thegrid, I will murder you and everyone in your clan

lol, the clan is going.... idk, im pretty sure two of my members are inactive and arent going to turn in anything for this weekly. Those same two people didnt do anything for the last weekly. Soo I sense another tryout session coming soon.

Edit: Annnnnnd Grid is banned, k thnx bye

Seagull
07-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Yeah I'm lazy and as soon as i finished moving the vcam i just didn't feel like looking at it anymore. So that's why there were no sounds.

And lol, grid got banned pretty quick. I'll go ask what for.

Han
07-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Sorry for the huge inactivity, family been planning huge amounts of trips i had to go to, but im back

Darknesspawn
07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
If you cant complete the next weekly I assign im going to assume you dont have time for this clan yo.

Loops
07-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Hey Dudes Im Back!! : D...Is anyone Happy About It???;-;

Can I Be A Supporter Plz???
EDIT:Is This A Good Idea For A Weekly???:
Weekly 1
To Officially Start The Weeklies I Though We Could Have A Strange Weekly So,In This Weelky You'll Have To Make A Self-Fan Art,Got It?

Weeklly Results!

Grid
Not Finished Yet

Programalpha
Not Finished Yet

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

Seagull
07-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Idk grid, it's your clan. Just do what you want.

Loops
07-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Idk grid, it's your clan. Just do what you want.

Ok Dud

Darknesspawn
07-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Can I Be A Supporter Plz???
EDIT:Is This A Good Idea For A Weekly???:
Weekly 1
To Officially Start The Weeklies I Though We Could Have A Strange Weekly So,In This Weelky You'll Have To Make A Self-Fan Art,Got It?

Weeklly Results!

Grid
Not Finished Yet

Programalpha
Not Finished Yet

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

I personally wouldnt do it. Thats the type of weekly id give if I were trying to give my members a break

Loops
07-06-2015, 06:20 PM
I personally wouldnt do it. Thats the type of weekly id give if I were trying to give my members a break

It Is The First Weekly,I Don't Want It To Be Hard,But Thanks For The Suggestion!!

Han
07-06-2015, 07:33 PM
When do you want it done? Tomorrow, or in about 2 days?
EDIT: found the due date

Darknesspawn
07-06-2015, 07:41 PM
When do you want it done? Tomorrow, or in about 2 days?
EDIT: found the due date

You dont have to worry about this one, though it would be nice if you did it]

Also regarding the due date I pushed it to Saturday one day for Bang and I decided thats when Id put mine up aswell.

Oh one more thing. M3th has been very inactive so Im forced to remove him from the clan.

Seagull
07-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Alright, so next weekly do we get to music sync?

BangOutOfOrda
07-08-2015, 12:58 PM
WWEEEEKKLYY COMPLETE : http://sta.sh/02cvekesffsg

Loops
07-08-2015, 04:39 PM
You dont have to worry about this one, though it would be nice if you did it]

Also regarding the due date I pushed it to Saturday one day for Bang and I decided thats when Id put mine up aswell.

Oh one more thing. M3th has been very inactive so Im forced to remove him from the clan.

Agh!Come Oooonnnn!I Just Gave Up This Clan A Fricking Month Ago!
@BangOutOfOrda
Kewl!Ur Anim Made Me Remember Of Pivot Blimp's Style,And I Luv His Style!<3

Han
07-08-2015, 11:11 PM
http://www.filz.us/view/53a91138-bcc/ well there's my weekly.

ScatterFace
07-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Wow guys. Han had the least amount of time and I'm pretty sure he had the best weekly out of you all

Han
07-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Wow guys. Han had the least amount of time and I'm pretty sure he had the best weekly out of you all

Idk, Dark might have a better one, I'm really not the best one here, in all honesty i think Bang and Aru are better than me just by a little

Seagull
07-09-2015, 12:27 AM

Hmmmm. And you've seen my weekly as well? I need to up my fukin game then.

Han
07-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Hmmmm. And you've seen my weekly as well? I need to up my fukin game then.

Seagull, your weekly was great bro! Just always strive for better, thats what i do everytime i see your guys animation, strive to do better or equal to, mostly better

Seagull
07-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Seagull, your weekly was great bro! Just always strive for better, thats what i do everytime i see your guys animation, strive to do better or equal to, mostly better

Thanks, dude! So hey, are we getting a music sync weekly next? Just found a perfect song for it if we are.

Darknesspawn
07-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks, dude! So hey, are we getting a music sync weekly next? Just found a perfect song for it if we are.

I let aru decide the weekly, so Idk. I think he might keep it a music sync but you will know tomorrow.

Seagull
07-10-2015, 06:23 PM
I let aru decide the weekly, so Idk. I think he might keep it a music sync but you will know tomorrow.

K then. So who ended up winning the battle between u and aru?

Darknesspawn
07-10-2015, 06:48 PM
K then. So who ended up winning the battle between u and aru?

Why would you ask instead of just looking at the forum post? But Aru won that battle.

ScatterFace
07-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Why would you ask instead of just looking at the forum post? But Aru won that battle.

Noob Noob Noooobb. Y u so newb >:D

Anyway. Been a while since I've been here. How's this clan been?

Seagull
07-10-2015, 09:22 PM

Yeah I'm lazy. And scatter, who u callin newb? We all know dark can beat you. And so can i. And aru. And han. And probably bang. And setto. And yourself.

ScatterFace
07-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Yeah I'm lazy. And scatter, who u callin newb? We all know dark can beat you. And so can i. And aru. And han. And probably bang. And setto. And yourself.

... You wunt to fite m8.

well get in line skrub

Seagull
07-10-2015, 09:40 PM
... You wunt to fite m8.

well get in line skrub

Nah u get in my line. Right behind aru and resh.

ScatterFace
07-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Nah u get in my line. Right behind aru and resh.

XD YOU compare yourself to resh? HA! HAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lamitrov
07-10-2015, 10:51 PM

You do realize he wasn't comparing himself to resh right?

Darknesspawn
07-10-2015, 10:54 PM

Honestly you cant laugh at him when you come in here with your shit skills and talk like your tough shit. Regardless of if you are joking around or not you just look like an idiot. This is definitely not the place for your shit, so please say something that is actually meaningful or get the fuck out.

and no, im not even mad

Seagull
07-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Honestly you cant laugh at him when you come in here with your shit skills and talk like your tough shit. Regardless of if you are joking around or not you just look like an idiot. This is definitely not the place for your shit, so please say something that is actually meaningful or get the fuck out.

and no, im not even mad

Lol thanks dark, but this is my way of handling things.

Scatter, if you really think you have the right to talk shit, fite me. One week. I got plenty of free time. I'll literally singleframe the whole thing. If you win, you have full rights to talk shit. If you lose, you don't. Simple. And no, I'm not comparing myself to resh. But I'm good enough to stand a small chance. Also, i wanna see how my RHG looks in high quality. Me and resh already agreed that we'd battle once he gets some free time. But yeah, if you wanna battle then let's battle. No telling me I'm shit til you prove it.

Darknesspawn
07-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Lol thanks dark, but this is my way of handling things.

Scatter, if you really think you have the right to talk shit, fite me. One week. I got plenty of free time. I'll literally singleframe the whole thing. If you win, you have full rights to talk shit. If you lose, you don't. Simple. And no, I'm not comparing myself to resh. But I'm good enough to stand a small chance. Also, i wanna see how my RHG looks in high quality. Me and resh already agreed that we'd battle once he gets some free time. But yeah, if you wanna battle then let's battle. No telling me I'm shit til you prove it.

Nothing ive ever seen you make suggests you stand a chance against resh though, lol.

Seagull
07-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Nothing ive ever seen you make suggests you stand a chance against resh though, lol.

Let's just say I've been holding back a bit :)

Han
07-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Let's just say I've been holding back a bit :)

"holding back a bit" ~Seagull 1987

Seagull
07-11-2015, 08:53 AM
"holding back a bit" ~Seagull 1987

Lol whut

yunero
07-11-2015, 04:44 PM
alright everyone, Dark's weekly will come later today as he is busy with things.

however he gave me the privelege to announce...

http://orig02.deviantart.net/6fb1/f/2015/192/5/c/pfweekly_by_alumentum-d90w44d.png

as you guessed it, you will be doing a music sync. nothing else to add, how you want to sync your anim is totally up to you. however, i best recommend the animation exceeds at least ten seconds. this weekly will be due the 22nd (which is also my birthday)

cool points if you put yo boy arumazu in your weekly as a birthday gift!

Seagull
07-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Yussss. And only ten seconds? I was thinking at least 30. But yeah, i got dis. Synced anim coming right up.

yunero
07-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Yussss. And only ten seconds? I was thinking at least 30. But yeah, i got dis. Synced anim coming right up.

make it as long as you want, but make sure it's longer than 10 seconds.
(im too confused for this shit lol i wanted to go easy on your guys for now since dark let me choose the weekly for this one)

Terror-Sama
07-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Yo,can I get a supporters sig...:D

Seagull
07-11-2015, 06:13 PM
make it as long as you want, but make sure it's longer than 10 seconds.
(im too confused for this shit lol i wanted to go easy on your guys for now since dark let me choose the weekly for this one)

Well i mean we do have like 11 days to make it, so i guess ten seconds kinda fits the time limit on it. I'm still gonna make mine like a minute tho.

yunero
07-11-2015, 09:41 PM
http://orig10.deviantart.net/e263/f/2015/192/8/0/arumazusigs12_by_alumentum-d90xakq.png

terroarc sig finished. (i really like this one)

knightmare9871
07-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Can i get a supporter sig as well?

TheBestG
07-11-2015, 10:13 PM
http://orig10.deviantart.net/e263/f/2015/192/8/0/arumazusigs12_by_alumentum-d90xakq.png

terroarc sig finished. (i really like this one)

My turn pliz :^)
btw Nice!

yunero
07-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Can i get a supporter sig as well?

link to your rhg please thank you

http://orig08.deviantart.net/9257/f/2015/192/4/a/arumazusigs13_ver1_by_alumentum-d90xljh.png

http://orig14.deviantart.net/0f0b/f/2015/192/d/5/arumazusigs13_ver2_by_alumentum-d90xlk0.png

THEBESTG07's sig done, and made 2 variations

knightmare9871
07-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Here it is:

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?95049-RHG-Shade

PitchEnder
07-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Can I get a sig?!?! (Link is in my sig if you need it)

Seagull
07-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Dayum. So many people asking for supporter sigs. U got some work ahead of you aru.

knightmare9871
07-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Im planning of trying out after i finish ma new demo...

Han
07-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Im planning of trying out after i finish ma new demo...

cant wait bro!

NiNmArS
07-12-2015, 07:16 AM
oh man.. I made a tryout already. http://ninmarssp.deviantart.com/art/Path-Finder-Tryout-545807904

TheBestG
07-12-2015, 10:16 AM
link to your rhg please thank you

http://orig14.deviantart.net/0f0b/f/2015/192/d/5/arumazusigs13_ver2_by_alumentum-d90xlk0.png

THEBESTG07's sig done, and made 2 variations

awesome arumazu, I think I will go with this one,Thx!

Seagull
07-12-2015, 09:08 PM
So bad news and good news. Bad news, my phone turns off like around this Friday. Good news, it comes back on the same day the weekly's due date is. So yey.

Darknesspawn
07-13-2015, 12:28 AM
So bad news and good news. Bad news, my phone turns off like around this Friday. Good news, it comes back on the same day the weekly's due date is. So yey.

We shall see you then.

Oh and Mars, your tryout isnt good enough.

knightmare9871
07-13-2015, 02:17 AM
We shall see you then.

Oh and Mars, your tryout isnt good enough.

Yes!! Still have a chance.....

And my support sig??

yunero
07-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Yes!! Still have a chance.....

And my support sig??

please be patient. i've been working hard on my weekly.

Atsukedaime
07-13-2015, 10:53 AM
this clan lost 1 member D: hopes it goes full again =D lmao

yunero
07-13-2015, 10:24 PM
http://orig00.deviantart.net/9f72/f/2015/194/5/0/arumazusigs14_by_alumentum-d917ifk.png
http://orig04.deviantart.net/63b0/f/2015/194/f/0/arumazusigs15_by_alumentum-d917ifz.png
(used the same hat in the request because i can)

PitchEnder's and knightmare's request complete.

and i sure hope so Atsuke, lol

knightmare9871
07-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Tnx much!! :D

Han
07-17-2015, 05:19 PM
How's everyone's weekly going?

Seagull
07-18-2015, 12:09 AM
How's everyone's weekly going?

Mine is going ok i guess. My phone turns off in like a couple hours lol.

Loops
07-18-2015, 11:28 AM
can meh have a suportur sig plzzzz =DDDDDDD???
My RHG Page Is In Mah Signature

yunero
07-19-2015, 09:13 PM
can meh have a suportur sig plzzzz =DDDDDDD???
My RHG Page Is In Mah Signature

http://orig09.deviantart.net/1d16/f/2015/200/7/7/arumazusigs16_by_alumentum-d9207pf.png
TheGrid's signature finished

Loops
07-19-2015, 09:16 PM
http://orig09.deviantart.net/1d16/f/2015/200/7/7/arumazusigs16_by_alumentum-d9207pf.png
TheGrid's signature finished

That's...probably..the best SIGNATURE EVER!THANKS ARU!!! :D
I'll Put It In My sig nao!

reddingtherino
07-19-2015, 09:47 PM
do u annimte on this wwebsite

Loops
07-19-2015, 09:50 PM

You Eather Animate Or Draw,If You don't do any of that stuff then this website isn't for you

yunero
07-20-2015, 01:50 AM
You Eather Animate Or Draw,If You don't do any of that stuff then this website isn't for you

there's a writers section and the wRHG too soooo

Darknesspawn
07-20-2015, 03:59 AM

Obviously... But why are you asking here? lol.

Loops
07-20-2015, 03:46 PM
there's a writers section and the wRHG too soooo

Oh,yeah i forgot xd

Seagull
07-22-2015, 05:54 AM
Whelp, good news is I'm back. Bad news is, i was kinda busy this whole week doing irl stuff, so i couldn't do jack for the weekly. Imma try to rush up something cool for you guys before the end of the day. I'm making a flame guy fight some guy of another element. I would do ice, but that's too cheesy. Any suggestions on which element he should fight?

yunero
07-24-2015, 06:10 PM
sooo people only posted progress of their weekly (Bang, Han) and from what i have right now there is only one completed weekly, and that's mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PHLZRXuRI (for the people who havent seen it yet)

im a terrible co-leader xD

Darknesspawn
07-24-2015, 06:35 PM
sooo people only posted progress of their weekly (Bang, Han) and from what i have right now there is only one completed weekly, and that's mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PHLZRXuRI (for the people who havent seen it yet)

im a terrible co-leader xD

Need to be able to rally your troops m8

Seagull
07-24-2015, 09:44 PM
Yeah, sorry, but i didn't get it finished. Unless i have more time, it looks like i failed this one :/ sorry. I'm still gonna finish it anyway tho. Btw Grid is banned once again.

yunero
07-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Yeah, sorry, but i didn't get it finished. Unless i have more time, it looks like i failed this one :/ sorry. I'm still gonna finish it anyway tho. Btw Grid is banned once again.

i mean it doesnt matter anymore lol, dark just decided not to do it (fuggin trove is sucking his life away) han had a camp thing to go to and idk what happened to Bang

Seagull
07-25-2015, 08:43 PM
i mean it doesnt matter anymore lol, dark just decided not to do it (fuggin trove is sucking his life away) han had a camp thing to go to and idk what happened to Bang

so what you're saying is, me, dark and bang had absolutely no excuse for not finishing this weekly? I'm not gonna stand for that. I vote that anyone who does not make something for this weekly by 2 weeks from now, should be kicked from the clan. Except dark maybe, cuz he's kinda the leader. Anyone second me on this? I mean, it's fine if you don't, i just want some motivation for everybody to do this weekly. Including me. So yeah.

Darknesspawn
07-26-2015, 01:14 PM
so what you're saying is, me, dark and bang had absolutely no excuse for not finishing this weekly? I'm not gonna stand for that. I vote that anyone who does not make something for this weekly by 2 weeks from now, should be kicked from the clan. Except dark maybe, cuz he's kinda the leader. Anyone second me on this? I mean, it's fine if you don't, i just want some motivation for everybody to do this weekly. Including me. So yeah.

Mmm, sure and Ill have Han redo his.

MadMirrors
07-26-2015, 01:21 PM
How goes the clan dude?

ScatterFace
07-26-2015, 01:23 PM
You guys are doing better then us. 2 weeks to make a weekly and a guy STILL didn't make the weekly. 5 hit combo ppl... 5 hit combo...

Darknesspawn
07-28-2015, 04:56 AM
How goes the clan dude?
Uh, we are just kinda, here right now. Lol.

You guys are doing better then us. 2 weeks to make a weekly and a guy STILL didn't make the weekly. 5 hit combo ppl... 5 hit combo...

Well yea, that pretty much what we just did

Loops
07-30-2015, 06:03 PM
so...did you guys finish the sync????i just rly want to see them weeklies
lel

yunero
07-30-2015, 06:34 PM
so...did you guys finish the sync????i just rly want to see them weeklies
lel

at the time given, i was the only one to finish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PHLZRXuRI
everyone else has an extra two weeks i beleive to do theirs

Seagull
07-30-2015, 11:33 PM
So in other news, I've been trying around with 3D modeling and animation lately, and long story short, after all this research I've done, and all I've learned about modelling and bones, and even IK bones, after all this, what do i make, what amazing thing do i decide to use my precious time to make??? A leg made of rock trying to walk.

http://www.filz.us/files/89ee3f39/e22/Random_foot_128x96.gif

BangOutOfOrda
08-01-2015, 07:55 AM
http://sta.sh/0u1a2offm0n oke heree .....

yunero
08-01-2015, 09:31 AM
in other news, dark has some problems apparently regarding his internet running out i believe. and before he went he said that I have to lead the clan until he gets back. so thats it.
i beleive the 5th is when the weeklies are due.

Seagull
08-01-2015, 05:01 PM
in other news, dark has some problems apparently regarding his internet running out i believe. and before he went he said that I have to lead the clan until he gets back. so thats it.
i beleive the 5th is when the weeklies are due.

K. Didn't know it was quite that close, but I'll have it finished. Gotta get a move on lol. And Dark seems to trust you with a lot of things lately.

yunero
08-06-2015, 02:41 PM
k den so it's been past the 5th and still nothing. (closest to getting one was from Bang)
i dont really see how were going if no one can finish a weekly,
but i decided to let this one slide. dark mentioned a while ago for an idea for a collab, any ideas anyone? (or just asking alpha because he doesnt have skype as everyone else discusses about that there)

im going to be announcing another weekly in a few days or less, dunno.

Terror-Sama
08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
I think dark is concentrating on his RHG battle..

yunero
08-06-2015, 03:00 PM
I think dark is concentrating on his RHG battle..

he's in a battle? if so thats weird cause i asked him if he had a RHG battle to work on a while ago and he said no

Seagull
08-06-2015, 03:07 PM
k den so it's been past the 5th and still nothing. (closest to getting one was from Bang)
i dont really see how were going if no one can finish a weekly,
but i decided to let this one slide. dark mentioned a while ago for an idea for a collab, any ideas anyone? (or just asking alpha because he doesnt have skype as everyone else discusses about that there)

im going to be announcing another weekly in a few days or less, dunno.

Finishing up my weekly as we speak, actually. And as for the collab, i think it's a good idea to have one, but for once i can't think of any ideas for it. I'll think a bit on it and come up with something.

Terror-Sama
08-06-2015, 03:15 PM
he's in a battle? if so thats weird cause i asked him if he had a RHG battle to work on a while ago and he said no

He's battling bloodletter..When have you asked him?..its a recent thing I suppose,but that's what I've heard.

yunero
08-06-2015, 03:19 PM
He's battling bloodletter..When have you asked him?..its a recent thing I suppose,but that's what I've heard.

i remember see him challenge him on his rhg page, but i got the screenshot of the conversation
http://i.imgur.com/3PNRFcu.png
he said at that time it hasn't been called on

Terror-Sama
08-06-2015, 03:23 PM
i remember see him challenge him on his rhg page, but i got the screenshot of the conversation
http://i.imgur.com/3PNRFcu.png
he said at that time it hasn't been called on

Well..I think it is now,cause blood has started animating,so he said..

Han
08-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Well..I think it is now,cause blood has started animating,so he said..

Dun Dun DUUUNNNNNNN!!!!
welp, looks like Dark had plans.

Darknesspawn
08-07-2015, 12:38 AM
When you asked me that we still hadnt started. Lol. But no my internet was fucking up and my tablet was fucking up and its all bad. But we are good to go.

I like fucking with aru also

Seagull
08-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Yo. Finally finished my weekly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52dx2F1-rCk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
took a lot longer than expected lol. Alright, I'm down for whatever's next. Weekly? Collab? I got a lot less on my plate now.

Darknesspawn
08-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Well Both Bang and Han are working on Rhgs and have requested a break with Weeklies for the next 7 days so you guy are all free for at least that long. If any of you want to do something for the clan go ahead and create some art or anything really.

Seagull
08-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Well Both Bang and Han are working on Rhgs and have requested a break with Weeklies for the next 7 days so you guy are all free for at least that long. If any of you want to do something for the clan go ahead and create some art or anything really.

K imma start a short comedy series about the clan.

ScatterFace
08-08-2015, 01:54 PM
K imma start a short comedy series about the clan.

One part should be me realizing I'm a cringe worthy peace of shit that deserves to die and I kill myself. <3

Edit:

I like fucking with aru also

What. The fuck.

Seagull
08-08-2015, 02:13 PM
One part should be me realizing I'm a cringe worthy peace of shit that deserves to die and I kill myself. <3

Edit:

What. The fuck.

Yeah that'll be episode 2. Also, I'm thinking of the name for it. I'm thinking about calling it "The Path Finders" but i think there's a name that could be funnier. Any ideas guys?

ScatterFace
08-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Yeah that'll be episode 2. Also, I'm thinking of the name for it. I'm thinking about calling it "The Path Finders" but i think there's a name that could be funnier. Any ideas guys?

Homeless but Deadly. It's the most honest name

Seagull
08-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Homeless but Deadly. It's the most honest name

Ummmm lemme think about that one.......

Fuck no. Something a little more pathfinder related.

Edit: actually, scratch that. StickBoy111 just challenged me so I'll be battling as well. I didn't watch his demo though. Is he good?

Darknesspawn
08-09-2015, 04:14 AM
Hes nothing special, but youll probably loose to him if you dont try your best.

Seagull
08-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Hes nothing special, but youll probably loose to him if you dont try your best.

Good. I didn't want to fight somebody I'd beat easily.

yunero
08-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Good. I didn't want to fight somebody I'd beat easily.

this i'd like to see, decided on a due date yet?

Seagull
08-09-2015, 01:31 PM
this i'd like to see, decided on a due date yet?

August 30th. 3 weeks from now. I haven't found a good song for it yet tho. Any suggestions guys?

Exime
08-10-2015, 11:23 AM
You should watch out, he's been putting up pretty screenies over at Ping.

Seagull
08-10-2015, 03:27 PM
You should watch out, he's been putting up pretty screenies over at Ping.

My screenies will arrive when the time is right.

Bruh.
08-12-2015, 06:46 PM
This is a cool clan, is anyone tryouting? (I know I'm new but maybe once I make an RHG I'll be able to tryout.)

Seagull
08-12-2015, 07:01 PM
This is a cool clan, is anyone tryouting? (I know I'm new but maybe once I make an RHG I'll be able to tryout.)

Yeah i recommend getting some basic experience in at least before joining a clan, but no ones trying out at the moment.

Bruh.
08-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Yeah i recommend getting some basic experience in at least before joining a clan, but no ones trying out at the moment.

Don't worry, i have some pivot experience. I don't know if it's good enough though but I'll try :).

yunero
08-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Don't worry, i have some pivot experience. I don't know if it's good enough though but I'll try :).

looking forward to what you have for us, man.

Han
08-12-2015, 09:37 PM

Good Luck dude!

Bruh.
08-12-2015, 09:38 PM
looking forward to what you have for us, man.

Me too :p
I can't animate till like saturday though...Staying at my cuz's.
*I gawt ninja'd hardcore*
Thanks though Han!

Seagull
08-12-2015, 09:50 PM

Alright then. Good luck on that.

Bruh.
08-13-2015, 11:02 AM
And by the way, do you happen to know a guy named Setto from this site? He's the one who taught me pivot, he never stopped talking about stickpage lol. He may have *helped* me pick which clan I should join :p.

Haru
08-13-2015, 12:06 PM
Sorry Bruh.
He got banned. My apologies.
How is this clan going?

Bruh.
08-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Well I knew he was banned, He told me :p.

yunero
08-13-2015, 01:00 PM
How is this clan going?

We're currently laying back as Bang and Han are battling each other. After that we'll get back into the groove of weeklies and possibly a collab if we have an idea for one.

Terror-Sama
08-13-2015, 02:26 PM
We're currently laying back as Bang and Han are battling each other. After that we'll get back into the groove of weeklies and possibly a collab if we have an idea for one.

ℓøℓ don't forget about dark and letters battle..

yunero
08-13-2015, 03:51 PM
ℓøℓ don't forget about dark and letters battle..

of course lol, but were only laying back because of Bang and Han. They requested a week break from clan stuff and we gave it to them.

Seagull
08-14-2015, 09:43 AM
And by the way, do you happen to know a guy named Setto from this site? He's the one who taught me pivot, he never stopped talking about stickpage lol. He may have *helped* me pick which clan I should join :p.

Lol i bet. But yeah he was pretty cool. I battled him one time. And rekt him lol.

Bruh.
08-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Lol i bet. But yeah he was pretty cool. I battled him one time. And rekt him lol.

Ok, that clears up why he was talking about "noscoping" a seagull. I don't know how he will accomplish this without a gun, but he's op, he'll figure it out somehow...Hey i know, I'll fight seagull in my tryout >:D. Prepare to die! Gets shot

Darknesspawn
08-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Ok, that clears up why he was talking about "noscoping" a seagull. I don't know how he will accomplish this without a gun, but he's op, he'll figure it out somehow...Hey i know, I'll fight seagull in my tryout >:D. Prepare to die! Gets shot

Youre gonna use pivot? Youd better put you all into the animation, I have a strong bias against pivot.

Bruh.
08-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Really? Shit, this'll be harder than I thought ;-;. But I'll try!

For u setto senpai ^o^

Seagull
08-14-2015, 02:10 PM

Lol i forgot what a scope looks like from the amount of times i noscoped him :) but yeah you can fight me in your tryout if you want. My rhg page is in my sig.

Edit: and dark, why u hate pivot? In my opinion, even tho flash is much better, pivot is definitely a capable program. I've seen a couple pivot anims that looked so good, i thought they were flash anims.

Darknesspawn
08-14-2015, 04:09 PM
Lol i forgot what a scope looks like from the amount of times i noscoped him :) but yeah you can fight me in your tryout if you want. My rhg page is in my sig.

Edit: and dark, why u hate pivot? In my opinion, even tho flash is much better, pivot is definitely a capable program. I've seen a couple pivot anims that looked so good, i thought they were flash anims.

I dont hate pivot, I just have a bias. I know there are good pivot animations and I have nothing against them. However if there were two animations,being submitted to the clan, one flash and one Pivot, both of the same quality, I would choose flash everyday of the week.

Seagull
08-15-2015, 10:27 AM
But what about all the OTHUR people who ded it ;-;

Tru. But i can't stop those people from doing it

Edit: hey guys, my phone's turning off again, like, in 2 seconds. It'll be back on Wednesday, but I'll likely be online again Tuesday, cuz that's when school starts back up again. Once school starts, I'll be working on a big project for a UIL competition. I'll be practically representing my school in animation, so i won't be able to do anything big like rhg battles. I'll still be able to do other things like weeklies and the clan's collab once you start it. But other than that, i might be pretty busy till 2016 :/

Darknesspawn
08-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Tru. But i can't stop those people from doing it

Edit: hey guys, my phone's turning off again, like, in 2 seconds. It'll be back on Wednesday, but I'll likely be online again Tuesday, cuz that's when school starts back up again. Once school starts, I'll be working on a big project for a UIL competition. I'll be practically representing my school in animation, so i won't be able to do anything big like rhg battles. I'll still be able to do other things like weeklies and the clan's collab once you start it. But other than that, i might be pretty busy till 2016 :/

Thats coo man, just produce some awesome shizz. Also Aru made us a spiffy new menu so make sure to check that shit out.

Loops
08-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Is there a spot for honorary member?
:3

Darknesspawn
08-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Is there a spot for honorary member?
:3

If you actively support this clan you could become an Honarary. But I wont just throw out the title, its more like something you earn around these parts.

Loops
08-18-2015, 05:14 PM
ive been active,but yeah m8 i'll be supportin' ya' alls 'cus ur ameizbulls,also,holy shit thats a badass menu dude,good job Aru

Bruh.
08-19-2015, 08:54 AM
I can't see the menu on my iPad ;-;. But anyway, Just do good seagull, I beeleave in youuuu.
Edit:* After a long and grueling thinking time, I decided to join silent shadow instead :P. Canz I still have a support sig tho?

ScatterFace
08-23-2015, 04:28 PM
http://orig08.deviantart.net/f30d/f/2015/235/6/8/credits_by_xxscatterxx-d96vuh1.png

Good memories. Kill me.

Anyway. How's this clan been? What are you guys doing???

Oh and mods finally realized Bruh. was Setto. (Surprised how long he lasted tbh)

Darknesspawn
08-24-2015, 10:37 AM
Oh shit, you know what, I was supposed to give a weekly today actually, so let me do it now.

Weekly 8 due on the 31st of August

Go ahead and make a animation of your Rhg doing parkour. Dont fuck this up guys, if you all actually want to do some sort of collab that is.

yunero
08-26-2015, 08:28 PM
weekly finished.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgp1BY08fgs

Seagull
08-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Hey nigs, I'm back finally. Took a bit longer than expected. The proxy i use at my school now loads that shitty mobile site for some reason. Nothing really changed much here. Usual stuff. New weekly, aru's being awesome, grid got banned again. The usual. Now Bruh turning out to be Setto. That was a surprise. He was pretty sneaky with that too. Other than the way he posts, there was nothing that gave me that idea. But more importantly, I'm starting on that weekly. This is definitely what i needed. The UIL animation I'm making will have a lot of parkour.

EarthquakeAnims
08-26-2015, 09:59 PM
seagull long time howve you been? any improvement while ive been away?

ScatterFace
08-26-2015, 10:01 PM
BTW Seagull why were you even missing in the first place?

Did your tablet break or something? I remember something about school animation and stuff...

Seagull
08-27-2015, 05:37 AM
BTW Seagull why were you even missing in the first place?

Did your tablet break or something? I remember something about school animation and stuff...

At around the middle of every month, my phone turns off. That's because i get a check around the end of every month and i use that to pay my phone bill. Sad part is, the phone bill usually falls about a week or so before the check comes in. So, my phone is usually off for a time every month. This was a big deal during the summer since it was my only source of internet access. Now that school has started though, it'll probably not effect my activity here very much.

And @Earthquake lol definitely not enough improvement in my opinion. I needz to be da next Terk.

ScatterFace
08-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Oh and I'm going to try out here one last time .-.

yunero
08-27-2015, 12:18 PM
Oh and I'm going to try out here one last time .-.

what happened to the previous clan that you were in?

ScatterFace
08-27-2015, 12:27 PM
what happened to the previous clan that you were in?

I left because nothing happened. an entire month to do a weekly and the only other guy who submitted other than me was "you" who did this: http://www.filz.us/view/dc7463a2-6c1/

Nothing was happening and everything was taking super longer and people weren't even doing the weeklies.

Also everybody was super inactive.

Darknesspawn
08-27-2015, 02:52 PM
I left because nothing happened. an entire month to do a weekly and the only other guy who submitted other than me was "you" who did this: http://www.filz.us/view/dc7463a2-6c1/

Nothing was happening and everything was taking super longer and people weren't even doing the weeklies.

Also everybody was super inactive.

Welp, good luck Scat man

Seagull
09-05-2015, 08:11 AM
So nobody's posted here, even though it's like 5 days after the weekly's due. I think it's because nobody can finish the weekly (except aru) and honestly that's a bit true for me as well. I've been busy with some school related stuff, so by the time the weekly was due, i was able to make a very short unfinished weekly. Now i don't know whether i should turn that in, finish it then turn it in, or just fail the weekly. I probably wanna finish it, but that'll probably take a couple more days.

yunero
09-05-2015, 11:35 AM
So nobody's posted here, even though it's like 5 days after the weekly's due. I think it's because nobody can finish the weekly (except aru) and honestly that's a bit true for me as well. I've been busy with some school related stuff, so by the time the weekly was due, i was able to make a very short unfinished weekly. Now i don't know whether i should turn that in, finish it then turn it in, or just fail the weekly. I probably wanna finish it, but that'll probably take a couple more days.

dark finished his weekly too tho, and we're debating on whether we could actually do a collab or not

Loops
09-05-2015, 12:05 PM
dark finished his weekly too tho, and we're debating on whether we could actually do a collab or not

THE HYPE'S SO REAL!!!
also,i'll try my best to get you guys some members ^-^

Darknesspawn
09-05-2015, 06:52 PM

Aru, Han and I finished it. Its just you and Bang who havnt. Remember, we talk on skype most of the time so for the most recent info you have to see if the front page updated.

ScatterFace
09-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Sent my tryout to Darkness over pm .-.
(I'll make another one if you want.)

Darknesspawn
09-06-2015, 03:33 AM
Alright, its that time again! More than one person wants to try out for this clan meaning I have to set a due date and that date will be the start of next month c:. Anyone can hop in as long as they finish it by October 1st.

Lol scatter, do you not have faith in your tryout or something? Did you think I ignored you?

Seagull
09-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Aru, Han and I finished it. Its just you and Bang who havnt. Remember, we talk on skype most of the time so for the most recent info you have to see if the front page updated.

Oh. Well ok then. I'll try to finish it.

Edit: and oh yeah, grid's banned. Again. So nothing new going on.

Darknesspawn
09-06-2015, 05:44 PM

I standby the fact that your trapped grid into that ban. If your guys werent going back and forth on this thread about random shit that never would have happened XD

Seagull
09-06-2015, 07:22 PM

Actually he wouldn't have even gotten those infractions if it weren't for him posting about him getting away with it.
But in other news, the main thing that kept me from finishing the weekly was a little something I've been working on. This little something will suddenly make tween animating sticks much easier. Not only that, but it also has special features to do things even tween animating can't do. I'll eventually make a plugin for it once i learn how, but at the moment it's just an fla file. I want to post it publicly, but i want to add a few things and consult some people with higher programming knowledge on ideas to improve it before i do that. If anyone's interested in trying this thing out, you can pm me.

Darknesspawn
09-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Alright guys this is the shit that will weed out the people who don't plan on doing much.

Pathfinder Project 1

This will be a pseudo collab, something to prepare us all for the real thing that I want to push out at some point

Pathfinder is on a paid mission, we need this money to finally get the clan base we deserve.

(All of these are subject to change if you have a better idea or something.)

-Han is recon, he is the man that will get the info we need to find that man we need to takeout

-Han will relay the info to Alpha who will then send the info to the rest of pathfinder by hacking some kind of communications array he will probably encounter some kind of resitance along the way

-Bang, Aru and I will get the info on the facility we need to reach to takeout our target

-Bang will infiltrate the controls center alowing Aru and I to make it further into the compound by fucking around with doors and what not.

-At that point one of us will hold of guards while the other takes on the primary target

Sound good?

Due date is the 26th october. I can be lenient with you guys as long as you give be believable excuses and what not. Dont come to me with no work completed and saying you couldnt find time in this almost two month time frame without some pretty good reasoning.

We will talk about the fps and the size of the Document so that we all come on some kind of agreement.

I usually animate at 24 fps with document size of 1280 x 720

Dont add music to your individual parts we will probably have to decide on something that fits the project later down the line