PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Going into hibernation]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Seagull
09-07-2015, 01:53 AM
K. I hack computers in my sleep. All i need is to learn how to draw a spinny chair. I like spinny chairs. So how long should the entries be?

Edit: also, how does Han send me the info? Mail? Skype? Twitfacetagram?

Darknesspawn
09-07-2015, 11:56 AM
K. I hack computers in my sleep. All i need is to learn how to draw a spinny chair. I like spinny chairs. So how long should the entries be?

Edit: also, how does Han send me the info? Mail? Skype? Twitfacetagram?

How about he sends it to you through an ear piece, but you make it apparent that you need a stronger signal to reach the rest of us.

Oh and I expect entries to probably be a minimum 40 seconds. If you put some thought into it then it will probably be a decent length however, so really the requirement is to not be lazy, lol.

Also the front page has been updated so you can see the assignment from there

Seagull
09-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Got it. This is gonna be awesome.

Darknesspawn
09-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Also alpha, everyone agreed on 24 fps and 1080 x 720, so yea. Let get this shit rolling.

ScatterFace
09-07-2015, 05:31 PM
What happens to the new member? (If somebody even gets in)

Darknesspawn
09-07-2015, 05:47 PM
What happens to the new member? (If somebody even gets in)

What do you mean? Obviously they dont get to participate c:

Seagull
09-07-2015, 09:10 PM
What do you mean? Obviously they dont get to participate c:

Whoever gets in ends up being the guy who sold us the clan base.

Darknesspawn
09-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Alright Seagull, THIS (http://i.imgur.com/yXXJPnZ.png) is a tatoo that all the lackeys of the boss have on their shoulder. If you do any close up shots you might want to consider putting it on. But theres no need in emphasizing the tattoo since its already made clear that they all have it in the beginning.

Seagull
09-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Alright Seagull, THIS (http://i.imgur.com/yXXJPnZ.png) is a tatoo that all the lackeys of the boss have on their shoulder. If you do any close up shots you might want to consider putting it on. But theres no need in emphasizing the tattoo since its already made clear that they all have it in the beginning.

K. Line, circle, triangle thing. And i have a strong feeling you posted that here specifically because you already told everybody else on skype lol.

Darknesspawn
09-12-2015, 02:01 AM
K. Line, circle, triangle thing. And i have a strong feeling you posted that here specifically because you already told everybody else on skype lol.

And your feelings would be 100% right. Also the tattoo glows sometimes, so thats a thing. lol.

Loops
09-13-2015, 03:32 PM
So now i can finally say it,THE HYPE IS SO FUCKING REAL!Good luck on this guyz

Darknesspawn
09-13-2015, 03:47 PM
So now i can finally say it,THE HYPE IS SO FUCKING REAL!Good luck on this guyz

Grid, be careful. I dont want to see you banned again.

Drone
09-13-2015, 03:48 PM
There's no rule against posting obnoxiously

Darknesspawn
09-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Well, I wasnt trying to imply his last post could get him an infraction. I was just saying in a general sense, because last time I saw him he was banned, lol.

Loops
09-13-2015, 04:25 PM
if i posted it its because i didn't see it could cause an infraction in the rules.

Seagull
09-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Lol anyway, so i suck at drawing backgrounds, so does anyone wanna either draw some bgs for me or teach me how to draw them?

Edit: also, *psst* hey. 8-bit collab's releasing this week (waat)

Darknesspawn
09-13-2015, 10:29 PM
Lol anyway, so i suck at drawing backgrounds, so does anyone wanna either draw some bgs for me or teach me how to draw them?

Either me or Aru can help you on Bg's if you need it. Send a Fla with instructions and shizz.

Loops
09-14-2015, 11:05 AM

it's bout time,and seagull,OUR JOINT,remember?

Seagull
09-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Ok, so my phone turns off again soon. It'll be off til next Wednesday. I'll try to keep active through the shitty mobile site from school tho.

Darknesspawn
09-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Alright Alpha, how are you doing on your part m8?

Seagull
09-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Alright Alpha, how are you doing on your part m8?

Better than i thought I'd do, actually. I made a Beats version of FF7 Clouds fusion swords. I think I'm like, almost 30 seconds in. And also, can i fight some kinda head lackey, like a mini boss kinda guy? And what color should he be?
Also, how's everybody else's doing? #skype

Darknesspawn
09-25-2015, 02:29 AM
Better than i thought I'd do, actually. I made a Beats version of FF7 Clouds fusion swords. I think I'm like, almost 30 seconds in. And also, can i fight some kinda head lackey, like a mini boss kinda guy? And what color should he be?
Also, how's everybody else's doing? #skype

Uh yea sure a mini boss is fine, Aru is doing that and Im sure Han is aswell? Um, for right now, dont make them red and dont make thing light blue. Our intro is looking to be a little over a minute long and I havnt started the final fight yet (we decided I would do the boss fight). Aru has restarted like twice but he says hes about 50 seconds in. Bang has scrapped a few times and im not sure where hes at now. Han, well Hans around but he doesnt say much about his progress, lol.

yunero
09-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Uh yea sure a mini boss is fine, Aru is doing that and Im sure Han is aswell? Um, for right now, dont make them red and dont make thing light blue. Our intro is looking to be a little over a minute long and I havnt started the final fight yet (we decided I would do the boss fight). Aru has restarted like twice but he says hes about 50 seconds in. Bang has scrapped a few times and im not sure where hes at now. Han, well Hans around but he doesnt say much about his progress, lol.

hopefully it isn't dark purple either, that's color of my mini-boss in my part.

Seagull
09-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Ok, my mini boss will be light-gray, and have long silver hair. And his name will be Sephiroth. (jesus imma get sued lol)

Darknesspawn
09-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Yo Seagull, this is how Aru feels about you and your recent videos

http://i.imgur.com/6KmHdjX.png

yunero
09-29-2015, 05:05 PM

im just showing my love for his videos. :]

Seagull
09-29-2015, 05:18 PM

Lololololloooolll my face fits there so well.

Darknesspawn
09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Exactly why you need to get Skype. Cant you see that it was made for you?!

Externus
09-30-2015, 01:25 AM
Don't go for a full roster. There's no point. It's a waste of time. Get a few permanent or long-term members as opposed to short term people who won't do anything just for the sake of having 6 people. Look at Style. 4 people that have been there for a long time.

Seagull
09-30-2015, 04:45 AM
Exactly why you need to get Skype. Cant you see that it was made for you?!

Lol but there's a reason behind why i have no skype.
Also, externus just gave us some serious words of wisdom right here. But other than bang, we've all been here for a long time. And i feel like bang is gonna be here a while too. So i think we're doing pretty good.

Darknesspawn
10-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Heres a preview of what me and Aru have been working on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjU-V_tLiqI

Also, the day is here, only two people submitted a tryout. Scatter and NottheBest and while we did give each side a good amount of thought we came to the conclusion of giving the spot to NottheBest with this animation: http://sta.sh/0gg7yws0u3v

Soz scatter, this man came in at the very last second too :o

Seagull
10-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Heres a preview of what me and Aru have been working on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjU-V_tLiqI

Also, the day is here, only two people submitted a tryout. Scatter and NottheBest and while we did give each side a good amount of thought we came to the conclusion of giving the spot to NottheBest with this animation: http://sta.sh/0gg7yws0u3v

Soz scatter, this man came in at the very last second too :o

Poor scatter ;( but welcome notthebest! I haven't seen his tryout yet, but that preview from aru tho O.o

RemoteControlCard
10-02-2015, 01:03 PM
yeah i had learned about tryouts just yesterday so i didnt have time to make a tryout. i just gave him my most recent anim and i guessed he liked it :D

Seagull
10-02-2015, 06:08 PM
yeah i had learned about tryouts just yesterday so i didnt have time to make a tryout. i just gave him my most recent anim and i guessed he liked it :D

That's cool brah. Yeah, you'll rarely see posts on this thread tho, cuz everybody but me just talks on skype lol.

RemoteControlCard
10-02-2015, 09:31 PM
well thats all fine and dandy.

Loops
10-03-2015, 06:33 PM
crongrats on being full guys!

Seagull
10-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Hey so i might need a slight extension due to slight procrastination and wanting to make a demo for my dojo duelist. Personally, I'd like to blame Dissidia Final Fantasy for this. And I'm also blaming lightning for being so sexy. So yeah.

yunero
10-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Hey so i might need a slight extension due to slight procrastination and wanting to make a demo for my dojo duelist. Personally, I'd like to blame Dissidia Final Fantasy for this. And I'm also blaming lightning for being so sexy. So yeah.

you have until the end of the month. please use your time wisely.

Seagull
10-04-2015, 10:51 AM
you have until the end of the month. please use your time wisely.

K thanx (~3~)

yunero
10-06-2015, 02:05 PM
here are some screenshots for my part. (my singular main part since im also doing menu, credits, other things for the collab too.)

http://i.imgur.com/Vg7eoB7.png
http://i.imgur.com/7t0NZoJ.png

Mode
10-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Hey can i get a sig

It's Zack & Xacks
Zack is ff0220 and xacks is black
Zack can be in the front making a fist with glowing orange eyes
xacks is behind zack with black orbs floating around his arm

Seagull
10-16-2015, 05:35 AM
Hey guys, I'm currently about 45 seconds in my part. I'd send a funny screeny, but filz is down for good i think and my phone hates stash almost as much as it does skype. I also think we should make a trailer for this once i get a bit closer to finished. Also, my phone turns off this Sunday. I'll still be going online at school tho.

Habib
10-16-2015, 06:19 AM
Requesting Supporter sig

my rhg link : http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?97247-K-Bot-The-RHG-Hunter

GMR
10-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Hey guys, I'm currently about 45 seconds in my part. I'd send a funny screeny, but filz is down for good i think and my phone hates stash almost as much as it does skype. I also think we should make a trailer for this once i get a bit closer to finished. Also, my phone turns off this Sunday. I'll still be going online at school tho.

phone's can't upload files? .-.
Why would sta.sh hating your phone affect you? O_o

yunero
10-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Habib
http://orig10.deviantart.net/488d/f/2015/289/1/c/arumazusigs19_by_alumentum-d9dazvm.png
Mode
http://orig04.deviantart.net/7187/f/2015/289/7/8/arumazusigs18_by_alumentum-d9daz42.png

there you guys go.

Mode
10-16-2015, 02:41 PM
Thanks you

Seagull
10-16-2015, 03:22 PM
phone's can't upload files? .-.
Why would sta.sh hating your phone affect you? O_o

My phone can upload files just fine, it's just that specifically uploading on stash won't work for some reason. And i rarely trust any other file share site than filz and stash. I'll try dropbox instead.

Darknesspawn
10-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Oh Seagull, we pushed the due date back 3 weeks, so it will be due on the 16th of November now. So no need to rush or anything.

Seagull
10-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Oh Seagull, we pushed the due date back 3 weeks, so it will be due on the 16th of November now. So no need to rush or anything.

Ok. That just means my entry will be even better.

Edit: so I'm back and nobody's posted since i left. Lol. But yeah I'm about 1 minute and 10 seconds in. Yupz

yunero
10-28-2015, 07:06 AM
so I'm back and nobody's posted since i left. Lol. But yeah I'm about 1 minute and 10 seconds in. Yupz

consider getting skype :V we post previews of our shit there and screw around sometimes, thing is this thread will be even more inactive lol.

GuardianTempest
10-28-2015, 07:08 AM
Y'know, I had my doubts about this clan long ago. Good to know it's still active and not by spamming the thread with conversation.

Also, is Darkness still alive?

Seagull
10-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Y'know, I had my doubts about this clan long ago. Good to know it's still active and not by spamming the thread with conversation.

Also, is Darkness still alive?

Yeah he is. But i mean mostly on skype apparently.

Darknesspawn
10-28-2015, 11:04 PM
Everyone is still alive, we just dont talk here. You shall see out Clans activity soon c:<. Also Good job Alpha! How close are you to being done? Also Alpha, I will lead the fundraiser that gets you a computer so you can get Skype CAUSE YOU NEED EHT.

Seagull
10-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Everyone is still alive, we just dont talk here. You shall see out Clans activity soon c:<. Also Good job Alpha! How close are you to being done? Also Alpha, I will lead the fundraiser that gets you a computer so you can get Skype CAUSE YOU NEED EHT.

I have a computer, I just don't have wifi connected to it. And I'm almost done. But I kinda put it off for the last week just a tad to make this
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/5970/
enjoy.

Darknesspawn
10-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Good job m8! Gave that shit a 4

Seagull
10-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Good job m8! Gave that shit a 4

And not a 5? Really? Your own clan-m8? Waaaaahh lol jk but yeah thanks. Anyone played Five nights at hyuns dojo yet?

Darknesspawn
10-31-2015, 09:53 PM
I played the first night and then had to go, so ive played it. But I havnt PLAYED it. You feel? lol.

Seagull
11-01-2015, 08:40 AM
I played the first night and then had to go, so ive played it. But I havnt PLAYED it. You feel? lol.

Lol yeah. Jomm keeps killing me on the second night. One day I'll show him who's boss.

Darknesspawn
11-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Ill see about making it past the second night today. its gunna be easy B|

Oh also can you pm me your part so far? Me and Aru are curious to see what you have since weve seen everyone else but you :o

Seagull
11-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Ill see about making it past the second night today. its gunna be easy B|

Oh also can you pm me your part so far? Me and Aru are curious to see what you have since weve seen everyone else but you :o

oh ok then i"ll pm you what i gotz.

Darknesspawn
11-06-2015, 01:29 PM
There is a distinct lack of Pms here.

Seagull
11-06-2015, 03:28 PM
There is a distinct lack of Pms here.

Oh dang whoops forgot. I'll give it to you Monday, when I'm at school. I also wanted to make a few modifications, scrapping a couple parts and whatnot. Also, after the collab is over with, i plan to try doing my weeklies in fullbody from now on, just for extra practice.

Darknesspawn
11-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Oh dang whoops forgot. I'll give it to you Monday, when I'm at school. *Disappointment intensifies

*Disappointment Subsides

Seagull
11-09-2015, 08:06 PM
*Disappointment intensifies

*Disappointment Subsides

Lol. But hey guys also. I'm destr- i mean, #rek- i mean, battling Scatter now. It's currently due on the 18th, but there's always a small chance that'll change. Don't worry guys, this time it's not gonna end with a "to be continued" lol.

Darknesspawn
11-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Havnt you battled him like 3 times now?

Seagull
11-11-2015, 05:32 AM
Havnt you battled him like 3 times now?

No. We had a 4 way that all of us gave up on, then we had a speed battle, but now we're actually making a legit battle.

Darknesspawn
11-16-2015, 02:24 PM
No. We had a 4 way that all of us gave up on, then we had a speed battle, but now we're actually making a legit battle.

Oh ok man. Dont beat him to badly ;). Also we will be pushing the due date back again, so if you still arent done then that is fine. We are going to try to have this finished up by around December. I also dont think Han will be able to make a part, but we will try to push past it if he cant. So if you have questions for me about that Alpha (since you are supposed to be after him) then feel free to ask.

Seagull
11-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Oh ok man. Dont beat him to badly ;). Also we will be pushing the due date back again, so if you still arent done then that is fine. We are going to try to have this finished up by around December. I also dont think Han will be able to make a part, but we will try to push past it if he cant. So if you have questions for me about that Alpha (since you are supposed to be after him) then feel free to ask.

So do i still have to "send info" or do i have some other purpose now?

Darknesspawn
11-16-2015, 07:40 PM
You will still be sending us Info. Just, if Han doesnt finish his part then I suppose you will send us info that you find at the base. As opposed to the original relaying info found by Han. Also Han has told me he will try to have his stuff done by the end of December and I think I will give him that so, you have that much time. lol. Crazy extensions huh?

Seagull
11-18-2015, 01:27 PM
You will still be sending us Info. Just, if Han doesnt finish his part then I suppose you will send us info that you find at the base. As opposed to the original relaying info found by Han. Also Han has told me he will try to have his stuff done by the end of December and I think I will give him that so, you have that much time. lol. Crazy extensions huh?

Ikr now I can make my shiz even better. and finish my battle against Scatter. and against stickboy111. since apparently it's still going on. and do some collab stuff i promised to do. and finish my UIL thing for school. *sigh* and upload the tutorials I neglect to remember to upload. and bunch of other shit. lol

ScatterFace
11-18-2015, 01:32 PM

Oh ok man. Dont beat him to badly ;).

Thank you for the encouragement and support.

Darknesspawn
11-22-2015, 01:58 PM
No probs scatter.

Also, Alpha, ive changed my mind. You dont want in on this Skype chat, we to manly up in here.
http://screencast.com/t/YHY522zUrT

Seagull
11-23-2015, 02:05 PM
No probs scatter.

Also, Alpha, ive changed my mind. You dont want in on this Skype chat, we to manly up in here.
http://screencast.com/t/YHY522zUrT

5 benches? That's it? I can bench press five heavyweight dudes each bench pressing five benches with all the weights on them. get #rekt. Also my phone's off lol. I'm at my sister's for early thanksgiving and she has internet. my phone is gonna be back on wednesdsy as usual lol

RemoteControlCard
11-25-2015, 11:22 AM
now that it is wednesday. seagull shoot me a message

Seagull
11-25-2015, 11:52 AM
now that it is wednesday. seagull shoot me a message

Steven! I hope you're able to hear this, there's a Gem looking for you, she even knew your name. I don't know how! I didn't tell her I swear! She's on her way to Earth, and she's not alone. Steven, Homeworld is not theway it used to be. Everything here is so advanced! I can'teven understand it. There's no way anything on Earth can stand up to it. Please, don't put up a fight, It'll only lead to devastation.

[Video cuts off]

There's your message lol. anyone got that reference?

RemoteControlCard
11-25-2015, 02:47 PM
alright awesome. i request that he be ejected from the clan. voting starts now

Seagull
11-25-2015, 05:41 PM
alright awesome. i request that he be ejected from the clan. voting starts now

I vote against this. I think. Right?

RemoteControlCard
11-26-2015, 10:25 AM
i was joking pal. but for real message me. we are making a clan intro and we need everyone to take part in it

Seagull
11-26-2015, 12:48 PM
i was joking pal. but for real message me. we are making a clan intro and we need everyone to take part in it

Oh okays. Seems legit

Darknesspawn
12-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Ok, Got to check in with Mr Seagull again. How is your part?

Seagull
12-16-2015, 05:21 PM
Ok, Got to check in with Mr Seagull again. How is your part?

Yeah, sadly it's been gathering a big of dust. I've had to finish the rhg battle plus continue to work on my uil thing. Gladly, if i get back into the groove, i can definitely have the part done before the end of the month, and have my thing done before it's due in January.

yunero
12-17-2015, 07:11 AM
Yeah, sadly it's been gathering a big of dust. I've had to finish the rhg battle plus continue to work on my uil thing. Gladly, if i get back into the groove, i can definitely have the part done before the end of the month, and have my thing done before it's due in January.

alright man, im counting on you. how long do you plan it to be?

Seagull
12-17-2015, 08:40 AM
alright man, im counting on you. how long do you plan it to be?

Probably about a minute and 30 seconds long. Maybe a bit longer. Also, randomly on the last 2 days before christmas break, I suddenly noticed that my school unblocked stickpage so that's cool. Also, I think I forgot to mention that my phone will be turning off again pretty soon (probably tomorrow) so starting either tomorrow or Saturday I won't be online until the 23rd. I'll try my best to use the extra 8 hours a day I have now to finish it.

apielang
12-22-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi all, here a little fanart for Pathfinder :)
http://img04.deviantart.net/796c/i/2015/356/3/3/pathfinder_clan_by_apielang-d9l0fu5.png
Hope you like it :)

yunero
12-23-2015, 06:44 AM
it looks great! thanks for making fanart for us!

apielang
12-23-2015, 10:58 AM
it looks great! thanks for making fanart for us!

you're welcome

Seagull
12-23-2015, 12:46 PM
http://img04.deviantart.net/796c/i/2015/356/3/3/pathfinder_clan_by_apielang-d9l0fu5.png

That is awesome. Especially how I'm just over their chillin like a balla. 12/10

Darknesspawn
12-23-2015, 03:41 PM

This is so cool, thanks yo c:

Darknesspawn
01-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Alright Alpha, what do you got for us?

Seagull
01-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Alright Alpha, what do you got for us?

Ummm minor setbacks so I'm not quite done yet but I've only got like 10 seconds left, then the sounds and blood effects, so i should be done in less than a week. How's everyone else's doing?

Darknesspawn
01-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Aru and I are finishing up, Bangs comp is broken so I will see about picking up the slack on that and Memes has fully storyboarded his animation and just needs to finish animating it.

Id say we are 65% done overall

yunero
01-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Ummm minor setbacks so I'm not quite done yet but I've only got like 10 seconds left, then the sounds and blood effects, so i should be done in less than a week. How's everyone else's doing?

i'm pretty much finishing up both my parts.

Seagull
01-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Aru and I are finishing up, Bangs comp is broken so I will see about picking up the slack on that and Memes has fully storyboarded his animation and just needs to finish animating it.

Id say we are 65% done overall

Fair enough. I'd estimate that I'm at least 90% done. I just have a lot on my plate for the next two weeks. I will finish soon though. Also, after this, i will be doing some heavy ass practicing. Especially on the weeklies. Seeing Resh's 2015 scrapreel today made me be all like "i need to git gud"

D.S.Greek
01-03-2016, 06:01 AM
Happy new year everybody! I'm kinda back but not sure tho...
anyways glad to see this clan grew bigger than we all expected! Keep it up mates ;P

Darknesspawn
01-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Happy new year everybody! I'm kinda back but not sure tho...
anyways glad to see this clan grew bigger than we all expected! Keep it up mates ;P

Thanks for stopping by Greek c:

D.S.Greek
01-04-2016, 06:11 AM
Thanks for stopping by Greek c:

no prob, pleasure to see you again! You still making sigs? 'cause i'd like one! ^^

yunero
01-04-2016, 03:04 PM
no prob, pleasure to see you again! You still making sigs? 'cause i'd like one! ^^

rhg page please ty

D.S.Greek
01-04-2016, 06:55 PM
rhg page please ty

RHG Page (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?85879-Efraim-The-Sacred-Savior&), here ya' go mate! ;P

yunero
01-06-2016, 03:27 PM
http://orig03.deviantart.net/0ee5/f/2016/006/2/b/arumazusigs20_by_alumentum-d9mzwvz.png

apologies for the delay but here.

D.S.Greek
01-06-2016, 05:27 PM
http://orig03.deviantart.net/0ee5/f/2016/006/2/b/arumazusigs20_by_alumentum-d9mzwvz.png

apologies for the delay but here.

thanks mate :p

Seagull
01-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Sup u gez, i been doing quite a bit of stuff lately so sorry about the inactivity. But i FINALLY got my big school project done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVmTiWgqzE&feature=youtube_gdata_player so ye now i can finish my part for the collab soon.

Darknesspawn
02-04-2016, 02:17 PM
So ive decided that we are to inactive as a group to continue as is. Hans to busy, Memes is MIA, Bang computer broke or something. I actually think he fixed it but hes too lazy to animate or something. Im getting back into school and Seagull gets pretty caught up in all the stuff he wants to do so Idk. Aru is the only 100% dependable person here atm and obviously that isnt enough to keep this going so for now this clan is going off the board. Sorry about that :v.

GMR
02-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Aw, that's too bad. I guess all clans have to end some day though. Some just sooner than others.

(Noooo, my old clannnnn)

Boltz
02-04-2016, 03:46 PM
I hope you all will be able to take care while the Clan is on haitus soon. Most people tend to not come back after a year.

yunero
02-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Thanks Boltz.

As for my completed collab part picking up dust since I finished it, I will try to recreate what was pretty much going on in the collab. Hopefully that comes soon.

It was fun.

Seagull
02-07-2016, 10:21 PM
WAT O_O well i guess i can understand. By hibernation do you mean temporarily disbanding or just hiatus? Still don't know much about clans lol.

Boltz
02-08-2016, 02:08 PM
WAT O_O well i guess i can understand. By hibernation do you mean temporarily disbanding or just hiatus? Still don't know much about clans lol.

Hibernation, like a bear going into its cave and not leaving for about a month or two, thats the path that Clan Pathfinder is going.

Seagull
02-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Hibernation, like a bear going into its cave and not leaving for about a month or two, thats the path that Clan Pathfinder is going.

Uh huh. Well ok i guess. We're still finishing the collab tho right? Or not?

Hewitt
02-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I'll take over. Who else is alive here?

Darknesspawn
02-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Uh huh. Well ok i guess. We're still finishing the collab tho right? Or not?

Kinda, sorta. Me and aru are trying to finish our parts. So if you still want to finish your bit thats cool. No one else seems alive

Hewitt
02-10-2016, 07:29 PM
If there is at least 1 guy here who would want to live. I will lead you the best I can.

Ipman
02-11-2016, 01:01 AM
I'll take over. Who else is alive here?
Wait what?
What's with the sudden pop up, Hewitt?

Mustika
02-11-2016, 01:44 AM
He's going to revive the HewittCorp to the better version, I think.

In all seriousness, it's honestly quite unfortunate to see another clan going down (from what it seems but it'll be good to see some future activities if possible). Good luck with your future endeavors, folks.

Hewitt
02-11-2016, 02:11 AM
I'm afraid I can't do anything if they're not taking me seriously

Seagull
02-12-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm afraid I can't do anything if they're not taking me seriously

If you're actually willing to take over, I'd gladly be a part of that. As long as Dark is cool with it. And yeah I'll still finish my collab part.

ScatterFace
02-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Take it over Hewitt. Challenge Nemesis again.

Seagull
02-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Take it over Hewitt. Challenge Nemesis again.

O_O now I'm definitely in. As long as i can take on umbrella. Not sure if you guys know this, but my RHG's story includes him hating umbrella. Like, a lot. Mainly because of what he did to alfa.

Loops
02-23-2016, 05:59 PM
wait,WHAT?!