PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Ghost Fight

stone
12-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Drunken Ghost Fight By Syrius
http://static.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/drunkenghostfight.jpg (http://stickpage.com/drunkenghostfight.shtml)
http://stickpage.com/drunkenghostfight.shtml

Watch the Ghost Fighters spar with each other after having a few drinks!

Sharp
12-12-2014, 08:06 PM
That ending twist, lol. Great job Syrius.

Dazh
12-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Just amazing. Syrius is getting to that pro level if he already isnt there

PivotBlimp
12-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Nice one syrius, dope moves.

Ipman
12-12-2014, 09:58 PM
lol, Syrius.... thats gr8
that twist tho, i am still wondering how they got drunk..

Op34
12-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I guest those 2 can't handle there alcohol XD hehehe and that twist though XD Awesome job :D

Xrebellion
12-12-2014, 10:55 PM
I really like this. I feel like it's different from all you've ever done, in a good way of course.
I like how you balanced the paces of the movements, tho it's kinda too short.
Great job anyways.

HyMaster
12-13-2014, 01:04 AM
Great job syrius! I really like it

lol, Syrius.... thats gr8
that twist tho, i am still wondering how they got drunk..
I forgot what it's called but theres something like if you drink an non-alcoholic drink thinking it is alcoholic, your mind will trick you into thinking you are drinking something alcoholic, thus making you drunk

FL-Nordin
12-13-2014, 06:05 AM
better than the original ghostfight (i guess both have their own charmes, but this one has more imo)
sweet moves, good music, flawless plottwist

Barthimo1
12-13-2014, 06:23 AM
That is an awesome animation! Well animated and the ending just made my day.

Captainalien72
12-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Fantastic :)
This is a good tribute to both it's parent animations.

I like the music a lot too.

danick
12-13-2014, 12:35 PM
At the ending I was like
are you syrius xD

acb
12-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Watched it again and again. Loved it man good job bro~

RemoteControlCard
12-14-2014, 12:30 PM
will there ever be a real sequel to ghost fight? we all want one.

Atomicapple
12-14-2014, 07:34 PM
this is much slower paced than your other animations, but its great.
It looks so smooth!

Seagull
12-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Great job syrius! I really like it

I forgot what it's called but theres something like if you drink an non-alcoholic drink thinking it is alcoholic, your mind will trick you into thinking you are drinking something alcoholic, thus making you drunk

Two words: placebo effect. When the mind believes that something is happening enough, the brain mimics the symptoms. Like if you have a headache and i gave you an "asprin" and you took it and your headache went away, i could've just given you a sugar pill and your headache would still be gone.

Anyway, nice animation. I'm looking for the code that makes that cool sword trail. Does anyone know where i can find that?

Drone
12-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Two words: placebo effect. When the mind believes that something is happening enough, the brain mimics the symptoms. Like if you have a headache and i gave you an "asprin" and you took it and your headache went away, i could've just given you a sugar pill and your headache would still be gone.

Anyway, nice animation. I'm looking for the code that makes that cool sword trail. Does anyone know where i can find that?

It's definitely somewhere deep in the resources section, you could probably find it by typing in sword trail code into the search bar

Seagull
12-16-2014, 05:45 AM
It's definitely somewhere deep in the resources section, you could probably find it by typing in sword trail code into the search bar

Thanks. Usually when i find a "sword trail code" it's not one I see in stuff like this, it's just some kinda less cool version.

Pox
12-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks. Usually when i find a "sword trail code" it's not one I see in stuff like this, it's just some kinda less cool version.

Make a sword trail that fades away, has a glow effect, and is slightly transparent. Its not really a code but more of graphics.

Seagull
12-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Make a sword trail that fades away, has a glow effect, and is slightly transparent. Its not really a code but more of graphics.

Yeah i know how to do that, but i like the code ones because they look cool and it makes the trail for you.