PDA

View Full Version : Well then

Daytrox
12-17-2014, 07:53 PM
After two months of not animating. I made this just a 10 hit thingy that I made.... It was going to be my try-out for a clan but then I got sidetracked.
anyways. This was made in like a day I think. CnC please. I need to get better.

http://www.filz.us/files/e8074cd4/408/Tryouts.gif

Phantomations
12-17-2014, 07:55 PM
I do believe you have improved pal

Setto
12-17-2014, 09:06 PM
It's pretty cool, but you could add a little boune when the stick men fall, cause when you get pushed down in real life, you don't go down in just that one downward motion. When yours hi t the floor, they either stay in the exact spot the fell into, or they slided. Get whit I'm sayin' :3
Besides that it is ok keep practicing mate you've definetly gotten better!

Daytrox
12-17-2014, 09:48 PM
It's pretty cool, but you could add a little boune when the stick men fall, cause when you get pushed down in real life, you don't go down in just that one downward motion. When yours hi t the floor, they either stay in the exact spot the fell into, or they slided. Get whit I'm sayin' :3

AW THATS RIGHT.

Yeah. I had it like that last time but my brother has deleted the anim so I had to re-do it. The previous anim had that and yea yea definately. I'll always remeber that. But I rushed it cause I was angry at my bro for deleting the previous one.

Setto
12-17-2014, 10:07 PM
Lol for me, it's my little sister that annoys me lol.
Btw yea I can't really think of any more cnc for you but still try to keep animating :3

ShamerFTW
12-18-2014, 06:08 PM

What he said...
Cool though :D

mizu
12-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Your basics need major polish. Everything was shaky and choppy. Welcome back though. You'll improve.

Daytrox
12-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Your basics need major polish. Everything was shaky and choppy. Welcome back though. You'll improve.

Ahhhh, There you are. I was wondering when the amazing Mizu would arrive XD
Anyways, Thank you. I haven't animated in a couple of months. But be sure I will get better.

Setto
12-19-2014, 03:26 PM
Ahhhh, There you are. I was wondering when the amazing Mizu would arrive XD
Anyways, Thank you. I haven't animated in a couple of months. But be sure I will get better.
You just gotta Beileeeeeeeeeeve The posibilityyyyyyyyyyyyy and neva give up.
Dream to Victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy