PDA

View Full Version : Castle II x Top Stick

stone
12-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Castle II x Top Stick By PivotBlimp
http://static.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/castleiitopstick.jpg (http://stickpage.com/castleiitopstick.shtml)
http://stickpage.com/castleiitopstick.shtml

Watch as many famous RHG's compete with each other to win the grand prize!

exceld
12-22-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh wow this is awesome OO:

Phosphate
12-22-2014, 11:41 PM
gotta get dat cash
everytime i hear that voice i think of calbel haha but the animation was great.

Op34
12-23-2014, 03:19 AM
I was expecting more famous sticks when it said top sticks but hey it still epic XD

Shika
12-23-2014, 03:22 AM
Awesome.

but idk why, it looks like it was...Rushed.

FL-Nordin
12-23-2014, 04:18 AM
shit was intense and epic as fuck
also FL's face looked funny

Jazzon
12-23-2014, 05:12 AM
I agree with Op34. There were only a few of the famous stickmen I expected.
But It was still pretty good. You really made it a lot slower to add some dramatic effect, and it totally worked.
This is great.

Xrebellion
12-23-2014, 07:30 AM
I have to agree that it should have more other known sticks in there. And also I expected more, the anim just end. Just flat out end after blue got the book.
FL could have punched him or something lol. Still a good one tho, Idk how I feel about the stick construction. I like it and I don't at the same time.

PivotBlimp
12-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Awesome.

but idk why, it looks like it was...Rushed.

That would be because it was, in a rather short amount time as well. Poor decision on my part. Mistakes that wouldn't have been made were made, especially with the messiness of the sticks as Rebellion pointed, but thanks doods. And an ending is better than being a "to be continued" guy eh? lol

Dazh
12-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Very nice anim as always Blimp,
one question though: How come FL's arm isnt robotic or at least chopped off?

Jazzon
12-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Very nice anim as always Blimp,
one question though: How come FL's arm isnt robotic or at least chopped off?

I'm guessing it's because of the fact that his arm is just fine on the original top stick animation. Fl's arm falls of on his battle against Pulse, which is after the Top stick animation was made, and the task was a crossover of top stick and Castle 2, not any of Terk's RHG battles.

quinsilva
12-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Short lived but awesome animation PivotBlimp!!!!!!!!

Irian
12-24-2014, 03:30 AM
Alfa's sword was missing at the end, and there was one strangely crude angle, but I thought everything else was prutty darn awesome
real fun to watch :p

Seagull
12-24-2014, 07:05 PM
I have to agree that it should have more other known sticks in there. And also I expected more, the anim just end. Just flat out end after blue got the book.
FL could have punched him or something lol. Still a good one tho, Idk how I feel about the stick construction. I like it and I don't at the same time.

Yeah I didn't like the ending very much either. I did like the animation in whole, though. I don't like how Yoyo was only in it for like 2 seconds, kinda like mr. Red was in the original topstick for only a few seconds as well. But still, this was very good. Nice job!

Ipman
12-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Wow, great job PivotBlimp! To be honest, i kinda like your stick style, and i like the faces and all but you could have added some more action at the near end or something cause it feels very short for me... But congrats on making it get featured!

Chinmay
02-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Its awesome but wat really was work of vinny in there.......i didn't find any battle with him........still this things awesome.........