PDA

View Full Version : Alias "Wyvern" (Unavailable)

Vern
01-19-2015, 03:05 PM
Wyvern

Strengths

Weapons

Wyvern's favorite and main tools of trade are his twin Sai. He employs these blades for the greater part of his offence and defense. Both the Yoku(blade-like side guards) and Saki(tip of the blade) have both been sharpened to be used in a more offensive and lethal matter, to the point where they are capable of cutting an unwary and (mostly) unarmored foe in half. These blades can disarm or pin down his foe with their side guards, and both seem to possess great durability.

During his latest encounter, with the creature Venox, Wyvern received a Colt Python. This gun chambers up to 6 .357 caliber cartridges and handles extremely well and fits Wyvern's fighting style quite well. He has kept onto the gun and will most certainly employ the weapon in his future encounters. Due to his earlier training he is extremely proficient with the firearm.
Tactics

What most stands out in battle, is L Wyvern's seemingly deceptive way of fighting his opponents, employing high speed to stick to them like glue. He frequently feigns an offensive manner of fighting his foes, baiting out their offense to create a weakness he can exploit. Wyvern primarily employs a highly defensive and almost exclusively personalized tactic when fighting his opponent, feigning offense to lure out his opponent to strike at him, after which he can use his various tools of his trade to disarm, disorientate or lock his opponent down in place. Once the requirements have been met, Wyvern will truly begin striking down his now (presumably) partially defenseless opponent.

Essential to his character and his way of fighting, is his ability to assess and observe his opponent. He observes and gathers knowledge on his opponent's abilities preceding and during the fight. During the fight, he uses this knowledge to his advantage to further exploit his foe's weaknesses. Following the fight, he uses this knowledge to improve himself, fixing flaws in his own strategy, improving his own combat style with tricks learned from others and always keeping things learned the hard way in mind to improve his performance in future fights.
Abilities

Contributing to, and even believed to have led to his personalized combat style, are his reflexes, awareness and speed. All of these seem to have developed to a superhuman level, though the cause of this development remains unknown to all, even to himself. Wyvern believes this originates from the same source as his peak human condition : his extensive training, though it seems as if he has grown to doubt this.

To top it off, Wyvern has proven a cunning fighter on multiple occasions. While he is not on a coomplete other league than his competitors on a level of intelligence, he does have an incredible knack for exploiting and manipulating his surroundings, his opponents and their weapons, bystanders and nearly anything that can be picked up to his advantage.

As a consequence of Venox's venom, an old force seemingly awakened inside Wyvern. So far he is unsure what the effects of this event are, but he has come to the conclusion that whatever awakened within him protects him from mental attacks and illusions, even going so far as to being able to shatter illusionary forces such as awakened shadows or magic copies.

Wyvern believes his powers can still potentially grow past this point.

Weaknesses

Despite his highly defensive tactics, Wyvern is quite susceptible to any hits that manage to pass him. As he mostly tends to remain nearly stationary during a close fight, fresh wounds prove to be quite challenging to him.

Wyvern faces many difficulties if he has to face of an opponent that employs defensive tactics themselves. He relies greatly on exploiting the frames of opportunity he receives when his opponent lashes out to hit him and does not know many tactics in the matter of exploiting his opponent's defenses. He also has trouble defeating opponents that are capable of quickly going from one place to the other, as he relies on his speed to stick to his enemies might they decide to turn their backs towards him. He is nevertheless more than capable of fighting his opponent if they were to attack him in the back.

On top of that, Wyvern possesses no means of delivering damage from a range and is greatly reliant on either his opponents being forced to remain stationary in order to fire at him, or his ability to stick to them. If his opponent is capable of staying in motion while (accurately) firing at him or he is slowed through any means, he will face incredible trouble to eliminate his opponent. Despite that, his reflexes grant him the ability to dodge most projectiles that do not fly at immense speed, even being capable of dodging long-to-medium range gunfire occasionally (depending on his foe's accuracy).
He now possesses a Colt Python, which forms his only means of delivering damage at a range. While proficient with it, he still has troubles hitting enemies over longer distances, and will have no means of attacking from a distance if he is either disarmed, or runs out of bullets (he usually brings 18-24 bullets to a fight)

Though it is odd, Wyvern's abilities seem to be linked to the amount of light present. The darker his surroundings, the more his reflexes, awareness and speed seem to grow, though with this, his ability to endure hits and to hit harder seems to dissipate, whereas he hits harder and is capable of enduring more hits in lighter areas, at the cost of some of his reflexes, awareness and speed. His weakness to light-related energy abilities and vulnerability to fire somehow seem to link in to this.

Lastly, Wyvern, despite his cunning, seems to camp with incredible internal conflict at times. An inner presence gnaws at his personality, causing him to make impulsive decisions at times, whereas at other times it seems to give him additional ideas. Like his other powers, this inner conflict seems to grow stronger and sharper the darker his surroundings. It is disputable whether this is an improvement or a weakness, though for the time being it will be classified as a weakness.
These internal conflicts have grown in proportions now that an ancient power inside him has awoken. When affected by internal conflict, his head will receive a blow and Wyvern will be destabilized. This may occasionally come accompanied by a bleeding nose, dizziness, blurred vision or more extreme versions of either.

History

Videolog entries :
Earliest date : 18 September 20XX
Latest date : 15 January 20XX

Log, 18 September 20XX :

"I recently tried to remember my past, but it was no use, just like all the other times. I have lost count of how many times I have tried. Those few times that I managed to actually picture a memory, it was often nothing more than a feeling, an emotion. Often, pain, suffering, sadness, regret... Occasionally, exhilaration, pleasure, forgiveness, fulfillment. I'm not even certain anymore if I want to remember anymore, for all I know it might just be like what I actually can remember, and I do not wish to live like that anymore. I... am ashamed of what I once was... Never again."

Log, 2 October 20XX :

"I was attacked again this week. I wish to leave my past behind me, but my past does not wish the same. Time and time again they return to fight me, time and time again am I forced to put them down. For every life I take I feel even less human, and it seems as if the voice grows stronger the more I fight. I often allow myself to dream... imagine how my life would have been had I not done IT. *sigh* It saddens me every time I open my eyes again and I am made to realise that is not the case. I suppose it is too late to become what I aspire to be, perhaps it is my destiny to keep fighting 'till my last breath."

Log, 5 October 20XX :

*static* "-his thing still working?" *banging noises* "-ot... gain!" *Explosion followed by gunfire* *static*

Log, 25 November 20XX :

"*deep breath* It's been almost a month since their last attack. I am still mystified as to how I survived their assault... I did feel dead... but, I was not? I have decided to start submitting to my log again after they found me again." *distant yelling* "This neighborhood ill-suited me anyways. Sleeping is already difficult, this constant noise isn't helping me fall asl-" *Wyvern turns around to watch the door and silently approaches* *Banging followed by an armed man barging in, only to be immediately cut down by Wyvern, followed by gunfire*

*periodic static*

*crackling followed by image of bloodied Wyvern* "Perhaps *cough* it is time to take care of this issue once and for all." *short static* "....-o happy if they'd stop shooting my camera."

Log, 20 December 20XX :

"I carefully dare to say that perhaps the problem is now truly solved. Earlier in these logs, I had promised myself to leave this past behind... Heh, seems I am still bad at keeping my promises. *expression turns grim* It's sad, so many lives pointlessly lost only to end this ridiculous onslaught, a few to save many more... though I have learned that is not the way. Sadly, there was no other option. Pointless, pointless, pointless.... Young and old lives alike lost, for the sake of a false ideology. I once too was devoted to their cause, killing for our cause without remorse. The truth was much less appealing. I had to kill my crewmembers, my very friends, simply to leave it behind, and clearly I knew too much to be left off the bat, judging from the amount of corpses lined up in their office right now. Even then I disliked forceful negotiation. Christmas is a time in which many celebrate, but I wouldn't dare. No, never again will I dare to celebrate Christmas, knowing that I've caused grief to so many children and spouses alike on this day of celebration. I tried sparing them, but they wouldn't stop... and neither would I..." click*

Log, 15 January 20XX :
"The voice has grown ever stronger, at night even worse than at day... Insomnia never seemed appealing to me before..... though the few hours of sleep I occasionally manage to catch are golden. The voice seems to taint me, change me... At times I can't manage to resist it. At least the onslaught has now finally stopped. After the onslaught, I feared there would be no coming back, but lately, I have been fighting a few fights simply for fun, with no intent to kill anyone. Somehow, it soothes me.... Training has proven to be calming, the voice seems to grow silent when I intensively occupy myself with improving my physique. I still remember his words.. back in the day when I followed him... He asked me, "What is better : To be born good, or to overcome one's evil nature through great effort?". When I answered the latter, he explained to me why the first choice was better. It aspired me back then. Now it only haunts me, though there is still some truth in what he said. Perhaps it is better to overcome one's evil nature through great effort, for who was born good has never tasted evil. Has never felt it's putrid taint, and has never sworn it to themselves to never be that way again. I have felt it's stain. I know I do no longer wish to be like that, though it seems as if fate wants me to remain tainted... to remain evil.

I have heard of a place where strong men, women and others alike fight each other. At times in a merely friendly competition, at other times there are more hostile circumstances ... Anyone who signs up may be sought out and battled by any of the other "gladiators", and heck, if I do not qualify as a "gladiator", then who does?" *click*

Log, 22 January 20XX :

"I have successfully registered as a gladiator and am still awaiting challenge. *picks up his blades and glances at them* I must admit I am eager to commence fighting, though it seems that most other fighters are occupied at the moment. In the meantime, I have managed to establish some contacts within the fighter circle. They call themselves the Observer Protocol, and have accepted me within their circles after I beat their trials. I am yet to meet my allies but am eager to do so. The protocol calls me to Japan now I will be absent for some days;"

Wyvern v. Venox : The unexpectedly delayed journey (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HG1bfQNEWKHUPgdCAfIRt8eS5EJglSt_uX-dICoKM6A/edit?usp=sharing)
Wyvern v. Caelo : Hunter and Prey (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x6qvb18Vs-FXx6TMsPSrRIdgC-0NSHopY3j82rNJ7Ow/edit?usp=sharing)

M

Personality

In combat, Wyvern maintains calm and serious, barely ever ushering a word. While he prefers to fight in friendly competitions, he does not shy away from less friendly challenges. He aims to fight fire with fire and filter the evil from the RHG system with his own, or will die trying so. Despite that, he wishes to spare each opponent he can, intent on leaving his dark past behind. Whether the fight be friendly or hostile, he will utilize all time spent fighting to analyze his opponent and improve his already existing techniques with new ones learnt by observing his foes. Wyvern tries to remain confident, though never allows himself to become overconfident or cocky. Oddly, in contradiction to his preferred fighting style and learning attitude, he is generally quite impatient and wishes for each battle to be over as quick as possible. He fights quick, cool, clean, stylish and with an everlasting lust for improvement.

Out of combat, Wyvern remains mostly silent, though he does not shy away from contact with others. Positive social influences from others seem to help him keep his mind clear from the fiendish voice that gnaws away at him. While having a quite competitive attitude, Wyvern generally can't deal with his losses too easily, believing it is his fault for slacking on his training, or being overconfident in battle. Frustration quickly builds up when Wyvern isn't feeling up for it and this can result in various fits. Due to his loner personality, this can result in longer-lasting grudges, sauce sarcastique and passive-aggressiveness.

Appearance

Wyvern stands tall but quite slender for someone of his condition. he has deep blue eyes, nearly duke blue. His hair is long and lush, sporting a near-black tint. His goatee sports the same tint. He wears a light, long, slategrey coat, the slips almost completely covering his similarly-but-slightly-darker colored trousers. Under his coat he often wears a blank blouse which is occasionally covered by either a light Kevlar vest or another light armor. During indoor combat he may occasionally throw his coat to the side to allow for slightly more maneuverability.

Demonstrations

They stood there. For a moment, it seemed as if time stood still. Wyvern at one side, his outfit ragged and torn from the previous fights he had fought simply to come here, weapons still out for the next one. On the other side, two men and one woman, pointing their rifles at Wyvern. His crewmaEtes. His friends.

Overlooking this otherwise blank room was but one ornament, the ever-ticking clock. The only one in the entire complex that wasn't digital. Even though time itself seemed to stand still, the clock kept ticking, as if it was trying to fight fate, as if it was trying to keep what was about to unfold from taking place. It served no purpose, this battle was already destined to take place the moment they locked their gaze.

Only three words were ushered, surprisingly coming from Wyvern's side. "Out of my way" it echoed through the room, but the words quickly got lost, the rifles not having moved an inch. Three more times, the ticking reverberated, each tick sounding slower than the previous one. As the mechanism locks the fourth tick in place, a shining blade flies across the room and seemingly unmoved the gracious but blood-soaked planted itself in the neck of the first man. It seemed as if the others had never even cared about their friend, that was how quick the gunfire had followed the knife. Determined, the bullets sought a target to pierce, but hit nothing but walls or blank air, their target already long gone, a second blade already flying across the room, this time followed by a person.

As gracious as it's sister, the second blade planted itself not in the neck but the stomach of the second man this time, before the hand quickly led it upwards across the victim's body. Once again seemingly untouched, the woman continued the gunfire, the bullets once again hitting nigh but blank air. The first blade was quickly evicted from her fresh, warm home and found a new home in the arm of the woman. So ended the dance of the blades, the woman pinned to the wall with her arm. Sad but determined, Wyvern flashed one last look at his former friends before moving on, the first blade sadly once more leaving her new home.

Alas, it was not meant to be. The dance of the blades had not yet come to an end, as the woman swiftly took hold of her smaller firearm and pointed it at her aggressor. A few bullets left their cozy shells and were sent rushing into the world, eager to find a new place to sleep. Sad is the tale of bullets in this story, as once more there is no happy ending for them. Instead, the second blade finished the dance that her other sister had started and ornately ended it's second life.

And meanwhile, the clock kept ticking, it's fourteenth tick locking into place as the door was closed.

Seemingly uninterrupted, the rays of the setting sun painted the paved path in vivid golden and red colors, interrupted only by the darkness protruding from the two pairs of feet pointing towards each other. Standing on these feet were two individuals, one torn and ragged by combat, the latter determined to defeat the first. The first fiercely holding on to his guan dao (Chinese halberd-ish weapon.), the second almost carelessly handling his katana like it was a toy.

They both stood there momentarily, an expression so strong painted to the first face it almost seems to yell "I have not come this far only to be ended by you", the second so awash with overconfidence, one would assume the man had never known fear in his life. As the last golden drops of paint turn to a dark pink, almost fiery red, he feels the echoes of his words. "My my, you're quite the persistent one I must say! Still not dead? Then it's about high time I show up to teach you a lesson in humility, fiend." the warrior exclaims, his expression turning from one overflown with hubris to a putrid one, repugnant at the evil he has to face. The Dao wielder's expression, on the other hand, grows blank and silent, near inanimate. It would suggest that on the inside he is merely as dead as the ones he left in his wake, though the fighter is filled with more brilliant and spiked emotions than one at first would suspect. His face not the one of a merciless demon, but that of someone afflicted by the loss of a dear one. Once more his opponent's hateful words reach his ears.

"Behold me, demon, and know the face of death. As I have done to your master, so I will do to you, that you may meet him again in the rancid place that you came from!". His raised katana so tainted that it can not even reflect the slightest particle of light, pointing towards his opponent. "You have come this far for what? Where did you possibly dream to go? You are now just as purposeless as I was when you and your master robbed me of my innocence. You should have accepted the sweet calm when you had the chance, for I will show no-"
His last word is lost as the gleaming point of a blade so drenched in blood that one can barely distinct it from the setting sun is pointed towards his face, the katana only barely keeping the fatal attack at bay.

"Quit chatting". As the only two words that broke the warrior's silence barely left his mouth, the flashing of blades commenced. One determined to conclude his life's work throws blow after blow at his opponent, though his blade fails to taste the luscious flesh of his opponent time after time. Instead, the swings meet an abrupt end as they crash into his opponents pole, followed by the discourteous sound of clashing metal. Seemingly instantaneously after their last clash, the razor sharp edge of the Dao flies at it's foe, intent on once more feeling the ease of cutting through flesh. The katana wielder barely manages to sidestep the lethal swing as his opponent steps into an offensive. It takes him but a few flings to drive the Dao's dreadful edge into his opponent, though his quick reflex once more saves him from the fatal blow. The blade passes through his body only to deliver a minor cut. A disappointing result, but a result nevertheless.

Surprised by his opponents seemingly instantaneous movements, the katana wielder stumbles back, though his competitor grants him no rest, the hideous blade flashing past him time after time, occasionally meeting the cold hard metal of his katana. Once more his opponents nimble strikes catch him by surprise as the blade this time not only cuts but pierces his body, the metal ice-cold inside his warm flesh. As the blade leaves his body, he drops to the ground, his knees no longer capable of supporting his body after such a heavy hit. The dao wielder, as relentless as he had been before, swings the Dao one last time to deliver the final blow to his opponent, and what seems to be a glimpse of satisfaction and relief can be traced from his face.

Not like this

As the edge moves ever closer to the warrior's neck, time seems to come to a standstill

No... not like this... This.. is not... my...

Time comes to a complete halt as the edge finishes it's last inches towards the end of its journey. The warrior picks up his blade again and rushes towards his foe, barely being able to keep the blade leveled as it runs through his opponent. Even before the edge leaves his opponent he prepares his second and third strike, the sword meeting no resistance whatsoever. The Dao crashes to the ground, it's blade splintering upon impact. As the end of the third strike is marked, the Dao wielder drops to the ground, his eviscerated body dropping right next to his shattered blade.

His killer looks at his handiwork one last time, light radiating from his blade and eyes as he sheathes the sword.

"....Fate."

Available : NO
(Currently pre-occupied with the OP collab. ErrorBlender suggested no more RHG battles till the collab's done and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.)

Battlelog :

Wyvern vs Venox [Victorious]
An unexpectedly delayed journey (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?90976-Venox-(Cassandra)-versus-Wyvern-(Vern)&p=1302293#post1302293)

Wyvern was challenged by the creature known as Venox when he was about to depart on a flight to Japan. During this battle Wyvern acquired a .357 Colt Python revolver which he is likely to employ in future events.
"Barely standing, Wyvern managed to take down his opponent, Venox, who put up an unexpected mighty battle, the wanderer's wit the only thing that gave him an edge over the bat-like being. Sticking to his code of honor, he lets his opponent leave with his life, and as he watches the dark creature fly away, he realizes he still has much to learn..."

Wyvern vs Kodi [Victorious]
Hunter and Prey (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?91853-Caelo-(Kodi)-v-Vern-(Wyvern)&p=1322395#post1322395)

"On a trip through Japan, Wyvern was asked to assist in retrieving a certain person for goals unknown to him. His target, however, proved to be many times stronger than anticipated and put up an unexpectedly mighty fight. The huntress appeared to be on the verge of escape though mysterious events caused her to fall down a building, after which the wanderer barely managed to save her. Now no longer under the belief that the voice in his head is the fruit of his insanity, he aims to get to the bottom of this mystery"

Log for : Points : 2/0/0/0

Relations

Wyvern's appreciation of his relations is portrayed through color : Green being positively and red being negatively. The intensity of the color determines the depth of this. (Note that this is in no way relevant to the way I think of you on the forums)

Venox - Acquaintance

The wanderer and the dark creature named Venox have only ever met once during their run-in at the airport. Wyvern does not think highly of the creature as it proved quite the nuisance and was not impressed by the creature's general performance. Despite this he sees the potential for what could be a stronger warrior in the creature, despite of it's cowardice.

Kodi Melton - Acquaintance

Wyvern's encounter with Kodi was at first not a positive one, the duo quickly became interlocked in quite an intense battle and the huntress proved quite fierce, her will to prevail what kept her afloat. After the warrior saved her life, however, the archer revealed herself to be more likable than he had thought. Wyvern hopes to meet Kodi again in the future.

Mark Zenbourgh (Non-wRHG) - Friend/Contact

Having come in contact with the rich Austrian businessman through Sal, Mark's extrovert, extravagant uplifted personality quickly captivated Wyvern. While the two have not been acquainted for too long, Mark was the one to gift him his reliable sidearm and has assisted him on multiple occasions already. For now however, Mark's true intentions and how he met and befriended Sal remain a mystery to Wyvern.

Sal Smith (Non-wRHG) - Close Friend/Contact

Wyvern has known Sal for as long as he can remember, which isn't awfully long, though nevertheless testifies that the two have been friends for an extended period. The blonde, fedora wearing thug named Sal Smith has proven himself a loyal friend and a valuable asset on various occasions, having provided the wanderer with countless services without ever asking for a favor in return. Wyvern owes him his life, and is determined to protect his friend, whatever the cost.
Despite this, the origin of their friendship lies shrouded in mystery, as Sal appears reluctant to speak to Wyvern about their past.

Log for : Plans

-Establish relations with other "gladiators" : Successfully accomplished.
-Find out the truth behind the voice
-Further explore past
-Train more

Additional Information

(Link for information on the "Sai" weapon : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_%28weapon%29 )
Wyvern has shown potential for both playing the flute and the piano, though has not chased this interest as of yet.
Wyvern is ambidextrous
Wyvern loves keeping logs of things and keeping things organized and clean.
There are records of Wyvern having three short lived careers of : Bouncer, body guard and night guard. All careers were supposedly terminated because of "mysterious assaults"

Changelist :
10/March/2015 :
-Added relations section
-Re-ordered strengths
-Repolished here and there

Cavaliere
01-19-2015, 03:16 PM
I like it! Clearly you didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, so to speak. Your writing is greatly superior to most new entrants, though I briefly wondered about how Wyvern 'camps' with internal conflicts and how he wears a blouse. I'm sure those who have been here longer than I can give you a more thorough impression of your character, though. Regardless, you may find yourself challenged by me soon. Welcome to wRHG!

Vern
01-20-2015, 09:00 AM
I like it! Clearly you didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, so to speak. Your writing is greatly superior to most new entrants, though I briefly wondered about how Wyvern 'camps' with internal conflicts and how he wears a blouse. I'm sure those who have been here longer than I can give you a more thorough impression of your character, though. Regardless, you may find yourself challenged by me soon. Welcome to wRHG!

I don't exactly know how to explain the blouse, and am not 101% certain that it is the right word for what I meant. Perhaps something to keep in mind for later, though I never was the best with appearances anyways, it is why stickfigures are so appealing to me~

Concerning the "inner conflict", it is nothing major just yet, though this may or may not evolve depending on what sorts of opponents he will face and what battles he will fight. Wyvern still has much to discover, with ample of potential to develop more powers (and thus more weaknesses!) as he fights on. I never really liked making linear characters, I already have plans for developing Wyvern on the go, though at the moment he is still fresh in RHG, a newcomer.

And ofcourse I'd love to battle you (or anyone else, honestly), though don't try to challenge those you think are out of your league. I had been skulking around the forums for a few days before I made this wRHG, but not nearly long enough to check out all the various characters that I could potentially face... Luckily, the forums haven't changed in four years, so I don't have to figure all that out again.

Crank
01-21-2015, 09:48 PM
I find this guy to be highly intriguing and wish you the best of luck in your future fights!

I really look forward to seeing him get more and more fleshed out, and really don't have any complaints with him!

Mind asking what your old username is though? Got me curious with your sig!

Vern
01-22-2015, 04:10 AM
I find this guy to be highly intriguing and wish you the best of luck in your future fights!

I really look forward to seeing him get more and more fleshed out, and really don't have any complaints with him!

Mind asking what your old username is though? Got me curious with your sig!

I was previously (un)known as Cutterguy, though I was a complete scrub back then ^.^

If you wanna know, I was around from something like September 2011 till somewhere around summer 2012. I was completely slacking off back then, not putting effort into animating though now I really wanna get started :)

Cassandra
01-22-2015, 11:48 AM
I'm waiting on 2 (3rd is secret) battles with my older wRHGs.
I'd love to test out my new one on you!

Just hammer that "My wRHG" link in my signature, and you're good to go (if you accept that is :D)

Vern
01-22-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm waiting on 2 (3rd is secret) battles with my older wRHGs.
I'd love to test out my new one on you!

Just hammer that "My wRHG" link in my signature, and you're good to go (if you accept that is :D)

Let's rock >=)

Cassandra
01-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Let's rock >=)

Accepted.

Vern
01-31-2015, 04:38 PM
Updated!

Changes have been applied in green.
Here follows a short changelist of what has been updated :
-Wyvern has acquired a revolver and will use this in future fights.
-Wyvern has developed immunity to mental attacks and illusions.
-Wyvern now camps with larger internal conflict which may occasionally destabilize or harm him.
-A new battle has been added to his battlelog.

Caelo
01-31-2015, 05:23 PM
Wanna do a quick Kodi vs. Wyvern? I've got nothin' better to do.

Vern
01-31-2015, 05:50 PM
Wanna do a quick Kodi vs. Wyvern? I've got nothin' better to do.

Define quick.

Also if you've got nothing better to do, why not read my battle with Cassandra? :^)

Caelo
01-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Quick as in go ahead and dick around with stuff and make a battle.

Vern
01-31-2015, 06:46 PM
Quick as in go ahead and dick around with stuff and make a battle.

I suppose I could :)

I'll get started right away tomorrow.

Vern
03-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Update!

Updated the profile ;3

Changelist :
-Re-ordered Wyvern's strengths into various categories.
-Re-polished here and there
-Added list of relations
-~#@er?s5&$?!:T0ceÁ-

RichardLongflop
03-09-2015, 06:42 PM
So you spread the letters around in red text to say "UNLEASH ME" and you replaced the weaknesses with big red text saying "red eyes"

I don't mind the weird red stuff, I mean you didn't do it subtly. But deleting the weaknesses? No, man. Not cool.

Weaknesses are not optional. And don't just put "being human" in there and expect me to be content with it.

Vern
03-09-2015, 06:44 PM
So you spread the letters around in red text to say "UNLEASH ME" and you replaced the weaknesses with big red text saying "red eyes"

I don't mind the weird red stuff, I mean you didn't do it subtle. But deleting the weaknesses? No, man. Not cool.

(Jeez you got here quick. I was still moving some stuff here and there as it's under live maintenance :x. Either way as he's 100% unavailable atm I'm just doing some crap, I still have all his weaknesses neatly stashed somewhere in his profile. Also lol you really hate normal human weaknesses don't you? ^^ Dw it's none of that :) )

Oh and I might not be world's most subtle person, but from past experiences I've found it rather better to put it out open and easy like this so everyone finds it so you don't have people spamming empty question (Which is literally just -> "?") everywhere.

EDIT : After some rethinking (don't kill me it's 2 AM...) I decided to swoop some things around here and there.

ErrorBlender
03-09-2015, 06:49 PM
(Jeez you got here quick. I was still moving some stuff here and there as it's under live maintenance :x. Either way as he's 100% unavailable atm I'm just doing some crap, I still have all his weaknesses neatly stashed somewhere in his profile. Also lol you really hate normal human weaknesses don't you? ^^ Dw it's none of that :) )

Oh and I might not be world's most subtle person, but from past experiences I've found it rather better to put it out open and easy like this so everyone finds it so you don't have people spamming empty question (--> ?) everywhere.

Waffles is the guy to turn to if you want your character critiqued whereas Lobotomizer is with the Community Art's section. Both give their CnC direct with little to no sugarcoating. A bit of sugar here and there but enough to slam the message.

Vern
03-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Waffles is the guy to turn to if you want your character critiqued whereas Lobotomizer is with the Community Art's section. Both give their CnC direct with little to no sugarcoating. A bit of sugar here and there but enough to slam the message.

I don't mind being slammed to dust. It's part of the learning process and that's mostly why I'm here after all. I'm planning out some sidestories concerning Wyvern when not working on the collab where Waffles can critique me to dust, I don't mind, my life's already been enough "no sugarcoating" that it's easier to handle atm. I just don't wanna piss anyone off with my stupid ideas of creativity.