PDA

View Full Version : MR PIXXXX

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 05:40 AM
MR PIX GUYS!!!!! I JUST FOUND THIS HOTKEY ON PIVOT (CTRL) AND MADE THIS ANIMATION 19 FPS!!!

ITS LIKE IM HIGH BEGINNER BUT IM NOT>>>

http://i.imgur.com/wbnIkCF.gif

Pivot made damn easy.

Drone
02-05-2015, 11:05 AM
It's really really wobbly and the movements don't make any sense

Setto
02-05-2015, 01:25 PM
That pretty much sums dat up <_<
You need to make less wobbly movements
also his arms are resizing for no reason >_>

ScatterFace
02-05-2015, 02:08 PM
That pretty much sums dat up <_<
You need to make less wobbly movements
also his arms are resizing for no reason >_>

Mr pix was a shapeshifter... Wobbly yes. Nut guud. yes. But I can't blame resizing arms since mr pix was a shapeshifter who stretched his hands a lot

Setto
02-05-2015, 02:36 PM
not the way he did it <.<

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 06:17 PM
lol i know guys but at least i was tryin :D

Drone
02-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Hate when people say "at least I tried" like that makes the animation any better. We know you put effort into it, but it's still not very good, just go practice and improve yourself

Hewitt
02-05-2015, 06:28 PM
hey lay off him drone. he says he was tryin to suck badly

and he succeeded

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 07:14 PM
another stuff...

http://i.imgur.com/wP9JG2R.gif

test

http://i.imgur.com/wCfbtcz.gif

Drone
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM
What exactly were you even trying to accomplish with these

Pox
02-05-2015, 07:32 PM
high beginner?

I'd say about med. You aren't really animating any significant movements.

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 07:36 PM

ITS JUST A TEST

high beginner?

I'd say about med. You aren't really animating any significant movements.

i said '' im not>> '' ....

Drone
02-05-2015, 07:43 PM
ITS JUST A TEST

Exactly, a test of what? A test by definitely is an evaluation of some sort

Ipman
02-05-2015, 07:46 PM
The first test looks like he is a very laggy robot because of the arms... You should stop making it do that

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 07:47 PM
The first test looks like he is a very laggy robot because of the arms... You should stop making it do that

i am.And already am.

Root
02-05-2015, 07:47 PM
My gosh calm down. In the first test, he was attempting blood particles. The second was some kind of stiffness or look test, I think.

If you made that blood yourself, then you did a pretty good job. Even though the movements need some work, the physics of the blood and the way it stretches is really visually appealing.
I'm not completely sure what you were trying to do with the second one, but it seems that you were trying to avoid stiffness or create a loop. It is pretty choppy and uneased, though. I suggest that you try to create something like this:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/030/4/6/flow_test_by_rootofitall-d8g1sk3.gif

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 07:49 PM
My gosh calm down. In the first test, he was attempting blood particles. The second was some kind of stiffness or look test, I think.

If you made that blood yourself, then you did a pretty good job. Even though the movements need some work, the physics of the blood and the way it stretches is really visually appealing.
I'm not completely sure what you were trying to do with the second one, but it seems that you were trying to avoid stiffness or create a loop. It is pretty choppy and uneased, though. I suggest that you try to create something like this:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/030/4/6/flow_test_by_rootofitall-d8g1sk3.gif

yup your right.

Drone
02-05-2015, 07:50 PM

Well I wasn't really asking you, I'm sure he can speak for himself
it wasn't even an agressive question, it's necessary to know what he was going for in order to critique him, so slow your roll there pal

TheLegendA
02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
every second theres a comment.. its like this place is a free chat place thing

Drone
02-05-2015, 07:58 PM
I don't know much about pivot, nor do I understand how animating an arm waving helps you understand all that much so I don't have anything to say about that besides that if you wanted an easing exercise then animating a ball bouncing would be much more beneficial since you'd be practicing easing, flow and learning how things interact with gravity at the same time.
as for the bloot thing, it looks nice but it doesnt make any sense. The knife hit him square in the face and yet the particles of blood go up then down instead of outwards from the face in the opposite direction

Ashero
02-06-2015, 05:00 AM
I don't know much about pivot, nor do I understand how animating an arm waving helps you understand all that much so I don't have anything to say about that besides that if you wanted an easing exercise then animating a ball bouncing would be much more beneficial since you'd be practicing easing, flow and learning how things interact with gravity at the same time.
as for the bloot thing, it looks nice but it doesnt make any sense. The knife hit him square in the face and yet the particles of blood go up then down instead of outwards from the face in the opposite direction
I understand that the ball thing is useful, but the only thing I can think of that would actually be beneficial with this is a severed head or some kind of ball bouncing. I'd say that if you want to get better at movement and flow, you're going to need to make longer and more involved tests. Don't use the cntrl resize unless it's necessary.

RichardLongflop
02-06-2015, 05:24 AM
I understand that the ball thing is useful, but the only thing I can think of that would actually be beneficial with this is a severed head or some kind of ball bouncing. I'd say that if you want to get better at movement and flow, you're going to need to make longer and more involved tests. Don't use the cntrl resize unless it's necessary.

WELL. As an alright pivot animator myself, I can tell you that the ball thing is true. Depends on how you go about it.

When I animate an arm or a leg, I ignore the knee and elbow correctly. If you animate the hand part and the shoulder part with easing, the elbow and knee should just fall right into place.

http://i.imgur.com/T7AXaMt.gif

Green = ignored. I only moved that so I could manipulate the hand dot better. And that's that. Of course, you'll start to move the green dot when you attempt 3D movements, but TheLegendA is nowhere near that skill level yet.

Pox
02-07-2015, 07:39 AM
ITS JUST A TEST

i said '' im not>> '' ....

ITS LIKE IM HIGH BEGINNER BUT IM NOT>>>

Its like im posting on this thread but im not.

Anyway, I can say easy one limb test don't get you anywhere as to "showing off your skill", if you don't actually apply it to basic all around movement. Make longer animations.

Setto
02-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Make like a 20 second pivot fight or something, if you make a 5 second animation of basically nothing we can't really rank you or anything

Root
02-07-2015, 01:41 PM

it wasn't even an agressive question
Regardless of your intentions, the question still could have been presented in a less aggressive way.

nor do I understand how animating an arm waving helps you understand all that much so I don't have anything to say about that
This effectively helps to practice:
- easing
- momentum
- flow
- breaking stiffness