PDA

View Full Version : SOS REBORN!

PUMU
02-24-2015, 10:45 PM
Just a notification for now. SOS may come back from the grave in the future.
Linksies
http://sosreborn.shivtr.com/

Dazzy
02-25-2015, 12:59 AM
Any information? Chaos said he's not down atm, and a lot of old SoS kind of went into the blue? Unless you're starting the clan, cause the old SoS leaders are kind of out of it?

HashBrownTrials
02-25-2015, 04:39 AM
All I've seen is chaos be online but AFK and fingers do some posts. I hope y'all can revive your clan, RI would like to have preps with you guys :)

Nyarlathotep
02-25-2015, 08:01 AM
I talked to chaos about it, but he seemed uninterested. If you're all back to SoS though that'd be amazing.

Drizzle
02-26-2015, 02:02 AM
For the nth times yeah.

HashBrownTrials
02-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Ase leaves our clan to join SOS because they offered him a leadership postion lol.

PUMU
02-26-2015, 08:53 AM
Currently working.on the site. Morr detail as i get it.
Op edited.

AsePlayer
02-26-2015, 04:17 PM
lol im obviously the most loyal person ever.

HashBrownTrials
02-26-2015, 04:51 PM
lol im obviously the most loyal person ever.

Thanks for the new quote haha.

AsePlayer
02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
oh god xD

PUMU
02-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Alrighty. So far we've got 4 peeps (not including myself)
Slowly but surely coming back from the grave.

MasterKaito
02-27-2015, 10:34 AM
need 15 bare minimum to fight other clans

also Pumu are you officially out of ET or is SoS just a past time of yours.

PUMU
02-27-2015, 11:29 AM
once we get enough members im dropping out of et

Drizzle
02-27-2015, 11:39 AM
Isnt it considered as multi-clanning now?

HashBrownTrials
02-27-2015, 11:49 AM
Pretty much, you're either with SOS or ET, don't turn into me pumu lol

PUMU
02-27-2015, 12:32 PM
i'm not contributing to et much anyhow.

Skeletonxf
02-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Well you don't need 15 members to do stuff.
Just 4 active ones on at the same time.

ET struggle with 30 members so it shouldn't be too hard for you to compete with clans that outnumber you.

MasterKaito
02-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Most in ET are taking exams around this time -_-

spino
02-28-2015, 08:38 AM

They must be taking exams for 2 years cause they never have constant contributing members besides Birdman.

Skeletonxf
02-28-2015, 09:14 AM
How about a few months ago?

Most of the time there's only 2 exam seasons in a school year.

HashBrownTrials
02-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Barely any ET members play SE anymore.

_Ai_
02-28-2015, 08:11 PM
How about a few months ago?

Most of the time there's only 2 exam seasons in a school year.

I have 6 though.

#asianlife

Skeletonxf
03-01-2015, 01:14 PM
I have 6 though.

#asianlife
Ouch.

You're not ET tho

funnyfingers
03-01-2015, 07:11 PM

also Pumu are you officially out of ET or is SoS just a past time of yours.

what the heck you mean ( need 15 to fight other clans) lol thats makes no sense only need three to have a clan battle ;p

HashBrownTrials
03-01-2015, 08:10 PM
what the heck you mean ( need 15 to fight other clans) lol thats makes no sense only need three to have a clan battle ;p

Are you going to get back to SOS ff?

funnyfingers
03-01-2015, 10:42 PM
I guess I will for awhile but really not planning on sticking around summer coming things get busy^^

MasterKaito
03-02-2015, 11:32 AM
Not all schools work the same as in your area.

And FF, I meant as in competition. You're gonna need more members if you want to have gems join.

PUMU
03-02-2015, 12:30 PM
14 peeps

WheresMyCheetos
03-02-2015, 02:56 PM

And FF, I meant as in competition. You're gonna need more members if you want to have gems join.

I have a feeling you were making an excuse, sure they don't always do the same work during the same period of time, but almost all schools follow the 2 semester guide line with a exam at the end of each, last semester ended about a month ago.

spino
03-02-2015, 04:34 PM

Doesn't mean Exams last 8 months per exam period.

funnyfingers
03-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Gems? most confused ;o

HashBrownTrials
03-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Gems? most confused ;o

Gems is in clash of clans, I play with my CoC 24/7

WyzDM
03-02-2015, 09:01 PM

What the heck? Says who lol

once we get enough members im dropping out of et

lmfao

They must be taking exams for 2 years

LOL

ET members play SE?

Yeah I was wondering...

14 peeps

You're one away from Kaito's blessing

PUMU
03-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Not sure what the funny part was in mah post of once we get enough peeps.
Care to elaborate as to how your posterior managed to be propelled from your body via laughter?

And yiss.
Kaito-Senpai will finally notice me!

Dazzy
03-03-2015, 01:06 AM

Yeah, just like how SoS needed 15 for Chaos and Khan to lead.

HashBrownTrials
03-03-2015, 04:33 AM
Well, another clan is better then no clan.

PUMU
03-03-2015, 08:32 AM
15 reached.

funnyfingers
03-03-2015, 11:37 AM
idk i thought it was funny^^

spino
03-03-2015, 03:47 PM
People "Never" seen online:
CuriousSmell -- Never heard of him
dextergrif -- Never heard of him
khan -- Well I guess he counts.
locommanderl -- participated in Train2Paradise, could be descent if he shows.
mohd384 -- If this dude is in you clan I hope ya'll fail and die in a hole cause you have made such Mistake
SEL -- Never Heard of him.

This leaves 10 that showed up. You need some application Format. As of now Kaito should flip you off for attempting to think you reached is Clan Member Requirement.
So legitimate members I personally see here are:
1. Pumu (obviously)
2. chaos
3. ase
4. khan
5. funnyfingers
6. juke
7. wtfgeno
8. The Neglectors

This is like 8... Some Returning, others with the free ride...

If it is how you wish to run the clan I am not your boss, go right ahead. Just it isn't a good idea to run SoS' name into the dust via crappy(personality) members.

funnyfingers
03-03-2015, 07:56 PM
ok so one person you dont like whats yo point? i havnt been around so i don't know much about the new ppl^^ and why do we need a application format? true we had one on the old clan but heck we never really used it(me, khan, choas didnt give diddly squat about it ,tho ppl did write there info in it) and when I revived the clan the 1st time for ThatGuy i had like 5 members when we booked our 1st clan battle with ET (they did'nt show up) and frankly i dont see why everyone making a big deal anyway^^ I guess theres nothing else to talk about^^ lets talk about the weather^^ been raining cats and dogs here^^

AsePlayer
03-03-2015, 10:47 PM
_Ai_ mode activate. Get back on topic.

Dazzy
03-04-2015, 12:49 AM
We're not here to judge.

Anyway, mohd834 tried to app to RI, TZ and ET (and similar lines) and got declined. So.

spino
03-04-2015, 04:20 AM
ok so one person you dont like whats yo point? i havnt been around so i don't know much about the new ppl^^ and why do we need a application format? true we had one on the old clan but heck we never really used it(me, khan, choas didnt give diddly squat about it ,tho ppl did write there info in it) and when I revived the clan the 1st time for ThatGuy i had like 5 members when we booked our 1st clan battle with ET (they did'nt show up) and frankly i dont see why everyone making a big deal anyway^^ I guess theres nothing else to talk about^^ lets talk about the weather^^ been raining cats and dogs here^^

Well I did mention the one kid, but I did stress on the fact never don't count until they start :P

then mohd384, his personality is spam until he is noticed, doesn't read rules, ect. ect. The point was you really weren't at 15 members :P Not that I care how many you have.

_Ai_
03-04-2015, 05:24 AM
It's not like an application process is necessary for a clan. It's just that TZ made it first and everyone followed.

Well, it's a good idea to filter quality and activity so

In any news, once you have like, 15 confirmed members or something post on the Guild Hall thread so that I can update it. I'm pissed that RI and ET didn't do shit but oh well, I didn't really expect them to do it in the first place anyways.

HashBrownTrials
03-04-2015, 05:31 AM
It's not like an application process is necessary for a clan. It's just that TZ made it first and everyone followed.

Well, it's a good idea to filter quality and activity so

In any news, once you have like, 15 confirmed members or something post on the Guild Hall thread so that I can update it. I'm pissed that RI and ET didn't do shit but oh well, I didn't really expect them to do it in the first place anyways.

It's my birthday, so I don't care Tbh. Let destroyer do it since he's the actual leader who left everything up to me. :P

_Ai_
03-04-2015, 05:43 AM
Behold, Raging Inferno

AsePlayer
03-04-2015, 08:07 AM
It's my birthday, so I don't care Tbh. Let destroyer do it since he's the actual leader who left everything up to me. :P

You can't expect Destroyer or Dark to do anything, since they are inactive as fk. If you can't handle the jobs, assign a new leader. Plain and simple. Leaders aren't supposed to be lazy and hope others do the work for them. No disrespect of course, just update deh dam thing!

PUMU
03-04-2015, 10:03 AM
People "Never" seen online:
CuriousSmell -- Never heard of him
dextergrif -- Never heard of him
khan -- Well I guess he counts.
locommanderl -- participated in Train2Paradise, could be descent if he shows.
mohd384 -- If this dude is in you clan I hope ya'll fail and die in a hole cause you have made such Mistake
SEL -- Never Heard of him.

This leaves 10 that showed up. You need some application Format. As of now Kaito should flip you off for attempting to think you reached is Clan Member Requirement.
So legitimate members I personally see here are:
1. Pumu (obviously)
2. chaos
3. ase
4. khan
5. funnyfingers
6. juke
7. wtfgeno
8. The Neglectors

This is like 8... Some Returning, others with the free ride...

If it is how you wish to run the clan I am not your boss, go right ahead. Just it isn't a good idea to run SoS' name into the dust via crappy(personality) members.

CuriousSmell= CuriousFish aka OlePw
Mohd is actually a good player in my mind and has decent enough ability to be accepted into the clan.
Khan floats in the irc
Chaos too.
oddly wyz was in there?
eric is someone is talk with outside of internet who ive been playing with for a bit now. hell get better with clan support.
SEL is another player that drifts around on SE.
Just cause you've not heard of them doesnt invalidate their ability to be a member.
Nobody connected my Username to any of my alts for a bit.
dextergrif is another person i know.

Im thinking through each applicant.
Im not just giving out free samples to whoever the fuck, lol.
If i find reason to, ill ask how active they are and what they wish to gain from joining.

Just because i have 15, ya think im gonna stop there? Pfft. I've just started this :p

http://sosreborn.shivtr.com/members
FF invited KrazySlayer

BBKing5
03-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Mohd is actually a good player in my mind and has decent enough ability to be accepted into the clan.
Khan floats in the irc
Chaos too.
oddly wyz was in there?
eric is someone is talk with outside of internet who ive been playing with for a bit now. hell get better with clan support.
Just cause you've not heard of them doesnt invalidate their ability to be a member.

If i find reason to, ill ask how active they are and what they wish to gain from joining.

Just because i have 15, ya think im gonna stop there? Pfft. I've just started this :p

FF invited KrazySlayer

Wait. i asked curiousmell. he said he doesnt have anything an account named CuriousFish

HashBrownTrials
03-04-2015, 04:13 PM
You can't expect Destroyer or Dark to do anything, since they are inactive as fk. If you can't handle the jobs, assign a new leader. Plain and simple. Leaders aren't supposed to be lazy and hope others do the work for them. No disrespect of course, just update deh dam thing!

Just for one day? Since it's my birthday, nah.

spino
03-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Khan floats in the irc
Chaos too.
oddly wyz was in there?

FF invited KrazySlayer

I named of people who had never shown up on the site dude. Never said they weren't a good person cause I never meant them, but mohd it is his communication skills and the ability to use a forum that is whats wrong with him. He is a descent player. I never was judging on player skill or saying just cause I don't know them they are worthy. Just saying the don't count as legitimate members until they are active on the site. Am I wrong?

AsePlayer
03-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Khan floats in the irc
Chaos too.
oddly wyz was in there?

FF invited KrazySlayer

Curious Smell says hes not Curious Fish ;P

PUMU
03-04-2015, 10:25 PM
I named of people who had never shown up on the site dude. Never said they weren't a good person cause I never meant them, but mohd it is his communication skills and the ability to use a forum that is whats wrong with him. He is a descent player. I never was judging on player skill or saying just cause I don't know them they are worthy. Just saying the don't count as legitimate members until they are active on the site. Am I wrong?
The never thing is odd because in order for them to even appear on the roster they would have had to make an app. So the date they applied would be the date they were last seen. Shivtr is odd like that
@ase meh. Curious*insert*

_Ai_
03-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Curious Smell says hes not Curious Fish ;P

It's too easy to deny things like this but it all boils down to how similar they are.

And SoS doesn't have an app process to everyone is welcome to join them until they're not anymore.

funnyfingers
03-05-2015, 01:11 PM
There welcome to join preferably by invite.

spino
03-05-2015, 03:03 PM
The never thing is odd because in order for them to even appear on the roster they would have had to make an app. So the date they applied would be the date they were last seen. Shivtr is odd like that
@ase meh. Curious*insert*

You do not have an application form.

MasterKaito
03-05-2015, 03:35 PM
If you aren't going to factor in members' activity when you accept them so easily, you can hardly say the clan is alive.

funnyfingers
03-05-2015, 08:07 PM
experience talks^^ listen^^

Dazzy
03-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Let's not have a go at every member of the clan. I do think taking rejects off other clans and disrespectful players is leading into this...and I quite frankly, doubt SoS will ever reach its former strength without Chaos or Khan actually providing direction and proper organisation into the clan, but go prove me wrong pumu.

PUMU
03-06-2015, 08:32 AM
I shall Daz.
As i've stated several times already.
I interview the person before i even give them the option of applying.
Ive been stating in the global.
947 for info regarding a new clan.
then whomever shows interest in a pm i will question to oblivion and then give them the link to our site should i see fit.
Khan and Chaos are there on my site btw.
They hang in the irc. most of our activity has been in there as of old and as of now.
SoS will reach its former glory and probably go beyond that as i'm not one to crumble under the nay sayers influence.
I will not spontaneously abandon the clan. I will be doing my best to help those ive invited get their game ability to a level they once were unable to get to.
I will better everyone as best as i can.
Every person who has applied thus far has had to go through me.
I neednt waste my time making an app format for i am enough, any other questions regarding the clan im trying to rebuild almost entirely by myself?
Ive assigned 2 others i can trust with mod ship.
they are helping here and there.

AsePlayer
03-06-2015, 02:01 PM
DAZ don't you know? PUMU is a player and an app at the same time. Get your facts straight.

PUMU
03-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Ai. Why haven't you added SOS to the guild hall yet?

_Ai_
03-07-2015, 04:54 AM
I'll do it when I can.

AsePlayer
03-08-2015, 08:23 PM
No rush. I mean geez pumu calm yo tits :p

PUMU
03-25-2015, 05:33 PM
I can't my tits are full of energy and vigor.
Usman has the op right?

fausyssmoz
04-24-2015, 07:56 PM
Can i join guild?

That Other Guy
04-28-2015, 08:46 PM
I'm impressed to see my cousin's clan has managed to rise again. Keep up the good work with this!

Dazzy
05-02-2015, 12:49 AM
I'm impressed to see my cousin's clan has managed to rise again. Keep up the good work with this!

seems legit aye

MasterKaito
05-02-2015, 01:27 AM
http://sosreborn.shivtr.com/forums
is ded.
rip

PUMU
05-02-2015, 04:59 AM
Mm I think you are mistake kaito i haven't let it die yet

MasterKaito
05-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Mm I think you are mistake kaito i haven't let it die yet

I hope that's true.

Dazzy
05-03-2015, 02:03 AM
That's why latest post includes "15 days ago" as the most recent and 5th most recent is 2 months.

That Other Guy
02-04-2016, 11:17 PM
I'm impressed to see this. If things are still running, best of luck!