PDA

View Full Version : The Future Collab

mindcontrol
07-27-2008, 01:49 PM
The Future Collab
-----------------------------------------

hey everyone it's me again i don't think the cannible collab because i have like 1 person who has joined so far.
so yesterday i was thinking why not a future collaboration? i figured i hadn't ever seen a future collab, so why not?
------------------------------------------

Descripion:
creat a collab 5-30 seconds long, about something from the future- vehicles (hovercars, hoverboards, ect.), wepons, war, ect.
if you have a question about something to do then just PM me.

Stats:
Program-flash8
FPS-24
Dimensions-750 x 500

don't foget to put your name in the top right-hand corner of your animation, and name your symbols.

Important!:
parts will be due August 31
15 spaces are available (each animator can creat up to 3 parts each/just notify me of how many parts you want to make)
-------------------------------------------

Entries:
- = no entry submitted
$ = has submitted 1 entry
$$ = has submitted 2 entries
$$$ = has submitted 3 entries
? = might submit something/unsure if they can or not
x = dropped out

Rather Cheesy
07-27-2008, 03:15 PM
PLEASE stop trying so hard. When you come up with a really good idea, you'll know it. The future idea is sort of boring its best to have a theme that everyone can work with at all animating skill levels with thousands of different possibilities for what could happen. Also, you just made the cannibal collab, give it at least a week before trying again. use the collab ideas thread next time instead of making the collab right off, I'm willing to help you develop a decent idea.

mindcontrol
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
okay well just send me an idea if you come up with one and i'll see if i can agree on something with you

Hackor Pickel
07-27-2008, 08:37 PM
im not gonna reply to this...
(....irony....)

Rather Cheesy
07-28-2008, 12:55 AM
thats not what I meant mindcontrol. I meant that you come up with an idea and I'll help you refine it to be a workable collab idea.

RawGreen
07-28-2008, 10:22 AM
take his advice, I've paid enough attention to his comments to learn I'm only good for Manias and Bandwagons, Everything else I post is a phailure. When you get an Idea, try sending him a pm on if it's a good Idea and if it should be changed in anyway. Send it like its the actual thread(or is the actual thread).

mindcontrol
07-28-2008, 03:25 PM
guess your right. but i am am still pretty new k?