PDA

View Full Version : Jumping of the Plank [Bandwagon]

RawGreen
07-27-2008, 05:21 PM
Okay, this is simple. I'm gunna animate the people who join jumping off a pirate ship's plank into the water, in the order they join. Last person to join(and a few random people) gets eaten by a shark or something. Just fill this out:

Name:
Description: How you might want to see him jump off the plank(optional)

entrants:
-Name: ultimate stickman
Color: light blue
Description: he jumps and stands on the water/ walk on water, but then jumps of the surface and dives.

-name: luckyjoe
color: Dark blue
Description: Jumps on the plank 4 times, the plank breaks and I fall doing a back flip.

-Name: 2hed1
Color: Dark Green
Description: Refuse to jump off but then the pirates throw a dog treat in the water and i jump after it.

-name: Hackor Pickel
color: #009900
description: jumps of the plank, taking a pirate with it!

-Name: sAcReD
Color: Red
Description: Jumps off plank but then starts doing a bunch of flippy tricks with texts naming the moves REALLY fast! 180BACKFLIP540TORPEDOBBQOMGQUADRUPLECRAZYFLIPPERYS PIN!!!
Then blasts off to space, all in mid-air.(Someone please have me land on them into the water in there description.

-Name: Ninja K
Description: Walks of and stops and has and argument about why he has to walk the plank,
"why do "I" have to walk the plank?"
"coz u stole my booty"
"lol booty"
"wats funny"
"booty"
"arrrghhhh.."
*fires cannon into person, lots of blood and body parts*
and right b4 he gets shot and sees the cannon in nsmall writing "awww.. fu.."

-Name: BITL
Colour: Purple or Lime (Which ever)
Description: Walk off in a sort of Penguin fashion with a large head with the :D face, when he jumps the D: face and when he hits the water a X_X face.

-Name:Smallaballa
Color:dark purple
Description:he jumps off the plank and there is this dramatic fall and he says "oh crap wut should i do" then he smiles and goes "just kidding" and he pulls out a surfboard from behind his back( i no unrealistic) and starts surfing the water and doing these cool tricks and is all happy then a giant squid or shark(ur choice) comes and eats or pulls him down into the water, depending on the squid or shark

-Name: Nikiyolstik
Description: The person who wants to throw me says "ok J!"(ump)- then I jump before he says and sacred falls on me as he asked for.

-Name: Rawgreen
Color: Deep Purple

-Name: Jeax
Color: Half Blue Half Red ( If Possible, if not just all grey )
Description: Unzips pants and takes a piss at the end of the plank into the ocean and then the plank snaps and I fall face first into the sharks ass.

-Name: Freddeh
Color: Black
Description: Freddeh walks out the plank and turns around. After some deep breathes he opens his mouth and says: "klol wuteva joo wunt" and then he turns his body and faces the ocean. "joo will meet me ugain k?" he says and bends his knees. "hear ai g0". Suddenly he jumps high and makes an awesome backflip, but sadly he slams hi head into the plank and off goes his head. It rolls down the plank and back onto the ship, spreading blood all over the place.

(P.s. I'm doing all the animating, if you're not sure what this is)

Upps
07-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Name: ultimate stickman
Color: light blue
Description: he jumps and stands on the water/ walk on water, but then jumps of the surface and dives.

luckyjoe
07-27-2008, 06:49 PM
name: luckyjoe
color: Dark blue
Description: Jumps on the plank 4 times, the plank breaks and I fall doing a back flip.

hj
07-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Name: HJ
Color: Dark Green
Description: How you might want to see him jump off the plank(optional)
Refuse to jump off but then the pirates throw a dog treat in the water and i jump after it.

Hackor Pickel
07-27-2008, 09:12 PM
name: Hackor Pickel
color: #009900
description: jumps of the plank, taking a pirate with it!

RawGreen
07-28-2008, 11:11 AM
isn't it interesting how people think a plank is for a pirate ship? lol, this is getting interesting. I haven't started on this yet, I gotta wait for my dad to goto work or leave the house, lolol.

edit: I'm working on it now, I think I'll have the dimensions around 550x500 or 600x600 or something, lol. Can't wait to finish it, I'm going to send some invites out now

edit2: the description is a guideline for me, but I wont exactly follow it completely, so if, for just saying, Haxorpickle jumps out with a cardboard cutout of Elvis instead.

Sacred
07-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Name: sAcReD
Description: Jumps off plank but then starts doing a bunch of flippy tricks with texts naming the moves REALLY fast! 180BACKFLIP540TORPEDOBBQOMGQUADRUPLECRAZYFLIPPERYS PIN!!!
Then blasts off to space, all in mid-air.(Someone please have me land on them into the water in there description.

RawGreen
07-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Name: sAcReD

this will be almost completely random from what you guys might expect, I'll have you come down and eliminate someone

Rather Cheesy
07-28-2008, 07:28 PM
You do realize its called WALKING the plank, and not jumping the plank, right?

RawGreen
07-28-2008, 07:33 PM
You do realize its called WALKING the plank, and not jumping the plank, right?

what do you do after you walk to the end of the plank?

Rather Cheesy
07-29-2008, 03:44 AM
You fall off .

Sacred
07-29-2008, 04:39 AM
lol. You mean just step right off?

Ninja_K
07-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Name: Ninja K
Description: Walks of and stops and has and argument about why he has to walk the plank,
"why do "I" have to walk the plank?"
"coz u stole my booty"
"lol booty"
"wats funny"
"booty"
"arrrghhhh.."
*fires cannon into person, lots of blood and body parts*
and right b4 he gets shot and sees the cannon in nsmall writing "awww.. fu.."

LakE
07-29-2008, 07:47 AM
You fall off .

I actually chuckled at that.

I'll join, see no reason not to.

Name: BITL
Colour: Purple or Lime (Which ever)
Description: Walk off in a sort of Pengu fashion with a large head with the :D face, when he jumps the D: face and when he hits the water a X_X face.

EDIT:
If you don't understand the Pengu fashion, It's feet sliding/shuffling while arms swing.

RawGreen
07-29-2008, 10:19 AM
lol. You mean just step right off?

lul .

EDIT: I sent an invite to rather cheesy and got the lame answer we all love him for, "No".
And also many people may wonder WHY in th WORLD would I invite HIM??? Well the answer to That question is, "I've been sending invites to everyone, even Zulu I think, so if you didn't get an invite...... all it means is I can't.... pull..... your name out.... of.... the hat(hyperventilating to rather cheesy's lame answer)........ I'm going to NOT send anymore invites out, lol

Sacred
07-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Ya when I got the invite it showed all the other names that got the invite and one said ZuLu, and I was like OSHI-.

Cizzil
07-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Name:Smallaballa
Color:dark purple
Description:he jumps off the plank and there is this dramatic fall and he says "oh crap wut should i do" then he smiles and goes "just kidding" and he pulls out a surfboard from behind his back( i no unrealistic) and starts surfing the water and doing these cool tricks and is all happy then a giant squid or shark(ur choice) comes and eats or pulls him down into the water, depending on the squid or shark

wow that wuz a long entry sry

Nikiyolstik
07-31-2008, 07:10 AM
Name: Nikiyolstik
Description: The person who wants to throw me says "ok J!"(ump)- then I jump before he says and sacred falls on me as he asked for.

Pleaase don't tell me i'm the last.

RawGreen
07-31-2008, 04:46 PM
your not the last, IF I can help it, lol
name : RawGreen
color: deep purple

Sacred
07-31-2008, 06:11 PM
You're keeping your description a secret eh?

Also thanks nikiyolstik(****ing hard to type your name.)

Clips
08-01-2008, 11:11 PM
this will b cool in the end...
when will it b finished

Sacred
08-01-2008, 11:45 PM
You've started right?

iJeax
08-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Name: Jeax
Color: Half Blue Half Red ( If Possible, if not just all grey )
Description: Unzips pants and takes a piss at the end of the plank into the ocean and then the plank snaps and I fall face first into the sharks ass.

Freddeh
08-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Um. Would you accept Freddeh into this bw?
If so:

Name: Freddeh
Color: Black
Description: Freddeh walks out the plank and turns around. After some deep breathes he opens his mouth and says: "klol wuteva joo wunt" and then he turns his body and faces the ocean. "joo will meet me ugain k?" he says and bends his knees. "hear ai g0". Suddenly he jumps high and makes an awesome backflip, but sadly he slams hi head into the plank and off goes his head. It rolls down the plank and back onto the ship, spreading blood all over the place.

klol? It would be really nice if you could make an exception for me. Thanks.

RawGreen
08-05-2008, 08:36 PM
alrighty, no more contestants, I already started, lol. It'll be a while before I finish. I got the first 4 done, sacred is a pain in the ass to animate his stick, as always*points at "Mini Mania'*
that is a complaint, but don't take it seriously, plz?

EDIT:just like the first mania I made, I might add you if you try signing up.

Raffi
08-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Only now I considered joining this :/

Name: Raffeh
Color: Greenish brown
Description: Kamikaze [dynamite barrel strapped to his back]
"IM OFF THE PLANK WITH MEH" *asplodes*

tdopis
08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
i know im not well know but this sounds hilarious! id love to be in it i love readiand about your stuff likethis and i wanna finally be in one

name: tDopis
color: blue
description: has long annoying/hilarious conversation with pirate about what he is supossed to do at the end of the plank then pirate gets pissed and runs after me i jump over him and land on other end of plank while he clings for dear life then my part of the plank falls off while his floats in mid air not connected to anything..... phew that took a while
but seriously i wanna be part o dis......
plz

Raffi
08-13-2008, 02:11 AM
Actually, change my colour to regular green. Unless it's too late.

Sacred
08-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Bump.

Hows it coming along?

Knightsy
08-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Name:Knightsy
Color:MultiColor,(gradient with: RED,GREEN,BLUE,YELLOW.
Description: Double Gainer in the water(2 backflips whilst jumping forwards)
KthnxBai

Squelch
08-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Name: Squelch
Color: #059493
Description: Just give him a big cheesy smile and have the pirates prod him off the plank with their rapiers.

RawGreen
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
alright, I just switch some things around finalized what artwork I'm gonna use and stuff, I'll start(reanimating because of style changing problems) now.

Wtf
08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
So it's closed? i CAN'T JOIN?

Sacred
09-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Bumpplz .

Frost
09-06-2008, 06:20 PM
ooo. is this full?

lolipop
pink
male
starts running towrds the plank, then as soon as he gets on it, it breaks. he falls in, and it hits him on the head. he dies. poof. yay!

demon30
09-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Ok well i guess i would like to join, if not too late =P

Name: Demon or Demon30 or demon30 ( preferably Demon =P )
Color: Black, or DARK grey, or a little lighter grey, well from black to medium grey... OKI? =P
Description: hmm do something in demon style... i want my dude to have horns preferably... also some fire and really evil intentions! Well ofcourse ending really dumb for me... hmm for example:
The pirates make me go to the end of the plank (yeh pirates) and then i break out and throw a couple of fireballs at them (or whatever u want, like some energy stuff) and then while trying to throw another one and dodge a bullet i step on the end of plank, so it breaks off and i fall down hitting something ( like a part of ship, u don't have to do it) with my head (or any other part of body). and if u draw the watter, make bubbles when i drown... and emm if that's too hard then just make this one:
I walk perfectly relaxed to the end of the plank, jump down, hit the water, then go under the water for some short time and then just swim away on my back all happy =P, also u can write me saying smthn funny about people on the ship or other contestants... like what the hell are they doing... or smthn.. dunno well... Yeah... (that was a lot of writing=P) those were examples, so if u wanna do smthn yours, if u have a good idea, please be free, i'll be happy =D

Demon

Sacred
09-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok well i guess i would like to join, if not too late =P

Name: Demon or Demon30 or demon30 ( preferably Demon =P )
Color: Black, or DARK grey, or a little lighter grey, well from black to medium grey... OKI? =P
Description: hmm do something in demon style... i want my dude to have horns preferably... also some fire and really evil intentions! Well ofcourse ending really dumb for me... hmm for example:
The pirates make me go to the end of the plank (yeh pirates) and then i break out and throw a couple of fireballs at them (or whatever u want, like some energy stuff) and then while trying to throw another one and dodge a bullet i step on the end of plank, so it breaks off and i fall down hitting something ( like a part of ship, u don't have to do it) with my head (or any other part of body). and if u draw the watter, make bubbles when i drown... and emm if that's too hard then just make this one:
I walk perfectly relaxed to the end of the plank, jump down, hit the water, then go under the water for some short time and then just swim away on my back all happy =P, also u can write me saying smthn funny about people on the ship or other contestants... like what the hell are they doing... or smthn.. dunno well... Yeah... (that was a lot of writing=P) those were examples, so if u wanna do smthn yours, if u have a good idea, please be free, i'll be happy =D

Demon

lol, well that was a lot of typing for nothing

Saha
09-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Saha
Colour: #123213
Description: I walk off the plank with goggles and tube on my tummy that is duck shaped and a striped swim shorts. The pirate says ``'Apparently, you fail to appreciate the seriousness of your situation.'
Accessories: A smile on my face. With geeky teeth sticking out.
Can I do the second time?

The second time is where I am blind folded and theres a banananannanana's skin peeled placed at the end of the plank. I walk towards it. Slip fall and the plank breaks and I get eaten by 2 giant sharks.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ato/lowres/aton834l.jpg

I found an image.. lols

Sacred
09-07-2008, 11:39 AM
alrighty, no more contestants, I already started, lol.

ppl are stupid.

LakE
09-07-2008, 11:54 AM
ppl are stupid.

Why the fuck do you have Harry Potter aiming a gun in the face of The Joker in your signature?

Sacred
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Why the fuck do you have Harry Potter aiming a gun in the face of The Joker in your signature?

Why the fuck are you off topic?

Now lets get on topic, where are you raw?

RawGreen
09-07-2008, 02:42 PM

why the fuck do you have the word penis in your signature?

this is only worked on when I'm done with all my work for the day(if I don't go to bed). I'm sorry that I keep postponing this, but, lol. I don't think I should of started on this in the first place. BUT I'M STILL DOING IT, JUST NO MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN, YOU WONT BE ADDED