PDA

View Full Version : My first ever flash

Tyzi
04-10-2015, 08:13 AM
So, hi :D.
I am new to this community and new to Flash I bought it yesterday and I have had a lot of trouble uploading this.
I would like to say I added a blur however it turned out really bad because I had to upload it as a gif in the end.
If anybody would like to help me by telling me how to upload it as a Fla. file it would be much appreciated.
Also I would like to give a MASSIVE thanks to hyun; his Videos helped me so much in my development over the past 8 hours.
This took me 3 hours to make so uh, it's a little sad :o
I would like a lot of Cnc don't be afraid to rip me a new one lol, it will help me further develop.
http://ssmiles.deviantart.com/art/Light-saber-throw-525976094?ga_submit_new=10%253A1428671048
I am really looking forward to the responses!

Amf
04-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Lol you don't need to give us a big introductory to your animation, it'd be better to do that in the introduce yourself forum. Anyways the anim was pretty alright, you should work on easing and basic movements and stuff, just keep animating to get your fundamentals good. also you can use the website www.sta.sh (i typed that correctly), it's part of deviantart so you use the same login, except people can only view your stuff if you publish it to deviantart, or link them directly. you can post .fla files there.

Setto
04-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Lol, don't shut him down man
Welcome, and that's a aight animation, just put some easing, and it would also be cooler if it spined while it was thrown
Pretty much:work on ur basics, you'll be a good animator, bye lel

Tyzi
04-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Lol you don't need to give us a big introductory to your animation, it'd be better to do that in the introduce yourself forum. Anyways the anim was pretty alright, you should work on easing and basic movements and stuff, just keep animating to get your fundamentals good. also you can use the website www.sta.sh (i typed that correctly), it's part of deviantart so you use the same login, except people can only view your stuff if you publish it to deviantart, or link them directly. you can post .fla files there.

Oh sorry, did not realise they was a forum for that, also thank you, I will use that site next time.

Lol, don't shut him down man
Welcome, and that's a aight animation, just put some easing, and it would also be cooler if it spined while it was thrown
Pretty much:work on ur basics, you'll be a good animator, bye lel

Wow, thank's a lot man, I really appreciate the positive feed back! :D

Ase
04-14-2015, 09:36 PM
BTW, You should read the forum rules so you wont get your account killed, you know temporarily.