PDA

View Full Version : not a collab but a video game about killing of course

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 12:42 AM
Ok I know how everyone posts there collabs here, but I'm going to make a flash game about two stick men who fued and litarally beat the shit outta each other, one is red and one is green.

Features of this game: being able to pick between red or green which would meen two different story lines. Picking the turture method for the character you captured. Example( you are the red guy, you capture the green guy and get to pick the torture method).More will be told later.

Storyline: The red and green stick men. As the story goes on more and more for whichever character you chose you see flashbacks of when they were kids. When they were kids, red found that when his dad died, he left all of his money to green. Red thinks that green manipulated their father into leaving his money to him. Red starts going insane over this idea and he kills greens girlfriend. Green gets furious and gets a shit load of weapons from dealers in Mexico. He goes after red and when red hears him blow down his door, he flees for then. The police catch red running and they pick him up and discover that he has gone insane. So they put him into a loony bin. He ends up escaping and goes on to reak his revenge on green. From there on, the game starts. I want to make it so you see the story through the person you pick's eyes.

Requirements: intermediate actionscript. This is going to be a side scrowler so it doesn't need a great actionscripter. Flash 8 or above. And decent animators.

I want this project done by the end of august. If it has to go over august idc.
You may not know me at all, I am new here and I've been looking for a place to do this game idea. If you got any questions and/or interested reply.

I-waiting for their turn
II-working
III-done

People in on this:
Me-II

Socks
07-31-2008, 12:50 AM
It is your second post, and your asking for help to make a game...

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 12:56 AM
hell yeah, why not. I know it's a stupid idea, but I hope it works. I've worked on projects at actionscript.org but I hated that everybody there was really professional. I like making games about sticks killing eachother, but at actionscript.org I can't do that. That pissed me off so I decided I'm more fit for SPP.
This better not be a EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Rather Cheesy
07-31-2008, 01:17 AM
It IS epic fail, no one knows you, you have a crappy idea, as far as we know you don't know how to script or animate making it look like you want everyone to work on your shitty idea so you can take the credit for its creation.
proof of what I'm saying below will be in his next reply...
And you're not fit for SPP, I can already tell you're immature.

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 01:22 AM
name my immature aspects asshole, oh I have some of the script already done . You can already walk around and stuff like that

Dudeman
07-31-2008, 01:28 AM
name my immature aspects asshole, oh I have some of the script already done . You can already walk around and stuff like that

This guy is either a satirical master or a serious stereotype. Either way, I wish him good luck. I'd rather play a well scripted mindless fighting game then watch a retarded "PASS THE TOAST COLLAB!!?!?!"

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm gunna need all the luck I can get, Im not a steryotype.
Thanks though and really the reason I made this project was I was tired of seeing the gay collabs...

Raffi
07-31-2008, 02:07 AM
I may help you with animating, as long as I'm not too busy.

Sunder Forge
07-31-2008, 02:10 AM
At least show us what you can do in AS.
:/ We can only assume you're a liar.

Raffi
07-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Why hadn't I though of that one?

>:[

EDIT: 4,444th post, lol.

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 02:31 AM
At least show us what you can do in AS.
:/ We can only assume you're a liar.

ok I'll post a game tommorow I made... I'm too tired to do it right now

Rather Cheesy
07-31-2008, 04:18 AM
How about the fact that you're calling me an asshole over me calling you immature? And how about your signature "call me an asshole one more time!!!" When I don't think anyones called you an asshole here. Swearing does not = maturity, that is in fact reversed.

@Raffi; Do you join EVERYTHING that comes into community projects? I can't think of a single project you haven't joined recently.

Raffi
07-31-2008, 04:31 AM
@Raffi; Do you join EVERYTHING that comes into community projects? I can't think of a single project you haven't joined recently.
Hahaha, I laughed.

Well, I may help him. I'm already in a 2-man collab.
Also, I almost NEVER make entries for collabs.

<.<

Upps
07-31-2008, 05:11 AM
It IS epic fail, no one knows you, you have a crappy idea, as far as we know you don't know how to script or animate making it look like you want everyone to work on your shitty idea so you can take the credit for its creation.
proof of what I'm saying below will be in his next reply...
And you're not fit for SPP, I can already tell you're immature.

that says it all.

Wartooth
07-31-2008, 12:28 PM
How about the fact that you're calling me an asshole over me calling you immature? And how about your signature "call me an asshole one more time!!!" When I don't think anyones called you an asshole here. Swearing does not = maturity, that is in fact reversed.

call me asshole one more time is a quote from Hancock and sorry for calling you asshole, that was me being a jerk.