PDA

View Full Version : Demon Slayer Collab

Sunder Forge
07-31-2008, 12:00 PM
THE DEMON SLAYER COLLAB

For this collab, you are to animate a medevial knight, archer, spearmen , army or another combination of classes from the medevial times even a mythical beast (griffen, dragon ext.) The chosen hero/heros are to be going up against a red monster/demon. This demon must be very feirce, bigger than all his opponents (unless riding a horse or something) and has 4 abilites, he can breathe fire, he is superstrong, he can fly and you decide his last power. In the end he is to be slaughtered or overwhelmed by the heros.
He can kill some of the heros, but one of them must always reign victorius.

RULES:
Stick or fullbody
Main character/characters must be black
Demon must be red.
Program: Flash 8 together
FPS: 24
Dimensions: 450 x 300
Sign Your Animation, and break apart your text [Highlight text box and press CTRL+B Twice]
Name your symbols INCLUDING TWEENS. Such as "name_mace" ,"name_mace swing"
When you finish your entry PM me the fla [or gif] using www.savefile.com (http://www.savefile.com/)
ENTRANTS:
- = no entry submitted yet
$ = has submitted an entry
? = Might submit something/unsure if they can or not
X = Dropped out

- GRUBBER
- XXXCHRONICDARKESSXXX
?- RATHER CHEESY
-
-
-
-

Cizzil
07-31-2008, 12:08 PM
hmmm this might be an okay idea,but it might have been done before,idk it just seems like medieval stuff would have been used before. I think it could either do amazing or fail real bad

Sunder Forge
07-31-2008, 12:16 PM
Hopefully it won't fail.
Demon slayer vids have been made but never in this format.
I think it's a great format, as long as I gave enough freedom....

xxxchronicdarkessxxx
07-31-2008, 02:32 PM
I'll join.
hooray !

Sunder Forge
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM
I'll join.
hooray !
K U R IN

Rather Cheesy
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
You know my thoughts on this, and I'll join if I have time to animate something for it. I already got other collabs to, and I'm a procrastinator, so... >_>

Cizzil
07-31-2008, 03:33 PM
i would join, but i suck, and im in another collab, hope it works out though, im excited to see how it turns out

Sunder Forge
07-31-2008, 03:49 PM
You know my thoughts on this, and I'll join if I have time to animate something for it. I already got other collabs to, and I'm a procrastinator, so... >_>
I'll put you as a maybe to make the list appear bigger.

i would join, but i suck, and im in another collab, hope it works out though, im excited to see how it turns out
Show an example plox?

Sunder Forge
08-01-2008, 02:24 PM
****ing Bump.
Is it me? or is this a bad time to make a collab? god even the deadly plant collab had more traffic.

Rather Cheesy
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
I think its just a bad time, cause my batman collab sky rocketed for a day or two, and now I've start to try to bump it >_>

Sunder Forge
08-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I think its just a bad time, cause my batman collab sky rocketed for a day or two, and now I've start to try to bump it >_>
Yeah,everyone is already in the anime, Spp and Batman Collab, so noone has time.
I'll lock this for now, then bump it later.