PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter Style Anim

Gater
06-23-2015, 07:55 PM
A short animation with street fighter moves in it.
http://www.fastswf.com/7YBKigw
Constructive Criticism Accepted

ScatterFace
06-23-2015, 08:15 PM
It goes to fast. It looks smooth but goes way too fast. What FPS do you animate in because you might need to include some double framing.

Root
06-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Add some double frames in there to make the motions clearer. It's pretty shaky, and the poses are the best. Additionally, you could make the effects better by using transparency, better coloring, thinner brush, etc.

A nice effort, but a little off. Just work on the basics and you'll be fine.

TheBestG
06-23-2015, 09:31 PM
learn about easing and foot placement

TheOrigin
06-25-2015, 08:12 AM
k you must've done this at a pretty high framerate, the moves are way to fast, its pretty difficult to see the hits. try to work at a slower fps or add more frames in the current fps you use.

PuppyDogSocks
06-28-2015, 08:50 AM
Along with what everyone else has said, like adding double framing, or lowering your fps, You should also work on smoothing out the V-cam, I can see in the animation that it moves a little bit to keep the Sticks on the screen, but it looks like you just snapped it over instead of easing it over. It might be more tedious, but it looks a lot better in the long run.

Gater
07-14-2015, 02:12 PM
Sorry for not replying, I was on vacation, but this is great feedback! Thanks everyone! I will work on slowing down my animation and smoothing out the V-cam in the future.

lFranl
07-14-2015, 07:08 PM
There are some good effects, but i don't think they can be appreciated, you should make a space between atacks or if you want to keep it that fast double frame...
Also the double horizontal tornado part confused me a little it seems like the character teleports a little back...
The rest is well done...
Good Luck