PDA

View Full Version : The Marvel Collab!

SNL
08-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Im in the SPP Collab....

Imagine... A girl is falling, shes about to meet the ground as tears stream from here eyes, but no, a web gleams in the light and she realizes shes been saved by none other than Spider Man!
Main Idea
In this collab I want you to animate something based on the great marvel heros, or villans.
Specs
If I don't know you, post an animation showing your skill level

FPS - 24fps (double-framing is fine)

Dimensions - 520x310 (sorry for specificness)

Run Time - 8-50 seconds

DONT PUT YOUR NAME I'LL DO IT FOR YOU

Please Add Sound!

Music - Undecided

Background - Not needed but prefered

Vcam is allowed just name it name_vcam

Symbol Organization - YourNameSymbolName ex: Fluxhead
Hero List
Iron Man-Flux/SNL

Hancock-Jobster/Milc

Spider Man-

Superman-Joii

Green Lantern-

Flash-Jombo

The Hulk-

The Thing-

Mr. Fantastic-Lf2master (In your face Cheeser >:])

Human Torch-Kiillerkb

Dare Devil-

Captain America-De-animator

Wolverine-

Batman-

Thor-

Ice Man-

If you have a desired hero (one thats not on the list) feel free to tell me and ill add it.

Rather Cheesy
08-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and The Flash aren't Marvel superheros, their DC.

I don't think people will want to make an 8 second long entry, thats 192 frames, most people only do about 100 max for collabs. Not everyone has sounds, so its best if you add them if you want sounds. By not letting people sign it, it make it look like you're trying to steal their anims [not saying you are, but it can be perceived that way.] And ontop of all this, not many people know you. I suspect this collab will die early on.

SNL
08-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Ugh... I understand those characters arent marvel but there cool, desired characters. I dont think this collab will die due to the fact its on 3 sites. I just need to get a couple great animators in then itll take off (im not so bad myself). The reason i set the time to 8 seconds is because there is alot to do with these heros, and many concepts to animate on.

Rather Cheesy
08-04-2008, 02:34 AM
If there are DC characters in a marvel collab it should be called the superheros collab, not the marvel collab, its just confusing is all.

Being on 3 sites doesn't guarantee success.

You have to get those great animators first, and having great animators join doesn't mean that everyone else will follow suite.

Why set a time limit at all then? If theres alot to animate, the animator will make his animation length based on how long he needs to show all that, one animator might be able to get his point across in 4 seconds, but if he has to go 8 he has to stretch it out and make his entry worse. Best to not set a time limit.

Chunky
08-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Meh. Spiderman

Sunder Forge
08-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Also the Anime and SPP collab are on, so all the good animators don't hav much more time. Such as how my collab died.
D:

SNL
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Please read stuff b4 you post... "Specs
If I don't know you, post an animation showing your skill level"

connorclockwise
08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
IF at all possible could you sign me up for flash Mr. Internet person?

Soz i just realized your looking for well known animators and not n00bs like me.

Rather Cheesy
08-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Thats not what he meant SNL, he meant that no one good would join it because their busy, meaning that if you do finish it most entries will be made by noobs and it would ruin the collab, meaning collab failure.

passos354
08-06-2008, 05:40 PM
im in kay?
ICE MAN!!!

RawGreen
08-06-2008, 06:15 PM
hey, if I can do the ghost rider I'm in, he's made by marvel, as if you didn't know... I'll make it short but sw33t.

RawGreen
08-12-2008, 01:22 PM
is this a phailing or what? bump, join peoples.

Rather Cheesy
08-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Its dead, let it stay dead, raw.

Wartooth
08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I want in, I'll upload a simple 12 frame animation of what i can do

Rather Cheesy
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM
ITS DEAD CHILL

it hasn't been posted in for 6 days untill raw bumped it.

Wartooth
08-12-2008, 02:45 PM
awwwwww dammit.....