PDA

View Full Version : PLOT Walking Animation

PLOTSENT
09-06-2015, 04:45 PM
This is a start of a new figure(s) PLOT And SENT, they are both the same person (figure) but SENT is PLOT'S magical soul. (sorry it was zoomed out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJQThRe5CE&feature=youtu.be

Person McPerson
09-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Seems pretty cool to me.

PLOTSENT
09-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Thank you Mcperson =)

Mon311
09-06-2015, 08:35 PM
I like your enthusiasm, but I think the animation itself could use a bit of work. For one thing, the animation seems to be zoomed way out, I can barely see the movement of the stick. The walk itself seems smooth enough, if a bit fast, but the tiny limbs might make it more difficult to move them precisely.

PLOTSENT
09-06-2015, 08:41 PM
I like your enthusiasm, but I think the animation itself could use a bit of work. For one thing, the animation seems to be zoomed way out, I can barely see the movement of the stick. The walk itself seems smooth enough, if a bit fast, but the tiny limbs might make it more difficult to move them precisely.

Sorry for the zoom out part, and I actually just CANT draw the stick without being zoomed in %200-%400 because the head resizes, i can't control it.
BTW, Do you know how to fix that problem?

Stracked
09-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Try using a vcam. It works as a camera you can move around your canvas... pretty much
About the head resizing you can just make it bigger or smaller to your liking with the free transform tool?

PLOTSENT
09-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Try using a vcam. It works as a camera you can move around your canvas... pretty much
About the head resizing you can just make it bigger or smaller to your liking with the free transform tool?

Thanks, you made things allot easier.