PDA

View Full Version : Stick War: Legacy bugs and glitches

XAEMON
11-09-2015, 09:29 PM
So with the new release of Stick War: Legacy, we are all pretty hyped over it. However, since we are bug testers, it should be in our duty to post any bugs and glitches we may come across.

However small the bug or glitch may be, they are issues that should be addressed and reported. If you come across any, feel free to post it in here. The formatting for this should be along the lines of this:

Title: (Keep it short but informative)

Where you came across the bug/glitch:

Recall what was happening before the bug/glitch occurred:

Keep in mind that this is not official (yet hopefully).

An example for this that I came across personally would be this:

Title: Arrow's stuck in the air

Where you came across the bug/glitch: On the second level (where the tribal Speartons persistently attack you)

Recall what was happening before the bug/glitch occurred: When I was forced to retreat into the base and the Base Archers started firing, the arrows would sometimes collide with the Speartons, deal the damage, and remain in the air avoiding any collision and would not disappear for a short amount of time. I am not sure if it was a glitch that was meant to act as a parent to the colliding object, but it would merely remain in the air.

AsePlayer
11-09-2015, 11:25 PM
So with the new release of Stick War: Legacy, we are all pretty hyped over it. However, since we are bug testers, it should be in our duty to post any bugs and glitches we may come across.

However small the bug or glitch may be, they are issues that should be addressed and reported. If you come across any, feel free to post it in here. The formatting for this should be along the lines of this:

Title: (Keep it short but informative)

Where you came across the bug/glitch:

Recall what was happening before the bug/glitch occurred:

Keep in mind that this is not official (yet hopefully).

An example for this that I came across personally would be this:

Title: Arrow's stuck in the air

Where you came across the bug/glitch: On the second level (where the tribal Speartons persistently attack you)

Recall what was happening before the bug/glitch occurred: When I was forced to retreat into the base and the Base Archers started firing, the arrows would sometimes collide with the Speartons, deal the damage, and remain in the air avoiding any collision and would not disappear for a short amount of time. I am not sure if it was a glitch that was meant to act as a parent to the colliding object, but it would merely remain in the air.

You get a red x friend. Post all bugs and glitches here:
https://plus.google.com/communities/104719528882562879263
Devs get notified with new posts so they actually see it.