PDA

View Full Version : Practice #1,2 and 3 added.

Terror-Sama
11-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Just made this hours ago..No reactions,CnC would be appreciated.

Practice 1

sta.sh/01ctt9ipocc6 - Incomplete

sta.sh/01di3yzknesj - Complete.

Practice 2

sta.sh/01lr3ldxj7yc - Complete.

Practice 3

sta.sh/0p0r1j66evs - Incomplete.

Unbounded
11-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Watch the leg resizing.

And just a thought, but it wouldn't hurt to try to carry some of the momentum through at the end. As it is he just sort of rigidly stops after that last punch. You could have him move very slightly to ease out of the motion.

Terror-Sama
11-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Watch the leg resizing.

And just a thought, but it wouldn't hurt to try to carry some of the momentum through at the end. As it is he just sort of rigidly stops after that last punch. You could have him move very slightly to ease out of the motion.

Thanks man..Will fix it.

Person McPerson
11-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Why does the screen shake and darken a little every time he punches?

NiNmArS
11-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Animating it in zeta style huh? :)

Uhh... To add more style?

Terror-Sama
11-13-2015, 09:20 PM

The shakes are done to make the punches look forceful..

Animating it in zeta style huh? :)

Uhh... To add more style?

Yep..I'll try to fix what unbounded said,and add some reactions,effects.

Maroon
11-14-2015, 10:58 PM
a bit stiff. you need to move the body a bit more. try to add more anticipation.

Terror-Sama
11-14-2015, 11:53 PM
a bit stiff. you need to move the body a bit more. try to add more anticipation.

Thanks will do :)

S.A.
11-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Actually if you keep going like this, you could start a new style of animation!
Cool shadow effect btw. Like it.

Terror-Sama
11-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Actually if you keep going like this, you could start a new style of animation!
Cool shadow effect btw. Like it.

Thanks man :D..So I'll keep updating the thread with progress and other animations I'll be doing..

Terror-Sama
12-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Sorry to bump,just added a complete version of practice 1,also added 2 and 3.

Ipman
12-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Nice work, i see you've improved over the past months. I like it :)

Though the first Incomplete one, it has some awkward stances that doesn't seem possible to do in real life, try to fix those.
and plus the stops on each and every attack kinda bothers me, try smoothing it up man.

Other than that, everything else seems alright to me, (except the 3rd one, i have no idea what the hell is happening.)
Good job Terror

SyaddadKazama
12-09-2015, 03:55 AM
Well, nice animation, there.
I too notice some mistakes there like Ipman said.

Nonetheless, You've done some pretty good work there.
Keep up the good work.

Terror-Sama
12-09-2015, 04:04 AM
Nice work, i see you've improved over the past months. I like it :)

Though the first Incomplete one, it has some awkward stances that doesn't seem possible to do in real life, try to fix those.
and plus the stops on each and every attack kinda bothers me, try smoothing it up man.

Other than that, everything else seems alright to me, (except the 3rd one, i have no idea what the hell is happening.)
Good job Terror

Thanks man..I'll try not to double frame a lot,The complete version of the incomplete one is below it.Just a different character,I was trying something different on the third one..Guess it didn't work-out.

Well, nice animation, there.
I too notice some mistakes there like Ipman said.

Nonetheless, You've done some pretty good work there.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks man :D,I'll try to fix the errors ASAP.

Ipman
12-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Thanks man..I'll try not to double frame a lot,The complete version of the incomplete one is below it.Just a different character,I was trying something different on the third one..Guess it didn't work-out.

Although the third one was confusing, you got the angles of going closer and farther to the camera correctly so don't change that skill, just make sure the fight is understandable.

Terror-Sama
12-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Although the third one was confusing, you got the angles of going closer and farther to the camera correctly so don't change that skill, just make sure the fight is understandable.

Oh Okay thanks..

IgnusBurns
12-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Nice animations man, I haven't gotten good enough at animating yet, so I can't provide CnC, but I can give you some good feedback, Well done on the fluidness of the fight, more anticipation may make it move more smoothly though. Can't wait to see how you animate our RHG's... ;D

Terror-Sama
12-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Nice animations man, I haven't gotten good enough at animating yet, so I can't provide CnC, but I can give you some good feedback, Well done on the fluidness of the fight, more anticipation may make it move more smoothly though. Can't wait to see how you animate our RHG's... ;D

Haha thanks man..Animate our rhg's?lol You'll have to train a little for that ;D

Mustika
12-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh wow, Terror. I like your stuff here, there's some smoothness that I can notice here and there. Not sure what to say anymore, because well, think it's good. Also, I like your 3rd practice personally. Keep 'em all up.

Terror-Sama
12-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Oh wow, Terror. I like your stuff here, there's some smoothness that I can notice here and there. Not sure what to say anymore, because well, think it's good. Also, I like your 3rd practice personally. Keep 'em all up.

:D I'll keep adding practices if I ever get the time to..

IgnusBurns
12-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Haha thanks man..Animate our rhg's?lol You'll have to train a little for that ;D

I know that much, I was saying something more along the lines of, "OMG you're so good at animating and I can't wait to see you animate our epic RHG battle..." Or something like that... XD