PDA

View Full Version : Comeback Animation

SyaddadKazama
11-18-2015, 10:28 AM
http://syaddadkazama.deviantart.com/art/Comeback-Animation-572936542?ga_submit_new=10%253A1447867479

Yeah.
Guess who's back? >:D

A comeback animation that I've been working on is here!
I hope you enjoy and have a nice day! :D

lFranl
12-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Did you used the line tool?
Teach me sempaiii

SyaddadKazama
12-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Did you used the line tool?
Teach me sempaiii

Well... honestly, I don't know what to you about it lol.
Animating with line tool is just the same as the brush tool, only the difference is the line tool just flow it very smoothly. I learned this from Terkoiz, he's great tho. And just to make sure you remember these tips:
1. Set the object drawing on. This allows you to change the mistakes. *Important part
2. You can choose to turn the magnet on, but to be honest, I like turning the magnet off for how I'm going to animate with my style. It's just suits me.
3. Remember the principles of the animation; arc, anticipation, easing, squash and stretch, etc. You'll find the tutorial videos on Alan Becker's Tutorial YouTube Channel (the animator of Animation vs Animator).

That's all the tips I can give you. Also, your combo have to be good. That's what every fighting animation looks cool.
I hope it helps.

lFranl
12-02-2015, 05:14 AM
Well... honestly, I don't know what to you about it lol.
Animating with line tool is just the same as the brush tool, only the difference is the line tool just flow it very smoothly. I learned this from Terkoiz, he's great tho. And just to make sure you remember these tips:
1. Set the object drawing on. This allows you to change the mistakes. *Important part
2. You can choose to turn the magnet on, but to be honest, I like turning the magnet off for how I'm going to animate with my style. It's just suits me.
3. Remember the principles of the animation; arc, anticipation, easing, squash and stretch, etc. You'll find the tutorial videos on Alan Becker's Tutorial YouTube Channel (the animator of Animation vs Animator).

That's all the tips I can give you. Also, your combo have to be good. That's what every fighting animation looks cool.
I hope it helps.

Thanks, i've already seen both, terkoiz n' Alan Becker... In fact i'm suscribed to those channels. i tried line tool, it's nice

SyaddadKazama
12-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks, i've already seen both, terkoiz n' Alan Becker... In fact i'm suscribed to those channels. i tried line tool, it's nice

And I hope you get used to it. Also, try to animate in angles with line tool :)