PDA

View Full Version : i'm back boys :D

lFranl
12-02-2015, 10:14 AM
http://lfranl.deviantart.com/art/Line-tool-test1-575746827?
First time using tool line (Pretty smooth btw) i also didn't use a guide, so we can pretty much say that... THE RESIZING IS REAL D:
I've been way too much time without animating so this is a First time linetooling(?/Comeback/With resizing
Hope you like it :D
Help me to improve
Luv ya guys

SyaddadKazama
12-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Hey, I've seen you tried. Well done. Here some CnC to help you improve:
1. The trail's kinda lacking there. You should add the trails in a single frame only.
2. Add some little force on your attacks. This should make everyone knows that your attacking moves have some effects on it, kinda :P
3. The spinning kick is also lacking. And the leg stops there, still leaning. You should end it to relaxing stance or still in a fighting stance for instance.
4. You should learn more about "pose to pose" kinda thing. It's for making the logic of the attacks.

There. I hope you learn from these above and good luck for animating! :)

lFranl
12-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Hey, I've seen you tried. Well done. Here some CnC to help you improve:
1. The trail's kinda lacking there. You should add the trails in a single frame only.
2. Add some little force on your attacks. This should make everyone knows that your attacking moves have some effects on it, kinda :P
3. The spinning kick is also lacking. And the leg stops there, still leaning. You should end it to relaxing stance or still in a fighting stance for instance.
4. You should learn more about "pose to pose" kinda thing. It's for making the logic of the attacks.

There. I hope you learn from these above and good luck for animating! :)

Thanks i'll try that :D if you had a tutorial about that "pose to pose" thing you mencioned, that'd be great

SyaddadKazama
12-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks i'll try that :D if you had a tutorial about that "pose to pose" thing you mencioned, that'd be great

I will if I have one, m8.