PDA

View Full Version : SPEARTONS ARE BROKEN

TheChosenGamer
12-16-2015, 02:11 AM
Ok stickpage, I just finished insane mode of stick war legacy. However, I am more surprised to how I did it. How? Ok here's how'd it go. I control a spearton(this is the latest update mkay?) when the giant boss came out. My purpose is to be a decoy for the rest of my army. The giant slapped me hard and I got knocked back(as usual with a giant attack) then he turned on my army and just legit one shot them(maybe because of the previous wave that my army is so low)
as in one shot BOOM. I am the lone survivor. So I had no choice, I have to fight the giant alone. To my surprise, the Giant's hit give no damage to me due to the spearton's block ability. I kited the giant until it is dead, legit 1v1. So I came to the conclusion: Speartons are OP AF, need to report ASAP. So please stickpage, fix this.

P.S. To those who don't believe me, try it yourself, max them speartons and just alternate tapping block,hit,block,hit,block,hit. You can win all by yourself with just a spearton.

P.P.S.If you did try it be careful to the Magikill Stun, those are what will only F you up.

Devour
12-16-2015, 02:48 AM
We have a Stick Empires section for SE chat if you scroll down a bit. Most people up here don't play Stick Empires :p

I'll move this thread to there and leave a short redirect.

TheChosenGamer
12-16-2015, 06:35 AM
We have a Stick Empires section for SE chat if you scroll down a bit. Most people up here don't play Stick Empires :p

I'll move this thread to there and leave a short redirect.

It ain't stick empires, it's stick war legacy

_Ai_
12-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Stick War Legacy is under the SE sub-section.

Also I'm assuming the Giants deals percentage damage on hit (100%), so it's why it 1-hits everything. Meanwhile for the spearton surviving is because the block ability also blocks a percentage damage, so mathematically, you don't get damaged at all.

AsePlayer
12-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Stick War Legacy is under the SE sub-section.

Also I'm assuming the Giants deals percentage damage on hit (100%), so it's why it 1-hits everything. Meanwhile for the spearton surviving is because the block ability also blocks a percentage damage, so mathematically, you don't get damaged at all.

When it blocks it blocks any damage that attack was gonna hit you with.

_Ai_
12-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Oh. My bad then. But does the giant doing percent-damage true? I haven't played it yet.

AsePlayer
12-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Oh. My bad then. But does the giant doing percent-damage true? I haven't played it yet.

Nah I think it does a flat damage, I remember recording the damage it did for CJ :P

TheChosenGamer
12-17-2015, 01:16 AM
We're talking about the Giant Boss here at the end. An that's my point, Speartons are OP, they should be nerf by a little, it spoils the fun of the game. Today, I just finished insane again for an hour and a half, no upgrades on anything but the speaton shield and economy.

AsePlayer
12-17-2015, 09:22 AM
We're talking about the Giant Boss here at the end. An that's my point, Speartons are OP, they should be nerf by a little, it spoils the fun of the game. Today, I just finished insane again for an hour and a half, no upgrades on anything but the speaton shield and economy.

I did it with no upgrades at all. Before the Ai got balanced lmfao. If it bothers you that much dont even use speartons.

Skeletonxf
12-17-2015, 11:16 AM
The AI on Insane is not to be tanked. You just play the AI and make it not hit you in the first place as often as possible.

TheChosenGamer
12-17-2015, 04:06 PM
I did it with no upgrades at all. Before the Ai got balanced lmfao. If it bothers you that much dont even use speartons.

Hell no, Speartons are my favorite unit. They're a tank, a swordwrath, and an archidon in one.

EDIT: Btw, tnx for your video about the update. Finally learned how to sword jump and throw spears.

AsePlayer
12-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Hell no, Speartons are my favorite unit. They're a tank, a swordwrath, and an archidon in one.

EDIT: Btw, tnx for your video about the update. Finally learned how to sword jump and throw spears.

No problem, FYI archers are the best. :)