PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 of the forest assault!

9Sticks
01-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Here's my latest animation! Part 2 of the Heroes And Demons Forest Assault
A lot of time has been spent on these animation so I hope you enjoy it very much :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7gMwta3h58

Ipman
01-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Wow, thats pretty well done i gotta say. The effort to do this animation is quite impressive.

CnC:
- There are some unbalanced poses and attacks though.
- Some attack combos were not really executed well enough. You should make them more fluid.
- Most of the attacks doesn't have much force to it, make their reactions realistic once they get hit.
- Some parts were lazily done lol, like the part where Zoser flies up in the air.
- The effects could use some work too.

- The length of this animation is very nice. I love it.
- Most of the combos are nicely done, but needs more improving.

How long did it take to do this animation?

9Sticks
01-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Wow, thats pretty well done i gotta say. The effort to do this animation is quite impressive.

CnC:
- There are some unbalanced poses and attacks though.
- Some attack combos were not really executed well enough. You should make them more fluid.
- Most of the attacks doesn't have much force to it, make their reactions realistic once they get hit.
- Some parts were lazily done lol, like the part where Zoser flies up in the air.
- The effects could use some work too.

- The length of this animation is very nice. I love it.
- Most of the combos are nicely done, but needs more improving.

How long did it take to do this animation?

I'm not sure how long... there's 3 parts so for all 3 parts it was on and off for about 2 years. If I was to estimate on the time we were working on it, a few months I would say

Person McPerson
01-26-2016, 06:03 PM
That was great. Not often when we see an animator with less than 100 posts and joined less than 3 months ago do such an awesome job.