PDA

View Full Version : How to beat Pertland?

Phaxtolgia
01-23-2016, 04:56 AM
Or the level with swarcher setup. I just can't seem to get past that level, even with items. Any help?

AsePlayer
01-23-2016, 09:32 AM
Or the level with swarcher setup. I just can't seem to get past that level, even with items. Any help?

I did it with nu upgrades LOLOLOL
haha on a side note
What difficulty and what upgrades do you have?
You gotta shut em out early.

Phaxtolgia
01-23-2016, 11:39 AM
I did it with nu upgrades LOLOLOL
haha on a side note
What difficulty and what upgrades do you have?
You gotta shut em out early.
Insane difficulty of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.

On one save file I have maxed out archer upgrades, but the swordwraths are unpredictable.

On the other im trying to max out Spear's HP then resume back into Archidons.

AsePlayer
01-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Insane difficulty of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.

On one save file I have maxed out archer upgrades, but the swordwraths are unpredictable.

On the other im trying to max out Spear's HP then resume back into Archidons.

I haven't tried the most updated version yet, so I can't say for sure what's goin on. Are the swordwrath the problem? Or is it the archidons that are causing a fuss.

Phaxtolgia
01-23-2016, 02:58 PM
I haven't tried the most updated version yet, so I can't say for sure what's goin on. Are the swordwrath the problem? Or is it the archidons that are causing a fuss.
Bit of both. Swordwraths attacks tend to be a bit varied, so it's hard for me to decide which direction to strafe into as I use my archer. For enemy archers I try to strafe up and down to make them shoot above my head to miss, but swordwrath's jump attacks are scary and hard to dodge if you're not strafing correctly. :L

AsePlayer
01-23-2016, 04:14 PM
Bit of both. Swordwraths attacks tend to be a bit varied, so it's hard for me to decide which direction to strafe into as I use my archer. For enemy archers I try to strafe up and down to make them shoot above my head to miss, but swordwrath's jump attacks are scary and hard to dodge if you're not strafing correctly. :L

If you max your archidon it should only take 2 head shots to take down a sword, right? Or did they change that.

naspara
01-31-2016, 10:46 AM
I built 3 miners with starting money and then build as many swordwrath as possible until they attacked. When they attacked me I let the castle archer do all the work.. They keep on attacking but after a while they back up.. To do this My statue had 1 hitpoints upgrade and 1 archer upgrade. I also used same spamming swordwrath strategy in almost every part and it seemed to work pretty well.
(I have achieved all the achievements)

Phaxtolgia
02-09-2016, 04:54 PM
If you max your archidon it should only take 2 head shots to take down a sword, right? Or did they change that.

Yes but the enemy archers get in the way.

Anyways I managed to get past this level by increasing my spearton health and block chance. Its really handy. I also provided archer support.

AsePlayer
02-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes but the enemy archers get in the way.

Anyways I managed to get past this level by increasing my spearton health and block chance. Its really handy. I also provided archer support.

You can move up and down to avoid getting hit by the archidons. i.e. move up, fire, move down, fire, repeat.

Phaxtolgia
02-14-2016, 09:53 PM
You can move up and down to avoid getting hit by the archidons. i.e. move up, fire, move down, fire, repeat.
Bleh. There's just so many things to avoid at once lol

AsePlayer
02-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Bleh. There's just so many things to avoid at once lol
It takes true skill ;)