PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody Test #2

Externus
02-20-2016, 12:36 AM
http://externus.hyunsdojo.com/showcase/2ae2e95668851d0d_e20bf4f6/

2nd Fullbody Test I did. Ending is shit. It's really annoying do this with trackpad because it impedes my ability to draw, which makes me take longer per frame, which makes me have a harder time remembering exact paths and details.

Had fun doing this tho

Ipman
02-20-2016, 08:46 AM
Was there a reference used on doing this? But on the other hand, the fact that you used a trackpad on animating a nice full body anim makes you really good. What more could you do when you have an actual tablet man?

Good job on this.

BehindtheCouch
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
What more could you do when you have an actual tablet man?

Good job on this.

Agreed. Very impressive, smooth and was very well drawn. Get an actual tablet.

Bluvarth
02-24-2016, 12:32 PM
Movements were a bit snappy imo, I understand it's time consuming but adding a few extra keyframes to slow it down might have helped. Looks good though, especially for a trackpad. Keep it up!

Get a mouse (or a tablet...)

Externus
02-26-2016, 01:13 PM
Movements were a bit snappy imo, I understand it's time consuming but adding a few extra keyframes to slow it down might have helped. Looks good though, especially for a trackpad. Keep it up!

Get a mouse (or a tablet...)

Have a tablet but dog ate my pen. Don't want to use a mouse bc I'm too adjusted to trackpad. It would be even worse. Also, yeah there's lots of mistakes in this.

Agreed. Very impressive, smooth and was very well drawn. Get an actual tablet.

I have a tablet but my dog ate my pen.

Was there a reference used on doing this? But on the other hand, the fact that you used a trackpad on animating a nice full body anim makes you really good. What more could you do when you have an actual tablet man?

Good job on this.

No reference or guide.