PDA

View Full Version : Remember me?

fffffuuuuuuuu
02-29-2016, 03:37 AM
It's been a long day, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again...

Am I have a good voice? I know nobody hear it but I don't care! I have a great voice. Hell yeah!

Okay, so... here I am. Back from a really long time chilling on my chair, pizza on the left hand, mouse on the right hand, monitor in front of me, lights off, whatever.
Well, when I'm turned on my computer I saw an icon that is look so familiar. its looks like a stickman. Then I clicked it. After it, a really strange looking thing opened. Accidentally I remembered that was pivot. So I was playing around with it.

This is what I made: http://i.imgsafe.org/9900aed.gif

A lot of my knowledge about animating is get lost cause Its been a really really long time I'm not animating. Then, the deepest part of my heart shouted, " MAKE AN ANIMATION AGAIN!!!". My brain was just ignoring it but then my heart begged so hard. Then, this is it. I'm back!

RichardLongflop
02-29-2016, 05:02 AM
Ok.

fffffuuuuuuuu
02-29-2016, 05:13 AM
Ok.

Really? There is so many words you can tell to someone that have gone for months and you choose to type two letters instead.

RichardLongflop
02-29-2016, 07:06 AM
I figured it was a bit of comic relief. You pelt out a post, obviously eager and excited, and link a single animation. How could I resist?

Always good to have more pivoters willing to improve. Welcome back man. (I do remember you~)

(Also the joke was funnier for me at the time since I was on my phone, and it looked like a giant wall of text to me. Sorry~)

fffffuuuuuuuu
02-29-2016, 07:24 AM
I figured it was a bit of comic relief. You pelt out a post, obviously eager and excited, and link a single animation. How could I resist?

Always good to have more pivoters willing to improve. Welcome back man. (I do remember you~)

(Also the joke was funnier for me at the time since I was on my phone, and it looked like a giant wall of text to me. Sorry~)

Owh, I though there is nobody here remember me. Its been so long Im not animating. Kinda you can help me to get my animating skills back.

Person McPerson
02-29-2016, 04:32 PM
Um, what happened at the end of your anim? Why did the green guy suddenly die?

fffffuuuuuuuu
03-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Um, what happened at the end of your anim? Why did the green guy suddenly die?

That blue guy immediately spawn a blue sword outta nowhere and stab the green guy

Zero
03-01-2016, 05:39 AM
1.) Stiff as hell. Move all the joints when animating with pivot, no matter how small the movements are if you're aiming for a fluid motion.

2.) No sense of direction. What I'm getting here is that you're just making up moves just because it's the only thing you can make. For example, when he jumped on his head and landed on his butt, I'm not sure if this was for the funnies or if you just didn't know what to do next.

3.) Relying-on-speed-and-effects-to-prevent-animating-the-character-from-making-movements-syndrome. Stop covering up your laziness with movements that allow an object to move to Point A to point B in a flash. It shows you can't even animate a man standing up from an attack properly and hinders your growth in animating.

Personal Note: All in all, I found it pretty boring. The tempo is consistent (Tempo means the pace of the animation, in this case, the fight), same old stick fight, and "meh" movements. Stop animating fight scenes and get back to basics.

Really? There is so many words you can tell to someone that have gone for months and you choose to type two letters instead.
They don't have the responsibility to make you feel like you're wanted and needed here.

This is the pivot section.

Owh, I though there is nobody here remember me.
I'll be frank with you.

Nobody cares.

fffffuuuuuuuu
03-01-2016, 06:08 AM
Thanks Zero. I have realized that I lost my animating skills.

That time, I gave up animating. I stopped animating. I forgot anything about it. But, I don't know why did I still want to animate something? I confused, Don't know what to do. Every time I started an animation, There is always something else that stopped me.

Right now I'm still trying to get rid of those feelings out of my mind. I want to animate again.

Zero
03-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Thanks Zero. I have realized that I lost my animating skills.

That time, I gave up animating. I stopped animating. I forgot anything about it. But, I don't know why did I still want to animate something? I confused, Don't know what to do. Every time I started an animation, There is always something else that stopped me.

Right now I'm still trying to get rid of those feelings out of my mind. I want to animate again.
We're not stopping you. We're giving out advices and criticism to make you better because we've experienced this already and we know what to do now.

It's your choice to decide to follow them or not. Keep animating man! Love animating! Keep it up!