PDA

View Full Version : A Tribute (RHG Characters)

JeehoonDevil
04-03-2016, 01:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nZ_D_jX7aI

This started off as a test which I just kept on adding to, using some of my favorite RHGs who inspired me, mostly from the past.

Obviously I couldn't include all my favorite RHGs :(
Enjoy!

Turquoise#2
04-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Wow, this is fucking good! It could have done with being a bit more flashy, but even without that, the power and speed of the hits was conveyed brilliantly and it looks so damn fluid. Very nice job on this, and all 2-D animations usually grab my attention, so good job on that too.

JeehoonDevil
04-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Wow, this is fucking good! It could have done with being a bit more flashy, but even without that, the power and speed of the hits was conveyed brilliantly and it looks so damn fluid. Very nice job on this, and all 2-D animations usually grab my attention, so good job on that too.

Damn thanks for the super kind words! Yeah I should have added more flashy elements to it to make some portions stand out more.

Person McPerson
04-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Holy crap this is really good! What is the 1st RHG's name though? I can't remember anybody looking like him.

JeehoonDevil
04-10-2016, 03:34 AM
Holy crap this is really good! What is the 1st RHG's name though? I can't remember anybody looking like him.

That was Onliwatching's RHG, 'Onli' or something. His fluidity and sword trails were just super aesthetically pleasing, especially for its time. I may have left out a sword or two though lol.

M'Cytrust
04-10-2016, 07:05 PM
This is the most lovely thing I've ever seen in my life :') You've made my day, my friend

Reigning Capricorn
04-16-2016, 01:27 PM
Amazing, i'm speechless

JeehoonDevil
04-17-2016, 01:17 AM
Thanks guys!

Power-G
04-29-2016, 11:18 AM
This was really good stuff right here. It was interesting to see character like Tentionmaru, PH, and onli in these kinds of animations