PDA

View Full Version : Red v Blue

SilverAssassin
05-26-2016, 02:19 AM
https://youtu.be/D5a6kxukP4Y

Red-Kun
05-26-2016, 09:10 PM
That was an interesting little anim you made, but I have to say that you really need to work on the flow of your animation.
It was INCREDIBLY slow to watch and nearly painful because of it.
But, keep working and you'll probably be animating like a pro in no time.

NiNmArS
05-26-2016, 10:01 PM
You need to work on your combos.
Also don't use that kind of stick man, it's very hard to know on what he's doing because the limbs are fat. Try to make another one, even the default pivot is ok.
Poses are really essential for an animation

Trashh
05-27-2016, 06:30 AM
It was actually pretty good, but like Red said, the flow of the animation needs a little work. Besides that I'd say that you're pretty good at what you're doing. ;v;

SilverAssassin
05-27-2016, 09:31 PM
Thankyou for some tips.I'm new in pivot I will practice more to make my animation smooth.Once again thankyou guys

DarkZ Anims
05-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Thankyou for some tips.I'm new in pivot I will practice more to make my animation smooth.Once again thankyou guys

If you say you're "NEW" to pivot then that is a BIG start but here is some more tips from me:
1. Practice Easing
(easing is everything in pivot)
2. Don't put annoying music in animation (not that the song is bad but it is overused, try to find something that goes with the fighting)
3. If you get better and start to make stuff smoother, try to boost up the FPS.
-Sincerely DarkZ Anims The Noob Animator

NiNmArS
05-30-2016, 11:30 PM
If you say you're "NEW" to pivot then that is a BIG start but here is some more tips from (me) NiNmArS:
1. Practice (Easing) everything, from Stick Construction, figure movements, to body poses. Also move every limb to your stickman.
2. (Don't) Put (annoying) music in animation that is in your preference(not that the song is bad but it is, try to find something that goes with the fighting)
3. If you need to get better and want to make stuff smoother, try to master your FPS choice.
-Sincerely (DarkZ Anims The Noob Animator) NiNmArS The errr.... I dunno

gud