PDA

View Full Version : The Inert Cipher

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-01-2016, 02:51 PM
This clan is cancelled. I may make a new one (if I ever become popular enough for this shit), but as of now, Al.ice is clanless.

Mods, feel free to bin.

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-01-2016, 02:52 PM
Oh god I feel like I fucked up.

Crank
07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
I don't think ya messed anything up. I think the only thing mentioned in the format you don't have is 'Events', but you sorta touch on that in the intro. Only thing I'd really suggest reconsidering is how powerful Caesar is. Alex is already pretty pumped up, so a second supreme super hero sets the bar pretty high to have a character enter and feel beneficial. Sometimes people carry their teams, but being the one piggybacking isn't always the greatest. Then again though, I normally hang closer to the under-powered side of the spectrum, so you might want a second opinion on this.

Either way, best of luck with this!

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Alex considers her full power at cheating and Caesar is a uber-Brony, so she doesn't do godmode and he's always busy. But thanks, you're right, I need to address that.

Azure
07-01-2016, 06:48 PM
You want to ally with the Coils? Guess we're enemies already.

Good to know.

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-02-2016, 02:53 AM
You want to ally with the Coils? Guess we're enemies already.

Good to know.

Technically, no. Friend of enemy doesn't necessarily equal enemy. Reasoning: The leader is a demon, and the transportation thingy is also a demon. They know what it's like not to be human in an almost-entirely human world. But they will defend themselves if you attack. Good luck attacking the base though (hint: unless you have a dimension traveller, you can't really... but you can find an entrance if you are determined to hate us.:()

Azure
07-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Technically, no. Friend of enemy doesn't necessarily equal enemy. Reasoning: The leader is a demon, and the transportation thingy is also a demon. They know what it's like not to be human in an almost-entirely human world. But they will defend themselves if you attack. Good luck attacking the base though (hint: unless you have a dimension traveller, you can't really... but you can find an entrance if you are determined to hate us.:()

WE'RE ENEMIES, IT'S BEEN DECIDED. NO WEASELING OUT OF THIS SHINDIG NOW.

And fortunately for us, we've got a Demon Hunter and a Dimension Traveler. Be fun defeating ya later!

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-02-2016, 10:12 AM
WE'RE ENEMIES, IT'S BEEN DECIDED. NO WEASELING OUT OF THIS SHINDIG NOW.

And fortunately for us, we've got a Demon Hunter and a Dimension Traveler. Be fun defeating ya later!
Welp. A: I'm not allied with Nehustan (yet) or with you (yet) (although I kinda want to be with both, you two seem to want to go in hard...) I didn't get any say so...
FUCK. THIS. SHIT. I'M OUT :p

Najenda
07-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Welp. A: I'm not allied with Nehustan (yet) or with you (yet) (although I kinda want to be with both, you two seem to want to go in hard...) I didn't get any say so...
FUCK. THIS. SHIT. I'M OUT :p

oooo how fun this sounds! ^_^....

Check out my new character, we may be enemies already since I'm friends with Manny Ken (Azure).....

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-04-2016, 12:23 AM
oooo how fun this sounds! ^_^....

Check out my new character, we may be enemies already since I'm friends with Manny Ken (Azure).....
OMIGOD. I WANT NO PART IN FIGHTING ANY ALLIED WITH AZURE. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THIS. I WILL REFUSE TO FIGHT THEM. AT ALL. DEAL. WITH. IT!!! I SAID THAT I WOULD WANT TO ALLY WITH THE NIGHT CREATURES. WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS. I AM CURRENTLY NEUTRAL BCUZ WAR, BUT AFTER I WILL TRY TO BEFRIEND BOTH SIDES, AS IT SAYS IN "CLAN ALLIES". WELL DONE! I AM SO SALTY RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE THAT AS IT IS, RATHER THAN TWISTING IT INTO A STATEMENT. THIS IS WHY THE CIPHER IS "INERT", IT IS VARY SPARING IN WHO IT ALLIES WITH, AND WHO IT FIGHTS. SO IT I.S.N.'T AZURE'S ENEMY. I AM TRYING TO BE HIS F.R.I.E.N.D. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kamiroo Wolf
07-04-2016, 02:25 AM
OMIGOD. I WANT NO PART IN FIGHTING ANY ALLIED WITH AZURE. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THIS. I WILL REFUSE TO FIGHT THEM. AT ALL. DEAL. WITH. IT!!! I SAID THAT I WOULD WANT TO ALLY WITH THE NIGHT CREATURES. WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS. I AM CURRENTLY NEUTRAL BCUZ WAR, BUT AFTER I WILL TRY TO BEFRIEND BOTH SIDES, AS IT SAYS IN "CLAN ALLIES". WELL DONE! I AM SO SALTY RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE THAT AS IT IS, RATHER THAN TWISTING IT INTO A STATEMENT. THIS IS WHY THE CIPHER IS "INERT", IT IS VARY SPARING IN WHO IT ALLIES WITH, AND WHO IT FIGHTS. SO IT I.S.N.'T AZURE'S ENEMY. I AM TRYING TO BE HIS F.R.I.E.N.D. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I can taste the salt lingering in the air 'round here. In fact, I can detect faint hints an even larger incoming breeze just over the horizon...

I wonder who that could be...

Crank
07-04-2016, 04:51 AM
Just to be clear real quick, Azure and Alph aren't at war because they hate each other or anything, they just both like competition. That's all

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-04-2016, 11:49 AM
I can taste the salt lingering in the air 'round here. In fact, I can detect faint hints an even larger incoming breeze just over the horizon...

I wonder who that could be...
Oh God the KING OF SALT is coming. and btw LORD CRANK, I know. I just can't engage in a full scale battle right now, although I can do some politics. I was serious with the rant tho, I want the Night Creatures and Coils of Nehustan to crack the Cipher.

devi
07-04-2016, 12:47 PM
I think we all would prefer a king of salt to someone who try's to suck every writers dick the first chance he gets

Chromium7
07-04-2016, 12:57 PM
I think we all would prefer a king of salt to someone who try's to suck every writers dick the first chance he gets

>Has clearly never had his dick sucked
>Is a pumpkin

Love you Devi.
(Also interesting clan. Not sure what to make of it yet.)

Crank
07-04-2016, 01:25 PM
You can ignore Devi, someone excited who wants to be here, and wants to connect things is a nice change of pace. Lotta people make a character and suddenly ceace to exist, so I'm glad you're sticking around

If you battle someone though, if anyone is on the fence, it might solidify that you're here to stay. Sometimes new people making new things can make others hesitant, just because they don't know what to expect.

969_DoomsDruid_969
07-04-2016, 02:33 PM

LORD DEVI, I believe you are implying i suck dicks. welp

WRONG!

Also i like LORD AZURE and LORD ALPHAEUS, you mad cuz i never said anything about you?
And thanks LORD CRANK, although i kinda wanna fight LORD CRUEL, bcuz i wanna be all like to Dr. Scottish Play, hey you need some help, i can help w/ your hybrid friend.

Haru
07-04-2016, 08:11 PM
LORD DEVI, I believe you are implying i suck dicks. welp

WRONG!

Also i like LORD AZURE and LORD ALPHAEUS, you mad cuz i never said anything about you?
And thanks LORD CRANK, although i kinda wanna fight LORD CRUEL, bcuz i wanna be all like to Dr. Scottish Play, hey you need some help, i can help w/ your hybrid friend.

WHO YOU CALLIN LORD FOOL!
THE KING OF SALT IS HERE! BOW DOWN TO MY POWERFUL 0/0/0 RECORD! GET READY TO GET R.E.K.T BY MY 3 MEMBERS, DUNDERTALE SCRUB!
Interesting name. Not much else to say.

Vern
07-04-2016, 08:32 PM
BOW DOWN TO MY POWERFUL 0/0/0 RECORD!

*0/0/0/1 ;)

But really though, has no one ever fought you yet? Gee, I feel determined to change that now right after my battle with the scrublordy Alphaeus.

Haru
07-04-2016, 09:55 PM
*0/0/0/1 ;)

But really though, has no one ever fought you yet? Gee, I feel determined to change that now right after my battle with the scrublordy Alphaeus.

I almost had a battle with guardiantempest a year ago when I was starting out, but he had stuff to do. I finished my story, and he requested a extension.
I guess I could've claimed the forfeit, but the story is gone now.

IgnusBurns
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Ugh, I need to battle someone. I need to get back in the game. My 2/1/0/0 record needs a change, whether that be a loss, another tie, a win, or a forfeit. I want something to do.
Heh, I realize, I have the best record in the clan.

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/LgZmZ2JPMJayp39AdhJiRvwPpr4=/fit-in/850x850/http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Ftriumph%2Fcolbert-report.gif

Najenda
07-14-2016, 08:08 PM

Ya know, I was serious yet joking right? It wasn't like I was going to go all out war on your ass. Plus, I wasn't even one who MADE MY NEW CHARACTER, it was my brother. My younger brother, he hasn't even made a single message or introduced himself yet...he said he would make a new acc, and that if I would monitor it for him(even though we only have one computer at our home...). Just lettin' ya know. I would love for us to be allies if your allies with Azure. Otherwise, I may be at war with you and the Coils...

Chromium7
07-15-2016, 11:59 AM
I would love for us to be allies if your allies with Azure. Otherwise, I may be at war with you and the Coils...

lookin fer a tussle m8? :rolleyes:
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?99698-The-Coils-of-Nehushtan
hmu lel

Seriously though, I am curious what you're looking to do, as you don't appear to be enrolled in a clan. Were you looking to join the Night Creatures?

Najenda
07-16-2016, 08:47 AM
lookin fer a tussle m8? :rolleyes:
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?99698-The-Coils-of-Nehushtan
hmu lel

Seriously though, I am curious what you're looking to do, as you don't appear to be enrolled in a clan. Were you looking to join the Night Creatures?

Whelp, like I said before, this is my younger brothers character, not mine...It's his choice. We don't even like the Coils that much. Plus, our characters aren't even monsters of any sort. We could be allies with the Night Creatures, though. We are both allies of Azure so it does not matter if we are in the clan or not.

969_DoomsDruid_969
08-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Ok, 3 things.
1. HOLY SHIT I'M SUCH A PARIAH RIGHT NOW
2. R.I.P Caesar (you will see what that means when i get around to my clarification/rework thingummy)
3. I really want to ally with a GODDAMN FUCKING CLAN (when i stop being the outcast and/or the annoying person. Which might never happen. :(

Malacal
08-14-2016, 09:19 PM
3. I really want to ally with a GODDAMN FUCKING CLAN (when i stop being the outcast and/or the annoying person. Which might never happen. :(

With a defeatist attitude you won't accomplish much.

But, more importantly, why does an ally matter so much anyways? This is meant to be for fun, not earning favor from fictional organizations. Like, it's not that we have anything against you, it's just that we find our fictional conflicts fun. Azure was being cheeky because he was lusting after a Clan War, not because he wanted to pick on the n00bs

969_DoomsDruid_969
08-15-2016, 06:47 AM
With a defeatist attitude you won't accomplish much.

But, more importantly, why does an ally matter so much anyways? This is meant to be for fun, not earning favor from fictional organizations. Like, it's not that we have anything against you, it's just that we find our fictional conflicts fun. Azure was being cheeky because he was lusting after a Clan War, not because he wanted to pick on the n00bs

1: PESSIMIST4LYFE BITCHES!
2: Because it would make my job easier. Also because I want my characters to show up around town (town being the Night Creatures vs. Coils of Nehustan) and be allowed where they like to talk to(and fight) who they like. And no, I'm not going to tell you what my job is. Although my hobby is being a random douchebag. And finally, on the Pariah thing. I notice you didn't disagree. That might mean something...;)

Crank
08-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Just my two cents, but if I was running a clan, I wouldn't personally ally or enemy with anyone the team wouldn't know personally. Once you finish tweaking your girl, maybe hit someone up for a fight spar or collab to get the ball rolling

969_DoomsDruid_969
08-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Just my two cents, but if I was running a clan, I wouldn't personally ally or enemy with anyone the team wouldn't know personally. Once you finish tweaking your girl, maybe hit someone up for a fight spar or collab to get the ball rolling
Thanks for the help, Crank, but I already have a segue planned. See, I'm going to fight someone in both clans, get my ass kicked horribly, see if I can somehow wangle it into canon that they were ok with me, and then they like, introduce me or something.

First off, I'm not important enough to get a collab. Once my friends join wRHG
(won't be long) then I'll fill out my clan, and then we might get a say. Secondly, I want to fight someone at some point after I rework Alex and Jacques (you'll see who he is eventually). Thirdly, my chars. are gonna act as mediators between clans. Because Alex believes in justice by freedom and anarchy(so she's gonna TRY to roll w/ the Night Creatures) and Jacques is all about justice by order (so logically, he will try to get the Coils to appreciate him.) Fourthly, Alex knows (limited) stuff about most members of the Night Creatures and Coils. Also, just to clarify, neither Alex or Jacques will know about the thing with Altaer. So yeah, those are my reasons. If any member of either clan reads this, please consider. :(

Alphaeus
08-20-2016, 05:44 PM
Also, just to clarify, neither Alex or Jacques will know about the thing with Altaer.

You mean his whole deal with absorbing The Messenger and jacking up his power by becoming an entirely new and unique type of being? Or something else?

969_DoomsDruid_969
08-27-2016, 10:54 AM
You mean his whole deal with absorbing The Messenger and jacking up his power by becoming an entirely new and unique type of being? Or something else?
The backdoor "traitor who doesn't know he's a traitor" thing. Is that canon? (If so, I'm coining the phrase J.U.D.A.S right now)

Alphaeus
09-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Um...I have no idea what you are referring to.

Altaer is no traitor, one way or the other. If you are referring to him rejecting the authority of The Messenger, Altaer started out a human, and in the end still is a human. He was standing up for what was right.

If you are referring to the clan war, Nightshade did not actually get anything out of Altaer except for absorbing one of Altaer's powers. Altaer escaped without betraying anything.

Chromium7
09-01-2016, 07:19 PM
If you are referring to the clan war, Nightshade did not actually get anything out of Altaer except for absorbing one of Altaer's powers. Altaer escaped without betraying anything.

Cop-out. :p
(but canon.)

Alphaeus
09-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Co-out my foot.

Honestly there was no way Altaer could logically be used. His entire career revolved around mastering situations like that. Secondly, there was no way he could be honestly held captive.

You're just miffed because Dante got brain-fucked by an oily Alien. >:}

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Updating the IC with two more NPC's and some other stuff. Also, the TRIFOLD is done and I AM PREPARED FOR WAR!
http://media3.giphy.com/media/vEcyRJ5yysqk/giphy.gif
EDIT: BY ROYAL DECREE OF VERN,THIS WILL CEASE TO EXIST.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-16-2016, 02:46 PM
UPDATE: Removing this shit. Will appear with a different name + new char. (also probably some of my apparently non-existent *mutter friends).
In the meantime, I am looking to join someone else... (once I finish Al.ice and if anyone has room).

IgnusBurns
10-20-2016, 08:13 AM
You can always join the Mercs bruh. Though I can't speak for Haru if you'd get in or not. But I'd sure like to have someone new in the clan. :)

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-24-2016, 03:44 AM
So, my opinions on the 6 main/active clans:
(note, this is blunt af, and so you may get pissed. Please proceed with a large amount of anti-RAEG)

Acta Sanctorum:
Pros: I want to see how Al.ice, Selena and Tanya would interact.
Cons: I don’t think anyone there likes me.

NC:
Pros: Zalgo interactions. Azure, Veir and Aquila are in it. They have a fucking personalised house (learn from this, people. It’s cool. Do it).
Cons: Al.ice has her own house (:() and it doesn’t have as many pros as the next four. Active as fuck.

Blade Mercs:
Pros: Crispiest clan, ez. Also the interactions would be hilarious.
Cons: Doesn’t seem to interact with any of the other clans. They kill people (I think).

Sanctuary:
Pros: Second crispiest clan. Cool-ass base. Nice people and nice chars. Not too active.
Cons: Enemies with Coils(FUUUUUCK).

Morai:
Pros: Badass. Both current members are awesome. Clan is nice.
Cons: THE FUCK DO YOU DO? (also probably really active).

Coils, obviously.
Pros: Badass. Nice people. Individual housing. Has Cruel (I really want to see interactions w/Zoe) and Alphaeus(I really want to see interactions w/ the good doctor). Awesome as fuck. Interacts with other clans a lot.
Cons: Active as all hell.

And of course, the biggest con for all of them:
There is no way in the name of existence I will be allowed into any of them (including after I finish with Al.ice).

Azure
10-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Technically, when Leoncio comes back, you'll likely have full eligibility to join the NC. Also, if you don't have some form of character made within the next 48 hours, I'll be binning your current character thread. No use having an empty thread.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Did it fam. You proud of me?
EDIT: Bin Alex's thread tho. Don't need it.

Alphaeus
10-24-2016, 04:14 PM
Glad to hear that you like my clan... :stickpage:

Although we are probably fighting now, I will say this -- I'm allying with Mor-whatever (if they accept. Which they should, otherwise I will have to slowly abduct their members and indoctrinate them). If you join Mor-whatever, you'll be allies with Coils and that's second-hand membership :P.

After you do a few battles, also, I will re-evaluate your likelihood of acceptance into the Coils. I just am REAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYY opposed to taking brand new chars without any history to them. Just saying.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Ok den. Strange, but okay.
EDIT: Define "second-hand membership." Does that mean i got in from another clan, or that I have secondary rights. If the latter is the case, then fuck the police im out.
Also, I was planning to do the thing that you did with Cruel. Guess I can't do that now.

Kamiroo Wolf
10-24-2016, 04:42 PM
So, my opinions on the 6 main/active clans:
(note, this is blunt af, and so you may get pissed. Please proceed with a large amount of anti-RAEG)

Acta Sanctorum:
Pros: I want to see how Al.ice, Selena and Tanya would interact.
Cons: I donít think anyone there likes me.

NC:
Pros: Zalgo interactions. Azure, Veir and Aquila are in it. They have a fucking personalised house (learn from this, people. Itís cool. Do it).
Cons: Al.ice has her own house (:() and it doesnít have as many pros as the next four. Active as fuck.

Blade Mercs:
Pros: Crispiest clan, ez. Also the interactions would be hilarious.
Cons: Doesnít seem to interact with any of the other clans. They kill people (I think).

Sanctuary:
Pros: Second crispiest clan. Cool-ass base. Nice people and nice chars. Not too active.
Cons: Enemies with Coils(FUUUUUCK).

Morai:
Pros: Badass. Both current members are awesome. Clan is nice.
Cons: THE FUCK DO YOU DO? (also probably really active).

Coils, obviously.
Pros: Badass. Nice people. Individual housing. Has Cruel (I really want to see interactions w/Zoe) and Alphaeus(I really want to see interactions w/ the good doctor). Awesome as fuck. Interacts with other clans a lot.
Cons: Active as all hell.

And of course, the biggest con for all of them:
There is no way in the name of existence I will be allowed into any of them (including after I finish with Al.ice).

We're enemies with Coils? Wasn't aware <_<

Alphaeus
10-24-2016, 04:44 PM
We're enemies with Coils? Wasn't aware <_<

Y u no read my clan page?! That was a loooooonnnngggg time ago.

Also, Dooms, by second-hand I mean that as an Ally you are almost as good as being in the clan. This is a moot point, however, because Moirai and The Coils are now enemies.

Kamiroo Wolf
10-24-2016, 04:49 PM

Also, Dooms, by second-hand I mean that as an Ally you are almost as good as being in the clan. This is a moot point, however, because Moirai and The Coils are now enemies.

Oh yeah, I forgot we're enemies in your eyes ;o

Welp, thanks for the clarification.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-24-2016, 05:01 PM

At this point, Doom knew; both clan leeaders and themself had fucked up.
EDIT: Sorry, a FEW battles? I'm not Superman/someone with a time turner! How many we talking, because I would like to join b4 teh next clan war.

Urako
10-24-2016, 05:09 PM
EDIT: Sorry, a FEW battles? I'm not Superman/someone with a time turner! How many we talking, because I would like to join b4 teh next clan war.

It's best for you to practice before you get involved with something as big as a clan war. You're best bet would be to wait for Alphaeus but of course you could always practice by making short sotries or challenging someone via PM (though i don't advise the latter if you already have a fight immanent.)

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-25-2016, 02:13 AM
I'm not stupid. I just figured the next war would be a bit before igniting itself, so that is when I could practice. I give off the air of a complete boosted bonobo of a n00b, but I am actually

A slightly less boosted bonobo of a n00b.

So there is that.

IgnusBurns
10-25-2016, 08:17 AM
You'll never be allowed into any of them?! WHAT THE HELL YA TALKING ABOUT M8! You said it yourself, the Mercs are the crispiest clan! We're pretty chill about everyone!

Alphaeus
10-25-2016, 01:00 PM

Urwhacko's advice is spot on.

I'm not saying tons of battles -- but one battle IN ADDITION TO the your battle with me would be a minimum. Don't worry, I'm not launching any clan wars any time soon. Quite frankly, there's no reason to: Dante is in each of our enemies except for the Night Creatures (who would not be fought again for some time, esp with Leo at headship because his record isn't as fucked up as Manny's) and the Blade Mercs (which really aren't true enemies, just people whom Nehushtan would like to see be a bit more obedient). And if an upcoming battle works out in my favor, I'll have ANOTHER serpent inside of Sanctuary, so....

The reason for this, Dooms, is that I run everything by the Almighty Canon. David doesn't just run around randomly letting people into The Coils -- your char could probably become involved with Nehushtan the Organization loooooonnnng before joining The Coils of Nehushtan. To get in there one needs some sort of connection with a pre-existing member in good standing, or with David himself. This requires having a defined and existing plot, as well as a defined and existing track-record (in character).

I'm not rejecting you, just saying things need to be postponed before you can join.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-25-2016, 03:31 PM
Urwhacko's advice is spot on.

I'm not saying tons of battles -- but one battle IN ADDITION TO the your battle with me would be a minimum. Don't worry, I'm not launching any clan wars any time soon. Quite frankly, there's no reason to: Dante is in each of our enemies except for the Night Creatures (who would not be fought again for some time, esp with Leo at headship because his record isn't as fucked up as Manny's) and the Blade Mercs (which really aren't true enemies, just people whom Nehushtan would like to see be a bit more obedient). And if an upcoming battle works out in my favor, I'll have ANOTHER serpent inside of Sanctuary, so....

The reason for this, Dooms, is that I run everything by the Almighty Canon. David doesn't just run around randomly letting people into The Coils -- your char could probably become involved with Nehushtan the Organization loooooonnnng before joining The Coils of Nehushtan. To get in there one needs some sort of connection with a pre-existing member in good standing, or with David himself. This requires having a defined and existing plot, as well as a defined and existing track-record (in character).

I'm not rejecting you, just saying things need to be postponed before you can join.

Things I need clarification on:
1. I want to do the thing you did with Cruel. Therefore, I don't massively want to fight you until if/when I am allowed to ascend to godhood.
2.Who? (if you say it is a surprise, I will find you).
3. Is Handy joining the Coils, and if so DA FUQ?
4. I has existing plot (just not with anyone as of yet).
5. Lel Pentagram

Alphaeus
10-25-2016, 03:43 PM
Things I need clarification on:
1. I want to do the thing you did with Cruel. Therefore, I don't massively want to fight you until if/when I am allowed to ascend to godhood.
2.Who? (if you say it is a surprise, I will find you).
3. Is Handy joining the Coils, and if so DA FUQ?
4. I has existing plot (just not with anyone as of yet).
5. Lel Pentagram

1) The thing I did with Cruel won't quite work for this char. Alice is not the emotionally afflicted teenage reject type of char. I get what you're saying, though -- turn the battle into an introduction. I actually already thought of that :P.

2) Who? Almighty Canon = My over-reaching storyline working in sync with that of all the other writers here. Emphasis on mine, though.

3) Handy IS joining the Coils -- more specifically, Floppy has him "bonded" as a guardian to a certain young orphan girl. The girl is the one who will be joining "officially" but her guardian will obviously be the actual gladiator part of that combination. So yes, he is joining and already "accepted" -- I just need to receive his application piece.

4) That's what I'm saying. I need to see your plot. If you fight me, that might move things faster.

5) No, you are NOT allowed to ascend to god-hood. Being a god takes a ton of balance, which if you can do that it is fine...but Alice is already more powerful than many "gods" in the wRHG, so.....if you turn her into a god, you'll most likely be totally and completely rejected.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-25-2016, 04:34 PM
*Sighs harder
I was complementing the (hopefully-soon-to-be-my) clan, bruh. I'm not pulling out an Alex unsealed on ya. Also I'm going to be obseleet(geddit?) when the waffle guy joins, because there will be too many people in the clan and none will b able to challenge the might of the Coils and I won't be let in because of that. Just Saiyan bro.

(Posted on phone, grammar is likely shit)

Alphaeus
10-25-2016, 04:39 PM
*Sighs harder
I was complementing the (hopefully-soon-to-be-my) clan, bruh. I'm not pulling out an Alex unsealed on ya. Also I'm going to be obseleet(geddit?) when the waffle guy joins, because there will be too many people in the clan and none will b able to challenge the might of the Coils and I won't be let in because of that. Just Saiyan bro.

(Posted on phone, grammar is likely shit)

There won't be clan wars probably, no. But that's just in the traditional sense. You might have clan wars that are fought like Cold War style...or the war on terrorism. Whatever.

Anyhow, this is too early to bother worrying about that.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-25-2016, 04:42 PM
No comments on the non-alex unsealed, then?