PDA

View Full Version : Letter3

zawmbee
08-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Yup, i did this for a comp on another forum, surreal writing collab, i came 2nd : D, i'll show prize.

3 is not a number, but a code to de-face lifes expectations.
A significant coding to reveal the delicacies of living.
It is not something to posses, but can be stolen.
Not something to brag, cherish or part with.
It’s not an object, nor a goal, nothing to collect or to gain.
It is symbolic not a gratification, it is simple, but understandable, it is genius.
With no mind of its own, you cannot control it, nor tame it, trying unravelling it causes side effects and hermitages,
You will waste the face of your life, it is the beginning and the end, of life and itself
Can you guess it, its mysteries upholding your every being, enhancing your inhibitions
Does it Joycel your confidence play tricks on your fears? Do you feel the power of a significant symbol, or feel the unnecessary irritance of a pointless dull number…?

Feedback would be nice >_>

Schwa
08-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Yup, i did this for a comp on another forum, surreal writing collab, i came 2nd : D, i'll show prize.

Feedback would be nice >_>

You lost it about half-way through.

And seriously,

Hermitage
–noun 1.the habitation of a hermit. 2.any secluded place of residence or habitation; retreat; hideaway. 3.(initial capital letterhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png) a palace in Leningrad built by Catherine II and now used as an art museum.

Dinomut
08-10-2008, 12:52 AM
i thought somehow it would make sense at the end. In fact it sounds really deep, but makes no sense at all.