StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Conversation Between mizu and Azure

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'm pretty sure I do but going through my list of 250+ followed tumblr blogs would be one hell of time, If I see any I'll let you know.
  2. Hey, by chance, do you know any pokemon artists? I'm still working on that Pokemon VN, and while I have placeholders, they're kinda not that great.
  3. for me it's his choice of color and just the way his forms look, very similar to saane
  4. I dunno how Doxy makes me love everything he does, but I know I do. Maybe it's the curves he gives his ladies~ Maybe it's the damn fine coloring. I dunno, I'm just a fan.
  5. i don't know what doxy does but it's fucking amazing
  6. Oh yeah, his style is definitely neat. Mango has a funky style that I love as well, as does Doxy.
  7. honestly I wish he drew more neat sfw stuff, because I actually really like his style
  8. You make a very convincing point.
  9. for some whose taste can't stay in one spot shit it amazing.
  10. I always found the Shapeshifter series to be a bit... out of my tastes. Power to ya though, dude.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast