StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Conversation Between RaWrz-Cupcakes44 and THatone Gamer

849 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Oh don't even get me started
  2. Speaking of crap, oh man the nintendo E3 direct...
  3. Exactly why I needed to buy a new phone, not only was the older one complete crap but it never held a charge
  4. Yep or even worse that a charger renders your phone useless cause cause you charged in the most ineffecient way possible because the wire was too short. Happend to me and it was painfull
  5. I hope they don't because my charger bent the inside of the port so where it's stuck pointed up and barely charges
  6. Didn't know chargers/3ds could break like phone chargers like that, thats pretty garbage. But look at the bright side, the new 3ds doesn't come with a charger at all so there are no issues to begin with :3
  7. My 3ds doesn't even charge anymore without me having to spend like 30 minutes to get it positioned to hold a small charge
  8. Fuck man wish i had a 3ds, gonna miss out on mh4 :/
  9. Don't even get me started on monster hunter I have yet to get the new one
  10. Well yea japan gets everything (Console monster hunter games....) Also, around what times do you usually come online on skype?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 849
Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast