My battle with Steam should be posted some time next week.
I'll notify you on my availibilty after your next fight.
Alright. I'll keep asking around then.
I would but I'm kinda busy until January, and I'm waiting for Alph to confirm considering I have been planning this battle since September.
I might not be though, so maybe. I might be available.
Wanna battle now?
Added your two people to the interviews