StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Conversation Between Camila and SUPA

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'm fine.....just trying to survive life....I guess.....not that life has anything to offer someone like me.................I don't know...just confused I guess
  2. Hey I'm doing fine thank you. How about u
  3. Hey Camila....how r ya...and its cool if you don't reply.....just checking on ta...later I guess
  4. hey...Ssup...I see that you've released a new Rhg animation Jade vs Glideguy....well surprise u released it on my birthday......Well Happy Birthday to me...so you've haven't been around much....whatz been goin on too many stuff on ur plate...so What's goin on
  5. yeah hii
  6. hallooooooo do ya still rememba me
  7. hey C...hope u feelin better...saw ur updates...lookin forward to elements 3...don't over work ur self...still find time to relax...i will always be here to help if u need anythin....reply soon....hugs...........................bye bye
  8. Hallo check out my rug ken elemental prodigy your gonna love it also is see jade is faces shadow rose give me the details
  9. hello camila how are ya
  10. Hello what ya doing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast