StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Conversation Between Drone and Berry

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Drone, I'm back for more animation tips!

So where'd you get the Elsword voice pack? I'd recognize Raven anywhere.
  2. Hey Drone can you delete my current RHG?

Here : http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...d-of-the-Night

I'm making a new one again. This time, I'm sticking to it.
  3. Hey Drone here's another RHG that rotoscoped a demo.

Post by Terroarc : Here's proof
    Roto1
    Roto2

^ Proof provided by Terroarc.
    But the guy did change his demo before you dudes found out. Is that ok? Did he dodge a bullet there?

His Demo 2 in his front page used to be the "Roto 1" demo that Terroarc posted. He just recently changed it.

What Terroarc made is just a comparison between Hyun's combo and the guy's work.
  4. These Sakuga Mads are really helpful. Thanks again.
  5. Idunno man, I usually just wing it. If you're out of ideas you can try watching some sakuga MADs on youtube, that's usually what I do to get the inspiration flowing
  6. Hey Drone. What do you do when you run out of ideas? And you have a pressing deadline closing in?
  7. I'm in the spur of the moment right now. Don't let the senpai thing bother you :v
  8. I've decided.

You're going to be my senpai.
    No turning back now...

I just really love how you do animations...
    Like... Besides all the other styles out there. I admire yours.

Watch me senpai... I'll make you proud ^^... I guess

In any case, looking forward to your next animation.
  9. Thanks for the tips.

I'm still at my second year of animating so I might end up like you in the future. Someday... Maybe... Somehow...
  10. (cont. cus of character limit)
    -I tend to do an extremely rough version of the animation in my storyboard. Like all double/triple/quadruple and up framing. And then I animate the whole thing over again in full quality over that after that's done or sometimes when I run out of ideas, while I'm doing it. There's no set way to storyboard, everyone does it differently, if what you're doing works for you then go for it man
    -My dojo: http://drone.hyunsdojo.com/
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast