StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Conversation Between TheOrigin and Boltz

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thank you!

and LOL to that relatable pic!
  2. Sure Here's Blast

Also I feel you on grades man, Maybe its the hot Girls or the Teachers or the Hard Ass Calculus questions that make me give up on life the second i read the first question.

I don't even know why they give us practice tests when they won't even be on the exam.
  3. hey you could definitely win! i'd be happy to have a battle with you after I get my grades back up in school

i'm kinda failing ;-;
    btw can i get your RHG link? it isn't letting me go to it with your signature and i wanna add you to my hitlist =D
  4. I'm doing alright m8. You know I do plan on having a rhg battle with you, but Every time I open flash up, i end up doing Art then Animations. Then again when looking at my rhg compared to yours, will I even win?
  5. Wassup chum?
  6. hai buddy
  7. Your Profile pic Makes me happy, Thank you Coco :>
  8. *Rubs Munch's Head* merry Christmas you little Meat ball
  9. I'm dead xD
  10. *before you tried to jump out of the pod, turns out it was Munch who just Swallowed you*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast