StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: How to create a Stickfigure!

How to create a Stickfigure!

Hey, STHOM here with the FIRST official thread here! Today I will tell you how to construct a figure in Flash 8 or any flash version.

Turn on Object Drawing (J). This spaces out your character's arms, torso, leg, and head, making them easy to edit.

2. Do a basic sketch. Make every body part separated. You'll be able to put these together after that, and that makes your stickfigure nice and clean.

3. Add any outlines or accessories. Congrats! You've made your first stick figure! Now you can any thing onto it!

Thanks for listening to my simple tutorial! Hope you've enjoyed!

-Sthom

How does one NOT know how to make a stick? I understand your intentions were helpful, but I doubt anyone needed to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    How does one NOT know how to make a stick? I understand your intentions were helpful, but I doubt anyone needed to hear this.
    I only did this for people who may have not have known. Like spacing out, and sketches.

Yeah, no, I'm binning this.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Thread Information