StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Best avatar for crown of immorta.

Best avatar for crown of immorta.

I'm recently really getting into legacy and want to win more hard and maybe a insane crown however what avatar is the best way to do this.

I have used all of them and it seems miner archer spearton are useless. A bit of balance is probably needed I'd be interested if CJ plans to add to Legacy thou (maybe a new empire etc)
    Spoiler for Nothing:

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarus View Post
    I'm recently really getting into legacy and want to win more hard and maybe a insane crown however what avatar is the best way to do this.

I have used all of them and it seems miner archer spearton are useless. A bit of balance is probably needed I'd be interested if CJ plans to add to Legacy thou (maybe a new empire etc)
    Legacy is done for pretty much. For now at least. Personally, I think the best avatars are magikill and giant.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

In my opinion, if you're struggling with Gold Rush, Barricade, Classic then Swordwrath Avatar is the way to go, combined with Max Swordwrath, Max Miner, Statue Archer 2 in those modes.

If you're struggling with Deathmatch or Barricade, I recommend you use Giant Avatar and start by ordering 2 giants in those two modes.

Overall I think the Swordwrath avatar is best - it's simply too fast to beat. Get 6 miners and you'll send out 1 swordwrath every 3.2 seconds forever. You don't even need 8 miners considering how cheap swordsmen are.

Source: Have won 92 Insane Crowns. 52 of them with Swordwrath Avatar.
    Last edited by Speedy Puzzlement; 03-03-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Thread Information