StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodlines [Chapter 2]

Bloodlines [Chapter 2]

A long time ago, two families existed who were sworn enemies; the Manthagues and the Capulet Cooks. This blood feud spanned for generations, fueled by the fact that both sides were equally suited for the throne of Stickpage. Neither side was strong enough over the other to straight up claim it for themselves, and so they battled through politics... and secretly, the slow accumulation of their own powers.

Each family was powerful, socially and economically, but there were darker forces at play as well. These royals were gifted in a powerful type of magic; able to convert the energy of their surroundings into something new entirely, to be unleashed as they saw fit. A full on war between these families would surely leave the Kingdom weakened, and both sides knew they could not have that.

Not with The Empire waiting next door, ready to strike at the smallest opportunity.

So the families formed an unsteady truce. The head of each family, one man and one woman, decided to become married and join the two family's powers together. It marked the beginning of a prosperous age for Stickpage, and perhaps the beginning of something that no one had seen for centuries. Peace.

But then the new King and Queen both died mysteriously.

The truce was called off. People were shouting for blood to be spilled. But just as their angered cries were about to explode into full on violence, they realized that The Empire was invading their Kingdom. They needed all of their power to fight the menace off, especially with their two strongest leaders dead, so a bet was struck instead.

They would still have their bloodshed. What had happened to their king and queen was unforgivable. But this battle would not happen until centuries from now. Surely, the strongest bloodline would yield the most powerful descendants. For now they would preserve the kingdom of Stickpage, and then they would settle this feud once and for all. Later.

Now, the year is 2016. There are currently 10 people alive right now who are direct descendants of these ancient, powerful families. Each side has 5 members, but most of them have no knowledge of the ancient bet that they would be sworn to uphold. Some do, and as the timer for this ancient battle counted down and finally struck zero, the heads of each family will gather their power and get ready to do battle once and for all.

But different will things be in a world surrounded by skyscrapers and technology?

This is a thing that me and Hewitt are collaborating on, not unlike SP.Net. Two of the best writers here are coming together in the name of Fun to create something beautiful

Want your character to be a part of this story? Just post and let us know. It'll be 10 main characters max, but maybe we can have some extras to have cameos of their own if there's a lot of people wanting to join.

Manthagues

Devour sucks

Capulet Cooks
    and didn't tell Hewitt that there were sign-ups
    Last edited by Devour; 08-28-2016 at 01:10 AM.

Time to step into the writers' world.
    Yosh! I'm in.
    Last edited by S.A.; 08-27-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Punctuation >_<
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Put me in, so I can claim the spot denied to me in SP.Net.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Please let me be in, master.

Spoiler for :

I'm in tell me who to fuck

\o/

Zero is here!

​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

RHG

It looks like the names of the clans were inspired by our very two SP members haha.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

Lord knows I love seeing myself in things. I request entry m'lords.

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    the Manthagues and the Capulet Cooks
    Romeo and Juliet much? :P May I join?
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Are we just appearing, not making entries? I can do that, count me in
    (Although idk if I'm known enough on SP, meh, oh well, it's worth a shot)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information