StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who should win?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheOneDoge (Nebula)

2 10.53%
  • Mr Michael (Mr. Michael)

17 89.47%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TheOneDoge vs Mr Michael

TheOneDoge vs Mr Michael

Well, here is it:

Mr Michael's part: http://sta.sh/01tbhxhwwz8s
    My part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JDW3cBc97k

Vote freely !

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    So, I'm on mobile for the moment so I can't watch mm's anim, but I'll give you CnC doge

There was a lot of resizing, some of which makes no sense how you could miss, namely the part where his legs got huge near the end

Also, mm has a link to his fedora I'm pretty sure, and the one you made, to put it bluntly, pretty bad
    It wasn't on top of his head most of the time, and the first one was litteraly just a line

Also, the hook was... It was jiggly animatin wise, as in you couldn't keep it still, yet physics wise it was solid in the way it moved while lifting him

Any ways, I've only watched it once, so I may be wrong about/missed some things

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Banned
    Hey creepin bro where can I upload my videos for the rhg battle or where will they vote my video? By the way Nebula is better

it was hard but in the end i had to go with Michael. even with the lazy ending(witch is why i almost picked Nebula|). the main reason i did not pick Neb was because it was a little choppy at the start. work on that and next time you might come out on top for my vote atleast. all and all i have no idea who will win this and i wish good luck to both of you

Clans I Support
    Spoiler for :

Mr. Michael : More action, smooth movements, more angles, nice effects.
    TheOneDoge : Smooth but weird movements, nice particle effects.
    That's just my opinion.
    I vote Mr. Michael.

RHG 1 |Zayas vs Driver| Aslime1999's Avatar
    already damn dude!
    Spoiler for My Clan:

Spoiler for RHG Clans I Support:

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    So, I'm on mobile for the moment so I can't watch mm's anim, but I'll give you CnC doge

There was a lot of resizing, some of which makes no sense how you could miss, namely the part where his legs got huge near the end

Also, mm has a link to his fedora I'm pretty sure, and the one you made, to put it bluntly, pretty bad
    It wasn't on top of his head most of the time, and the first one was litteraly just a line

Also, the hook was... It was jiggly animatin wise, as in you couldn't keep it still, yet physics wise it was solid in the way it moved while lifting him

Any ways, I've only watched it once, so I may be wrong about/missed some things
    Oohh the hook.. Well i rushed that part (ending) I made it in like.. Uh.. 30 minutes?

The World Is Cruel ~//Styrx Rix\\~'s Avatar
    It's been awhile since I've been here lmao
    alright so I vote for Mr.Michael since his part was more properly animated and it made more sense :^)
    Spoiler for Signature:

RHG : Pyro

Quote Originally Posted by ~//Styrx Rix\\~ View Post
    It's been awhile since I've been here lmao
    alright so I vote for Mr.Michael since his part was more properly animated and it made more sense :^)
    My exact thoughts. I haven't been here for a while too

Banned
    thx for voting me and giving me CnC..I really appreciate it T.T.............btw I just takes 2 days to make this instead 1 weeks while doge takes 3 days

lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information