StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: should i get banned by exile for 1 week?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    14 93.33%
  • no

    1 6.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: should i get banned for a week?

  1. #1
    █▬█ █ ▀█▀ Kanga-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    z
    Posts
    1,380

    should i get banned for a week?

    yes or no?

    if you can read this, vote yes.
    if you can't read this, vote yes.
    ritsuko > misato
    Spoiler for totali spaiz:

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,337
    Best poll of the year.
    Better than all my polls and PitchEnder's combined.
    And no, don't get banned.

  3. #3
    Semi-Successful Comedian GMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    What, did you expect a joke here?
    Posts
    3,411
    No, you shouldn't get banned for a week.


    (You should be banned foreverrrrr)

  4. #4
    █▬█ █ ▀█▀ Kanga-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    z
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    No, you shouldn't get banned for a week.


    (You should be banned foreverrrrr)
    Why? Just because I like a guy who killed 12 people in a school and then proceeded to shoot himself doesn't mean my opinion matters less.
    ritsuko > misato
    Spoiler for totali spaiz:

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,337
    I agree. Kanga's opinion matters the most, we should all polish his shoes by licking them.

  6. #6
    Keep Calm And Charry On Charry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    I think you just need some fucking Ritalin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

  7. #7
    salad days are gone Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cydonia
    Posts
    8,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    I think you just need some fucking Ritalin.
    I have adhd and I resent that

    Kanga's problem is that he is the most boring fucking person on this forum and the only way he can make the experience of being here fun for himself is by posting inane bullshit. When he comes here and posts his thoughts he doesn't do it with concern for the people who will be reading them. I've never seen a single thing he's posted that's remotely insightful or funny or worth reading in any way. It's either a 1 or 2 sentence reply that adds absolutely nothing to the conversation or brilliant bits of comedy like these:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanga-B View Post
    Ok, here's mine:
    ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE VIOLET
    DON'T PEE IN BED
    OR YOUR HOUSE YOU'LL HAVE TO LET.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanga-B View Post
    Guys, i'm writing down bullshit quotes, can you give me some ideas? I already have one:

    "During my 3th sex change, i took the initiative in creating indoor plumbing."

  8. #8
    █▬█ █ ▀█▀ Kanga-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    z
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I have adhd and I resent that

    Kanga's problem is that he is the most boring fucking person on this forum and the only way he can make the experience of being here fun for himself is by posting inane bullshit. When he comes here and posts his thoughts he doesn't do it with concern for the people who will be reading them. I've never seen a single thing he's posted that's remotely insightful or funny or worth reading in any way. It's either a 1 or 2 sentence reply that adds absolutely nothing to the conversation or brilliant bits of comedy like these:
    Let's not forget that fag making fun of a high school shooting that happened 9 years ago, his obsession with a fucking cartoon, his maniacal rants about his shithole country filled with shithole nationalists, and most importantly, the cancer that he has spawned. You deserve to ban that fag for a week, you champ. Remember when he used to animate, yeah, like 3 years ago? What happened to that? Did he lose his mind after taking too much drugs? We may never know, but until there's proof that he isn't insane and he's trolling, I'm convinced that he's serious. Kanga is a menace to SP.
    ritsuko > misato
    Spoiler for totali spaiz:

  9. #9
    salad days are gone Exile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cydonia
    Posts
    8,404
    See this is the thing. You are boring. This is fucking boring. You're not a menace, unless you're literally asking us why we don't care about you I doubt anyone even remembers you exist. And so you're here wasting your time pretending you're something you're not: relevant. Is this the only way you're capable of socializing?

  10. #10
    █▬█ █ ▀█▀ Kanga-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    z
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    See this is the thing. You are boring. This is fucking boring. You're not a menace, unless you're literally asking us why we don't care about you I doubt anyone even remembers you exist. And so you're here wasting your time pretending you're something you're not: relevant. Is this the only way you're capable of socializing?
    ... wasn't the entire joke that I CAN'T socialise? I thought it was fucking obvious, but I guess not.
    ritsuko > misato
    Spoiler for totali spaiz:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •