StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krizalid

You're dead to me. ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    When you wonder whether you are in anybody's head canon
    You mean if you are my enemy or not? Dude, it's ok. I read your wRHG, and it seems cool.

If you want to be allies, just give me a shout! ^ ^
    You're dead to me.

~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~

Quote Originally Posted by ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ View Post
    I see that your character is also pre existing, you just replaced Andy's name with Yashiro xD

Whelp, you and I aren't that different. I don't know about sparring just yet.
    kk.
    ~Nagenda.

And yeah, I'm back. I'm not the same person as I was before though, so don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm not going to instantly flame you.
    **NEW wRHG INOMING!!!!**

UPDATE: The new wRHG is here! Just waiting for a mod to approve the new thread for the wRHG Character Registery, you'll soon find the new character for yourselves :3
    CnC greatly appreciated! Thanks! <3

H: Seems to be a good characer, even if is premade. ^^
    Though I prefer OCs, this brings me back to my KOF phase.

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    When you wonder whether you are in anybody's head canon
    You're not. Mystery solved.

Onto more serious matters... this character could use some work and you're new so you might actually be impressionable... maybe. Naw, I'm too jaded to believe this is falling on anything but deaf ears. Moving on...

Spoiler for Well, your status/mood/thing says "You're dead to me." To which I say, "Ditto, dickhead":

Other than the points I made, I'm okay with your character. I thought a few of the abilities were kinda redundant and could've been condensed into more general abilities, but it's a straight rip so I kinda expected you to post their moveset.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post

Onto more serious matters... this character could use some work and you're new so you might actually be impressionable... maybe. Naw, I'm too jaded to believe this is falling on anything but deaf ears. Moving on...

Spoiler for Well, your status/mood/thing says "You're dead to me." To which I say, "Ditto, dickhead":

Other than the points I made, I'm okay with your character. I thought a few of the abilities were kinda redundant and could've been condensed into more general abilities, but it's a straight rip so I kinda expected you to post their moveset.
    I wonder if THAT means I'm not until I fight, or if my character(s- read Trifold) is so bullshit that they are not incorporated. Probably the latter.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

What I said was intended to be facetious. I'm not even sure what you mean by headcanon. For their world (answer: hell no)? Their wRHG's overarching story in the wRHG (answer: probably not, given your impressive list of battles)? Their headcanon for the wRHG as a whole (answer: answers may vary, probably no)? A cannon attached to someone's head (answer: If you are in this then you need to have a long talk with your parents...)?
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

What I said was intended to be facetious. I'm not even sure what you mean by headcanon. A cannon attached to someone's head (answer: If you are in this then you need to have a long talk with your parents...)?
    I fucking lost it here, dude.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

You're dead to me. ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★'s Avatar

tbh i may just make a new character if there is so much wrong with him. Guess my demo meant nothing..Gonna delete this guy.
    You're dead to me.

~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    As for kriz, welcome to my life...
    As for alphaeus, ikr?
    As for malacal (not sure I have got the right to add the -I suffix of affection), headcanon was in the place I was at b4 stickpage(don't know why I suddenly haf incorekt grammer ank spelingz). It essentially means something that most writers I know have. An image of how other characters will interact with yours next time they meet, and where the story will go on. Essentially just a plot in your head.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ View Post
    tbh i may just make a new character if there is so much wrong with him. Guess my demo meant nothing..Gonna delete this guy.
    nononononononononononononono don't get hasty.
    You're better than most new guys, please keep this. Generally I give up reviewing poorlyu done newer characters because it's so exhausting working through every problem. I think this is a fine character that just in some scenarios doesn't make alot of sense.
    If you got through III, IV, V, and VII then I'd say your character is good to go. Hell, maybe not ever half of them depending on how you handle it. I just want reasons for these weaknesses as they kinda just seem to be random.

@Dooms ... I know what a head canon is... I was asking about scope more than anything. Or atleast, I think that's where the confusion here is. You don't talk like a normal person so it's really difficult to tell wtf is going on sometimes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information