StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krizalid

Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    nononononononononononononono don't get hasty.
    You're better than most new guys, please keep this. Generally I give up reviewing poorlyu done newer characters because it's so exhausting working through every problem. I think this is a fine character that just in some scenarios doesn't make alot of sense.
    If you got through III, IV, V, and VII then I'd say your character is good to go. Hell, maybe not ever half of them depending on how you handle it. I just want reasons for these weaknesses as they kinda just seem to be random.

@Dooms ... I know what a head canon is... I was asking about scope more than anything. Or atleast, I think that's where the confusion here is. You don't talk like a normal person so it's really difficult to tell wtf is going on sometimes.
    Lol, finally back. So yeah thanks for that. I may continue on the character soon :3

Okay

1. What is KOF

2. I don't like the "cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X"

3. This could be an awesome character if fixed

4. You do know half the fighter online are either demonic or angelic.(Some are both)

5. What does "NESTS" stand for
    Last edited by Piston1937; 04-05-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Availability : Come get me when your ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    Okay

1. What is KOF

2. I don't like the "cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X"

3. This could be an awesome character if fixed

4. You do know half the fighter online are either demonic or angelic.(Some are both)

5. What does "NESTS" stand for
    1. KOF = King Of Fighters
    2. Idc
    3. What do you want to fix .-.
    4. That's cool. Don't care.
    5. You don't need to know what NESTS stands for )
    Last edited by Killua Zoldyck; 04-22-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: I'm Black.

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua Zoldyck View Post
    2. Idc
    Don't make my mistake bruv. It's unwise to do so.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Oookay, quick thing, Killua- are you the person that made this guy on a different account or are you just talking about this guy like he's yours now? I mean if someone with three posts started talking like that on my wRHG thread, there'd be an issue. Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this just confuses the hell out of me, especially since I had the weirdest feeling that ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ was a Najenda alt from the get-go.

If we could get a statement from the ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ account clearing this whole thing up, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Oookay, quick thing, Killua- are you the person that made this guy on a different account or are you just talking about this guy like he's yours now? I mean if someone with three posts started talking like that on my wRHG thread, there'd be an issue. Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this just confuses the hell out of me, especially since I had the weirdest feeling that ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ was a Najenda alt from the get-go.

If we could get a statement from the ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ account clearing this whole thing up, that would be great.
    Nah. I'm Krizalid.
    Najenda and me and different. Pretty sure she quit a long time ago.
    Just cause we both deal with KOF, doesn't mean we're the same.
    You know how dumb that would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Killua Zoldyck View Post
    You know how dumb that would be?
    like the back of my toenail

like the back of my toenail
    That made sense apparently..?

You're dead to me. ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★'s Avatar

Hey there! Just to let you all know, Killua Zoldyck = Me! Haven't been on in a while, sowwies ;-;
    School, finals, regents, blah blah blah. I will be creating a brand new character, so please trash this thread!

~ Krizalid <3
    You're dead to me.

~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~

I just noticed... is ~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~'s profile pic. is Itachi?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information