StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Any OvE strategy?

Any OvE strategy?

The thing I mainly want is a good start

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    The thing I mainly want is a good start
    Miner archer is probably the most versatile for OvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Your most optimal start depends entirely on the Elemental start you face. Earth spam you want to cheese as much as possible with your offensive units but tree rush you need to hit aggressively enough to not get over whelmed and forced into your base, yet eco rush you don't want to all in your offensive units on and you certainly don't want to start Archer Miner and then lose your archer to a Castle Earth rush.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

Miner archer, usually into a then a sword, and then a 2nd archer if they have done a fire or air. But OvE is all about micro, especially if they can forward kite with the fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Archer miner is pretty good to prepare for fire and air starts. Against earth starts it is okay, but if they are turning the earths into miners you want to build up your economy and watch out for castle air. Just remember it takes 3 lightning bolts to kill your archer and to keep your distance from fires.

You could try a 1 sword and 2 miner start too, I suggest this on a longer map. You have some more options in front of you when you do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Archer miner is pretty good to prepare for fire and air starts. Against earth starts it is okay, but if they are turning the earths into miners you want to build up your economy and watch out for castle air. Just remember it takes 3 lightning bolts to kill your archer and to keep your distance from fires.

You could try a 1 sword and 2 miner start too, I suggest this on a longer map. You have some more options in front of you when you do this.
    AM is the only option you have, actually. If you make anything other than an archer at the start you're allowing E to contest - and eventually win - the tower. Their units train faster and will never become redundant, since weak earths will just become miners.. so they end up getting ahead by putting more pressure on the tower.

With E's ability to snowball so hard you need to contain them from the start, and buy as much time as possible by forcing the castle air.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Press G to Win
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

I see, thanks for your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Thread Information