StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Paragon

Klaus Paragon

So, shall we dance?
    Name: Klaus Paragon
    Titles: The White Haired Death God, The Assassins Killer, La Santa Muerte -the Saint Death-, Head of the Paragon Corps.
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 160lbs
    Alignment: True neutral
    Sexuality: Bisexual, almost turning into homosexual

Spoiler for Abilities :

Spoiler for Weakness :

Spoiler for NPCs :

Spoiler for About/ Story :

Spoiler for Demo:

Spoiler for personality:

Spoiler for Appearance :

Battles: None.

Last edited by Madness_Brothers; 10-12-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Neat character with a really interesting kit to it!

Look forward to seeing you in battles in the future
    Current wRHG: Declan "Mirage" Stoddardr

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

I see this char and I see a character that most folk wouldn't like to challenge, but it's fine because I'd imagine there are a few chars around that are about your level. I hope that you stick around here and, as you develop and write, work your way up and evolve into someone everyone else can see themselves being a friend to.

Stick around, yeah?

S: Kamiroo, Richard. Thank you. In fact I was still a little skeptical about posting a gladiator, as I saw what happened with the Goddess Alexandra and I thought that Klaus would also be rejected, but I guess not. I don't really have much experience writing in English, but I'll try to work up harder along my brother.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    *appears in flash of thunder and lightning
    YOU CALLED? XD
    Anyways, misconceptions are what makes Alex a bad character in the eyes of most, and as such Klaus is fine. He has nothing that would make him seem incredibly unfun to write against if you don't read it correctly, and as such he wouldn't suffer from the problems Alex has.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

First and foremost, welcome! I was hoping you guys were going to make a guy! Whose is this though, or are ya sharing?

Anyway! First question is what do you mean by different types of fire? Are you going to have your own list, or do you mean natural fire and the flames of other characters (Leelee, for instance)? Klaus seems to be very interesting, but the dancing fighting styles seem like they'd be difficult to write! Mad respect for your ambition with that, and best of luck!

Kinda would've liked to see a little action in the demo. I like story-line and all, but again, the style seems tricky to type out so an example would help a lot.

Vern
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness_Brothers View Post
    S: Kamiroo, Richard. Thank you. In fact I was still a little skeptical about posting a gladiator, as I saw what happened with the Goddess Alexandra and I thought that Klaus would also be rejected, but I guess not. I don't really have much experience writing in English, but I'll try to work up harder along my brother.
    What happened with Alexandra is a problem of a very different nature. We can see you put your back into this idea and we can tell you're eager to learn so we're here for you and you don't have to worry about any of that. If you're uncertain just read my posts there and you'll understand.

That being said, it's a solid entry character. I'm sure you'll manage to get a few battles with him and from there you can see where that takes you ^^.

I only have a few remarks. Firstly, I am assuming you have at least watched some animes or read some mangas cause I can see you drew inspirations from them.

I have three questions for you, and I just want you to ask yourself these questions ;

Why the scythe? It's a pretty unwieldy weapon to begin with and other than that it's a huge cliche in edgy anime-ripoff characters and that's certainly the impression some of us get from it too.

Why the white hair? White hair is unnatural, obviously, and your character isn't an albino. Once again the reason I'm asking you this question is because it's often associated with the edgy, anime subculture of characters, though you were wise enough not to go for red eyes.

Where does his dark side come from? It seems a bit out of place ; People are usually serious and cold when it comes down to it, and being heartless seems a bit odd for a guy who always tries to see things positively.

Anyways those are just my impressions and opinions. Do with them as you will, and I'll be looking forward to your fights then.

Am I the only one curious as to why he put the sexuality of the character there
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

It's been in there a few times. I think Chrome has his in there for one, but it's fine. Maybe not necessary, but it doesn't hurt. Like, some people have theme songs. Again, not required, but they aren't bad.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    When Vern Purposefully ignores you... heheheheheh lel. Also I agree with Crank actually: what is said fire?

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information