StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrigin View Post
    Am I the only one curious as to why he put the sexuality of the character there
    Well, sexuality is not a required field to specify though it does aid in suggesting how this character would interact with others in the world, I guess. *shrug* Also, cuz he can
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-09-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    My wRHG: Winston Kitt

Availability:
    Not at the moment.

Building my own little world...

S: Actually, Klaus was based on experiences that I had and research, not an anime.
    The white hair can be achieved with a genetic problem (like mine) as the heterochromia can also attack the pigments of the hair.
    The scythe is associated with vengeful acts and as he lose his father in front of him, then that generate that he would want to avenge his father.
    The dark side would come as he would be traumatized by the assassination and as he would want revenge, he would become like cold. Though he tries to not let it see.

Even though he looks like the typical anime guy, I'm with you in that.

Souble posting as I didn't saw the others.
    .The different fires could be the ones of other gladiators, though I would use them if I battle with them.
    The sexuality was just because I like to pur the sexuality of my OCs (Don't ask why)
    The dancing styles actually, I think that I am the only one that also described the movements of my characters (with movements, I mean all. Even waving.) Even though I only did it in Spanish, though I would figure out how to do it in English.

Ah. I think I may know what genetic problem you're on about. Does it also often cause deafness? Waardenburg syndrome. Not complete deafness, but still. And aye, one may think that white hair is a bit... blech, but these things can come across better when you give a proper reason why. Like that genetic defect.

I mean, heck. I have a habit of giving my characters grey eyes because I have 'em.

Vern
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness_Brothers View Post
    S: Actually, Klaus was based on experiences that I had and research, not an anime.
    The white hair can be achieved with a genetic problem (like mine) as the heterochromia can also attack the pigments of the hair.
    The scythe is associated with vengeful acts and as he lose his father in front of him, then that generate that he would want to avenge his father.
    The dark side would come as he would be traumatized by the assassination and as he would want revenge, he would become like cold. Though he tries to not let it see.

Even though he looks like the typical anime guy, I'm with you in that.
    Right, I'm glad you caught on. If you put things like that they make more sense, it shows you've stopped to consider your things, though the scythe is still obviously a conscious preference. But your dancemoves seem to support the fact that it is a rather inconvenient weapon so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrigin
    Am I the only one curious as to why he put the sexuality of the character there
    Who the hell are you? D:
    And yes, you're probably the only one. There's nothing wrong with it, that's for sure, and it gives us crucial info on his character.

Quote Originally Posted by xXx_Mlg69pus5ysl4y3r420_xXx (Dooms)
    When Vern Purposefully ignores you... heheheheheh lel
    I'm not sure what you're on about? If you're referring to your own thread I already told you I was done there. If you're referring to the comment you made before I posted mine in this thread, I would like to point out I was still carefully typing out constructive feedback and considering my words while you decided to just blurt something out, so of course I'm not gonna take your post into consideration if I didn't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I mean, heck. I have a habit of giving my characters grey eyes because I have 'em.
    That moment when brown eyes in characters are the rarest thing ever.

EDIT : OH here's something I forgot to say earlier so I'm editing it in ;

Madness, if you don't want to give off that edgy anime-trashu vibe, perhaps not make his titles 'The White Haired Death God' and The Saint Death. Didn't your dude say something about not being a reaper anyways?
    Last edited by Vern; 10-09-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    Ah. I think I may know what genetic problem you're on about. Does it also often cause deafness? Waardenburg syndrome. Not complete deafness, but still. And aye, one may think that white hair is a bit... blech, but these things can come across better when you give a proper reason why. Like that genetic defect.

Actually, it is just chronic Heterochromia, my father's family has it as a genetic disorder. My mom and my adopted brother also has it as I donated some of my blood to them (long story), and it is hell.

It attacks the pigments of our skin, eyes and hair as if it was a virus, though it rotates, sometimes the hair, sometimes the skin, sometimes the eyes. It also make us have unnatural colors that you would say that we are sick. One day, I woke up having the sclera of my eyes slightly purple and my iris being light brown. I just say that I dyed my hair, use contact glasses or I use whitening creams or I took to much sunlight, only my closest friends knows it.

Glad you did it.

I'll be blunt. I didn't think it would turn out to be this good. I was being, you know, diplomatic (?).
    But nonetheless, great character! Very balanced, well scripted and very interesting. Definitely a fun opponent to take a crack at.

When schedule opens up, expect Serena to show up for a challenge.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Quote Originally Posted by DelorMaximus View Post
    Glad you did it.

I'll be blunt. I didn't think it would turn out to be this good. I was being, you know, diplomatic (?).
    But nonetheless, great character! Very balanced, well scripted and very interesting. Definitely a fun opponent to take a crack at.

When schedule opens up, expect Serena to show up for a challenge.
    S: Well, thanks Delor . I'll be happy to have a fight with you.

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness_Brothers View Post
    I just say that I dyed my hair, use contact glasses or I use whitening creams or I took to much sunlight, only my closest friends knows it.
    And you just told a bunch of strangers on the internet...?
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    And you just told a bunch of strangers on the internet...?
    S: Malacal, well neither of you know me IRL, and besides, I think that there are people on this forum that revealed their diseases and no one actually cared about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information