StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bin Please!

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    It was the OPPOSITE of a dig at his title. I was asking everyone else why they are mad bruh.
    Also, I mean, you put one beretta above the other, like one in the tricep, one in the bicep. (so you can have guns in your guns)
    God, that just made my day. Yeah, I don't know why everyone is getting their pants in a bunch over his title. Assumption I guess. And that's a good idea. I'll make an edit.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    An arm and an eye? He didn't even lose a leg. Hardly dead.
    Meh, it was sort of one of those things where once I got done reading the character I thought "This guy isn't the Undertaker."
    There's nothing wrong with it though. Anyways, have fun doing your thing :P
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Well, I might suggest using his name as the lead-in for the char sheet, and introducing the title later. Because Riley seems like the kind of guy (not having read his demo because...time) that would just go by his name or maybe a code name for an op.

And while I get the name now that you explained it (I played a game once where I did a special quest to win an item set and powers dubbed "Death's Hand" that had the same principles), using as the title for the thread probably leads just about everyone to believe their getting some kind of undead or death-ish char.

So, to shorten my words -- I get it now, and I'm cool with it too. Just think using it first is just a bit less efficient and slightly misleading.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Eh, I'm Crank because it rhymes with Spank, which was led in with Spaniel because I'm Daniel, not because I'm the king of levers. Ya don't get to pick your nicknames, I think it works fine.

Oh look, an UPDATE!

- Added two weapons to Riley's arsenal.
    - Polished up Physical Abilities and Weapons.

Also, since you guys will probably see this post, does anybody want to battle? Cause I do... I'm free this week and got nothing better to do.

Spoiler for Supports:

Sorry dude. Even if I wasn't in the middle of a fight right now I still don't think I can get around a gun-centered RHG. However, I made this post to suggest you go go around, find people who claim to be available, and send them a PM instead of waiting for someone to reply to your current message. You're pretty experienced and I doubt I did anything but state the obvious, but people forget things some times so I posted this just in case.

Good luck and on a side note, I hope you get well soon.
    Last edited by Urako; 11-01-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Wasting his time
    Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Sorry dude. Even if I wasn't in the middle of a fight right now I still don't think I can get around a gun-centered RHG. However, I made this post to suggest you go go around, find people who claim to be available, and send them a PM instead of waiting for someone to reply to your current message. You're pretty experienced and I doubt I did anything but state the obvious, but people forget things some times so I posted this just in case.

Good luck and on a side note, I hope you get well soon.
    I have to agree with Urako here. Some people seem to wait for a challenge a bit too much. There's no harm in going out and challenging folks on your own, send them some PM's or if their char page is active, leave a challenge there. A lot of people here are still around, they're just pretty lurk-y.

I'll be putting my new character out here somewhat soon-ish, Ignus, and I could use a more neutral character like your own as a first opponent. If you're interested then contact me and I can link you my new character in the making. At this point I'm just working on making a decent demo before I put it out here.

I'll battle you ignus.

I'll meet you by the jungle gym bars at recess

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    I'll battle you ignus.

I'll meet you by the jungle gym bars at recess
    Hmm, depends, I have a hurt arm and I don't think I could beat you even if it wasn't injured.

Spoiler for Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Hmm, depends, I have a hurt arm and I don't think I could beat you even if it wasn't injured.
    You could always just spar the guy. It's what i'm going with Crank.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information