StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bin Please!

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Alright, I've been dead for a month and a half now, which actually works into Riley's plan. He sent me to tell you guys about his newest Update!

- Updated Riley's availability

- Tweaked some changes into Story, Personality, and Appearance (All Changes are at the end of the specified section)

- Finally Updated his record (which was kept from Levi) from 0:0:0:0 To 2:2:1:0

- (Side Note) I'll eventually add all his past battles into the profile, so look forward to that too. This post is also to show that Riley isn't dead, he's very much still alive, and looking for a battle.
    lol Derrick wasn't meant to fix Riley's insanity and he is definitively NOT a professional therapist. (I actually expected him to go berserk when Dozer brought stuff up in the collab). You're choice though.
    Last edited by Urako; 03-01-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    lol Derrick wasn't meant to fix Riley's insanity and he is definitively NOT a professional therapist. (I actually expected him to go berserk when Dozer brought stuff up in the collab). You're choice though.
    He didn't exactly fix it, Derrick (Along with Levi), just helped Riley understand what he has to do, and by doing that, he doesn't focus on his faults and therefore doesn't go mad with guilt. I'll probably explain more if I get another battle.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Anyways, you should totally look and challenge someone since you're available. There are a lot of new, returning, and old users available.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

You know, I was just thinking about it, and I bet Riley would make a killer pitcher in baseball...

(Just a joke, he could throw a 200 mph fastball if he really wanted to...) I don't know why I'm posting this on his profile page, but it seemed kind of funny.

Spoiler for Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    You know, I was just thinking about it, and I bet Riley would make a killer pitcher in baseball...

(Just a joke, he could throw a 200 mph fastball if he really wanted to...) I don't know why I'm posting this on his profile page, but it seemed kind of funny.
    I suppose he would wouldn't he?

Anyways, I wish you both luck fighting Altaer. It looks like it could be an interesting fight. (Although you have an advantage of Alphaeus being busy with his simultaneously hosting another event).
    Last edited by Urako; 03-06-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Indeed... I hope for the best. Also, scratch the 200 mph part, I bet Riley could throw a 400 mph fastball easy...

Spoiler for Supports:

Okay, considering the poll with Altaer isn't getting all that many votes or CnC, I think it's about time I brought Riley's character arc to a close. I'm changing wRHG's guys! He's coming soon, be prepared, I'll be looking for a fight!

EDIT: Yep, Sorry, Double Post, My Bad...

Spoiler for Supports:

Writer
    Okay, considering the poll with Altaer isn't getting all that many votes or CnC
    It's 31 pages total, give people some time to read you silly.

It's been three days, they've have had plenty of time.

Spoiler for Supports:

3 days isn't anything. I know some regulars that don't even check SP but once a week. I had Dvor extend the poll.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information