StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Favorite DC Superhero?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

6 28.57%
  • Superman

3 14.29%
  • Wonder Woman

0 0%
  • The Flash

2 9.52%
  • Green Lantern

0 0%
  • Aquaman

1 4.76%
  • Martian Manhunter

0 0%
  • Green Arrow

1 4.76%
  • Nightwing

1 4.76%
  • Hawkgirl

0 0%
  • Cyborg

0 0%
  • Supergirl

0 0%
  • Batgirl

0 0%
  • Robin

1 4.76%
  • Red Robin (Tim Drake)

2 9.52%
  • Vixen

0 0%
  • Black Canary

1 4.76%
  • Zatanna Zatara

0 0%
  • Catwoman

1 4.76%
  • Captain Marvel

1 4.76%
  • Starfire

0 0%
  • Raven

0 0%
  • John Constantine

1 4.76%
  • Beastboy

0 0%
  • Firestorm

0 0%
  • Captain Atom

0 0%
  • Power Girl

0 0%
  • Doctor Fate

0 0%
  • Blue Beetle

0 0%
  • Hawkman

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best DC superhero

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Where the hell is Jack Knight and Tommy Monaghan
    i just looked them up and ive never seen those characters before
    and i thought myself to be well-versed in the dcu characters lol
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

if ur good at something never do it.

The Juker
    dank knight 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Flox View Post
    Ah. I see you have now been officially "put-in-your-place-you-upstart-vermin" by Hew, like most of the rest of us :P.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Tommy I can understand, but not knowing Jack tells me you've never read Kingdom Come. Must-read for any DC Buff.

Btw the reason why we never see Jack Knight in anything modern is because James Robinson specifically didn't want him in the DCU after his story ended. So I can see why you would never have heard of him. Still, his series is excellent and you should find it when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Just gotta make this statement, Constantine is a cool guy but he can go fuck himself with a ten foot pole.
    The current Constantine is bad. But his Hellblazer run on Vertigo is a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Ah. I see you have now been officially "put-in-your-place-you-upstart-vermin" by Hew, like most of the rest of us :P.
    There's nothing wrong with a fan telling another fan to expand his horizons. I already gave him the benefit of the doubt and did not include Vertigo characters like Jesse Custer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Marvel doesn't have this same sort of total imbalance, because they use a checks-and-balances system to keep their most powerful chars in line.
    Are you serious? Not even bringing up the obvious Deadpool and Wolverine and The Hulk, but what about Franklin Richards and Black Bolt

Marvel=
    better movies (not saying much since BvS, recent Superman movies, and Suicide Squad)
    more fair characters

DC=
    better TV shows/comics
    better characters
    lol. Watch the Netflix Marvel line (Daredevil, Jessican Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, the Defenders). They blow Arrow and Flash out of the water. Also Arrow sucks and I don't like how Flash is lightheartedly villain-of-the-week.
    Last edited by Hewitt; 10-18-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    The Hulk.
    Rebel
    Marvel=
    better movies (not saying much since BvS, recent Superman movies, and Suicide Squad)
    more fair characters

DC=
    better TV shows/comics
    better characters

just my opinion. most people prefer marvel over dc so i can understand what you mean but yeah. obviously marvel keeps their characters in place but that doesnt make them better. dc makes up for killing off its characters by having a darker and more dramatic feel, and imo, its characters/storylines are more interesting.
    You're Not Wrong, Justice league, Teen Titans, etc have it at that. Plus Even without Superman They have stronger characters.

I would Go with The Flash. The dude Is the #1 Fastest Man alive along with Sonic as #2. He isn't that much Over Powered compared to other foes but you can't help but love him. Plus He's Inspired most of stickpage's RHGs *Cough* Controls Lightning *Cough* Super Fast *Cough*

Spoiler for Support:

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Tommy I can understand, but not knowing Jack tells me you've never read Kingdom Come. Must-read for any DC Buff.

Btw the reason why we never see Jack Knight in anything modern is because James Robinson specifically didn't want him in the DCU after his story ended. So I can see why you would never have heard of him. Still, his series is excellent and you should find it when you can.

The current Constantine is bad. But his Hellblazer run on Vertigo is a masterpiece.

There's nothing wrong with a fan telling another fan to expand his horizons. I already gave him the benefit of the doubt and did not include Vertigo characters like Jesse Custer.

Are you serious? Not even bringing up the obvious Deadpool and Wolverine and The Hulk, but what about Franklin Richards and Black Bolt

lol. Watch the Netflix Marvel line (Daredevil, Jessican Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, the Defenders). They blow Arrow and Flash out of the water. Also Arrow sucks and I don't like how Flash is lightheartedly villain-of-the-week.
    im not going by my own opinion when i say that dc has better tv shows. marvel and dc fans both agree that marvel has a better cinematic universes, dc has better tv shows
    i love arrow except for yknow, season 4. season 1 was great, season 2 was not very good, season 3 started off awesome (danny brickwell arc) but then once it got to league of assassins then i kinda didnt enjoy it
    im not knowledgeable in the comics, especially not vertigo. ive only read deathstroke (ds the terminator, new 52, a bit of rebirth), and im reading robin 1 and 2 now.
    ive heard about kingdom come. i know captain marvel turns rogue and fights superman but thats about all. i'll read it since its a miniseries
    Last edited by Flox; 10-19-2016 at 10:36 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

if ur good at something never do it.

The Juker
    dank knight 2008

Also read Runaways

Batman is the obvious choice and I would select him if I didn't decide to vote based on current preference.

As of the time of this post the best DC hero is The Flash, anyone feel free to fite me over it. But you'll be dead wrong.

Where's Matter-Eater Lad?

Senior new guy
    Where's Green arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Where's Green arrow?
    In between Martian Manhunter and Nightwing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information