StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: wRHG Character Regulations

Quote Originally Posted by Grumps View Post
    I have one question
    How do you create a character
    You're on the wrong page to ask questions. The correct page is here.

But to answer your question, click the "Post New Thread" icon above the existing pages in the character registry. Also be sure to follow the rules here.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

What if one has multiple suitable combat characters? What is the policy on switching between characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusted One View Post
    What if one has multiple suitable combat characters? What is the policy on switching between characters?
    Usually you request for a mod to lock the thread with the old character and just make a new one for the new character.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Usually you request for a mod to lock the thread with the old character and just make a new one for the new character.
    Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    The no NPC fighting regulation relates more to directly made characterized NPCs directly influencing the flow of battle. If for example you have some gal who wields a railgun snipe at your opponent from a distance, this is not ok. Having police show up and order people to put their hands in the air is less of a concern due to their nature as NPCs, as well as the actual threat they're able to put up against a majority of gladiators.

Feel free to use NPCs for story, not for advantages is what I hope gets across here.
    This may be very late. But would that apply to a Gladiator using an NPC as a weapon? Just asking.

Well, I mean there are teams of gladiators. She's not really around here much anymore, but acutelatios has an archer and shapeshifter who work together, the second largely as support. It sounds like what you're asking is more less roped in with your fighter, so it should be fine

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information